- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- No categories
Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
- Truro’s Floral SplendourI have had the pleasure of a three hundred and sixty degree tour of Truro in all its floral splendour. Truro in Bloom planted its roots in 1974, promoting the objectives of the national Britain in Bloom campaign, with the aim of enhancing the beauty of Truro and its immediate environment by encouraging businesses and […]
- Children’s Fun Day Easter 2017During the Easter holidays the Truro BID arranged a Children’s Fun Day on Saturday the 8th of April. The event was mainly instore offers and promotions, who provided their own entertainment and offers. More than twenty businesses participated and the weather was perfect! Situated on Lemon Quay, next to Truro’s Farmers Market was The Entertainer, […]
- Truro Businesses First Aid TrainingOn the 8th of March Totally Truro, the City’s Business Improvement District (BID) arranged for the businesses of Truro to have some basic first aid training, to enable them to recognise and use a defibrillator. Cornwall Resus is part of the Truro Safe initiative and they facilitated the training. Truro Safe is a partnership set […]
- The Plaza’s 5th ScreenThe Plaza Cinema in Truro is a unique asset to our great little city. This year the Plaza are celebrating their 80th anniversary and to mark this special birthday they have launched the 5th screen called ‘The Lemon Suite’. The management welcomed the guests and the new screen was warmly received. The 5th screen was […]
- The Changing Face of Retailing in TruroMy first real experience in the retail trade was as a ‘Saturday boy’ in Debenhams of Northampton in 1977. I worked on the menswear department selling jeans – there were two sometimes three of us looking after one free-standing rail, about twelve feet of wall space holding nothing but different brands and styles of jeans […]
- Roarrrrrr – Dinosaur Zoo came to Truro!The Hall for Cornwall offers visitors an opportunity to come into Truro and enjoy a fabulous performance. I took my five year old to see the dinosaurs that ‘live’ at the Hall for Cornwall……. We also made sure we had a quick ice cream from Angelato on Pydar street too! What a delight to inspire […]
- Get Active Truro – warm up!On Wednesday the 1st of June during the half term week we headed into Truro. Get Active Truro held a short two day event – a burst of activity in Truro for you to discover something active and fun. Get Active Truro is part of the wider initiative – Get Active Cornwall, organised through Cornwall […]
- This Way Up – Next week! — Truro College Art and DesignLemon Quay, Truro, Cornwall, UK. Next week (24th May) for one week only! via This Way Up – Next week! — Truro College Art and Design
- Dementia Awareness Week – TruroDid you know that about 1,000 people live with dementia in Truro and around 5,000 people in Truro are affected by dementia every day? To raise awareness about Dementia, the steering group of Dementia Friendly Truro, received some training from Truro College and we all became a Dementia Friend. We were fortunate to have the delightful Anne-Marie come […]
- #shoparttrail – Collaboration with Truro Businesses and the Truro FestivalLast month we had some tremendous support from the Truro businesses who hosted a group of artists’ work in prominent locations of their shop windows. You can maybe appreciate how precious your shop window is. It is about what you sell, who you are and entices those from the outside to look in and perhaps […]