- No categories
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: Man rescued from 100ft Gribin Ridge Snowdonia fall
- UK News BBC News Feed: Ilkley Moor fire 'spreading rapidly' after rising temperatures
- UK News BBC News Feed: Lyra McKee: Killing has led to 'palpable change' in community sentiment towards policing
- UK News BBC News Feed: Extinction Rebellion: Met Police asks for 200 extra officers
- UK News BBC News Feed: Manchester City 1-0 Tottenham: Phil Foden goal sends City top
- UK News BBC News Feed: UK weather: Easter weekend set for record temperatures
- UK News BBC News Feed: Zara: Giant baby puppet stars in Halifax Piece Hall show
- UK News BBC News Feed: Police attacked at 'out-of-hand' party in Levenshulme
- UK News BBC News Feed: Dumping of 167 chicks 'connected to Easter' trade
- UK News BBC News Feed: Jesus the dog rescued from Birmingham lake on Good Friday
- Cornwall Council News feed: School places on the agenda for St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council News feed: High street heroes wanted to spring clean Cornwall’s towns and villages
- Cornwall Council News feed: Investment plans to improve the lives of residents across Cornwall are approved by full council
- Cornwall Council News feed: Mother and daughter jailed for "dishonesty on an industrial scale"
- Cornwall Council News feed: Exciting ideas shared at Discover Pydar community event
- Cornwall Council News feed: Primary school places confirmed for parents across Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: New café coming to Poltair Park in St Austell
- Cornwall Council News feed: Polperro is first Sugar Smart primary school in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall Council takes action to stop unauthorised use of homes bought under the government’s Right to Buy scheme
- Cornwall Council News feed: Camborne property ‘closed’ in anti-social behaviour clamp down
- Fatal Road Traffic Collision ExeterAt 2149 hrs on Saturday 20th April police were informed of a two vehicle road traffic collision on Alphin Brook Road, Exeter involving a car and motorcycle. The motorcyclist was sadly declared deceased at the scene. Specialist officers from the Devon and Cornwall’s Alliance Roads Policing Team attended along with a Forensic Colllision Investigator and […]
- Dog bites tourist in NewquayPolice responded to a report of a disorder in Island crescent, Newquay, at 7.14 pm 20 April 2019. During the incident a female who was visiting the town was bitten by a dog. The dog owners subsequently assaulted a PCSO and a Police Officer who were called to the scene. The female visitor was […]
- Disorder in St AustellPolice responded to reports of a disorder at Landreath Place, St Blazey, at 5.30pm on 20/4/2019. It was reported that a male with a large knife was damaging a car and assaulting a male. Shortly after police arrival, a black Mercedes made off from the police on the A390 at St Blazey. This vehicle was […]
- Serious collision ExmouthAt approximately 1626 hrs hours on Saturday 20th April 2019, ambulance notified Police of a Road traffic collision that had occurred on the road access lane into Phear Park, Exmouth. The reported collision involved the rider of a pedal cycle. The road was closed for a period of time to allow for scene examination and […]
- Incident in Drake Road TorquayAt approximately 1100hrs on Saturday April 20, police were called to an address in Chelston, Torquay for a concern for the welfare of a couple in their 80s. On attendance, police found a male and female deceased within the premises. Police are investigating the circumstances leading to their deaths, but would like to reassure the […]
- New animation to raise awareness of hate crimeTo support the inaugural Stephen Lawrence Day on 22 April, Devon & Cornwall Police have been working with students at Falmouth University to raise awareness and help prevent hate crime. A series of animated videos explaining what hate crime is and how to report it have been created by the students. Stephen Lawrence Day is […]
- Police identify man whose body was found on Carlyon Bay beach, St AustellPolice have identified a man whose body was found on Carlyon Bay beach, St Austell, yesterday (Wednesday 17 April). Officers were called by a member of the public at 10am and on arrival found a man deceased at the scene. The man is believed to be aged in his 50s and from the St Austell […]
- Missing Plymouth man: FOUNDA 29-year-old man reported missing from Plymouth has been located safe and well. Officers were searching for Colin Bird who was last seen at his Devonport home yesterday [17 April]. Colin has been located safe and well this afternoon. The police would like to thank the public for their assistance with this matter.
- Man charged with murder, ExeterPolice have charged a man with the murder of a 35-year-old woman in Exeter on Wednesday [17 April]. Emergency services were called to a property in Chancellors Way at 4.30am following concern for the welfare of a woman at the address. Sarah Fuller nee Dilks [pictured] was located deceased at the address. Jason Carr, 35, […]
- Burglary in Lime Kiln area of UplymePolice have appealed for information following a burglary in Uplyme. Detectives have urged residents to remain vigilant as the break-in is the second in the village in recent weeks. Entry was forced into a property in the Lime Kiln area between Tuesday 26 March and Monday 1 April and a tidy search was carried out. […]
- Saltash Town Council
Isles of Scilly
- Thomas Orchard: Judge not sure belt caused custody deathThomas Orchard died seven days after he had an emergency response belt placed across his face.
- Ship explosion: Three crew members airlifted to hospitalThe crew members have suffered "significant" injuries and have been taken to specialist burns units.
- Rhodri Davies: Dragons scrum-half to join Cornish Pirates on two-year dealFormer Wales sevens scrum-half Rhodri Davies will join Championship side Cornish Pirates from Pro14 Dragons in the summer.
- Bodmin Moor fires: Crews tackle four blazes over two milesOfficials suspect the fires across two miles of Bodmin Moor were started deliberately.
- Mother and daughter letting agents jailed for £266k fraudsA judge says Angela and Elizabeth Treneer carried out "dishonesty on an industrial scale".
- Frankie Macritchie: Family pay tribute to 'cheeky boy'Frankie Macritchie's family say the "wonderful" nine-year-old boy "will be so very missed".
- Cornwall caravan dog attack boy 'happy and laid-back'His head teacher calls the attack "terrible" as pupils are helped by psychologists.
- Sam Matavesi: Toulouse sign Cornish Pirates hooker on loan until end of seasonSam Matavesi swaps Championship side Cornish Pirates for Top 14 leaders and Champions Cup semi-finalists Toulouse.
- 'My son's jawbone is all I have left of him'Is the way in which the small fishing vessel industry regulated letting down our fishermen?
- 'I paid £160 for limited edition nappies'How collecting colourful washable nappies can become a costly and even somewhat addictive hobby.
- School places on the agenda for St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel meetingResidents of the north coast parishes of Crantock, Cubert, Perranzabuloe, St Agnes, St Allen and St Newlyn East, are invited to attend the April Meeting of the St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel. The Community Network Meeting will takes place on Thursday 25 April between 6.30pm and 8.30pm at Perranzabuloe Parish Rooms, Chyanhale, Ponsmere […]
- High street heroes wanted to spring clean Cornwall’s towns and villagesCornish communities are being offered up to £2,000 to help spring clean their high streets and smarten up their town and village centres. Cornwall Council and partners were recently given a last-minute litter-cleaning boost after a £98,400 Government cash injection. The one-off funding announced by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government is now […]
- Investment plans to improve the lives of residents across Cornwall are approved by full councilInvestment plans designed to improve the lives of residents across Cornwall were approved when the full council met at New County Hall in Truro today. The projects include the creation of a multi-use coastal trail at Penzance, which will include a new public bike hire scheme, and investment in the roads and sewerage scheme required […]
- Mother and daughter jailed for "dishonesty on an industrial scale"Two women accused of running a fraudulent property lettings agency in Truro received prison sentences at Truro Crown Court today (Tuesday 16 April). Elizabeth Ann Treneer, 38, of Chapel Meadows, Perranwell Station, admitted running a fraudulent business designed to deprive its victims of rental and deposit payments. She also admitted having tried to undermine the criminal […]
- Exciting ideas shared at Discover Pydar community eventAffordable homes where people of all ages want to live. Green spaces and exciting indoor and outdoor activities for young and old. Creative workspaces where people can make and sell things. Cafes and bars where people can meet, talk and laugh, and a special community hub at the centre of the site….these are just some […]
- Primary school places confirmed for parents across CornwallParents of children that are due to start school in a reception class in September across Cornwall have been discovering which school their child has been allocated, with the majority being offered their first preference. Cornwall Council received 5555 applications for reception places for September 2019. Of those, 5265 have been offered a place at […]
- New café coming to Poltair Park in St AustellConstruction work for a new café in St Austell's Poltair Park is nearing completion. Cormac Solutions Limited is providing services to the new building when it is installed. Current installation work is for a new water supply pipe, electrical supply cables, telephone cables, foul sewerage, drainage for rainwater and foundations for the building itself. Work […]
- Polperro is first Sugar Smart primary school in CornwallPolperro Primary School has been crowned the first SUGAR SMART primary in Cornwall. The initiative, which is promoted by the Healthy Schools team at Cornwall Council, encourages teachers, staff and the children into making small steps to reduce the amount of sugar in their snacks, drinks and to work towards a healthier lifestyle. Celebrity Chef […]
- Cornwall Council takes action to stop unauthorised use of homes bought under the government’s Right to Buy schemeCornwall Council is reminding people who have bought properties under the government’s Right to Buy scheme that there are legal restrictions on what they can do with their properties once they have bought them. Andrew Mitchell said: “Council houses were built with public money to provide affordable homes for local people. It is not right […]
- Camborne property ‘closed’ in anti-social behaviour clamp downCornwall Council’s Anti-Social Behaviour Team, along with Devon and Cornwall Police, applied for and were granted a Premises Closure order for a property in Camborne by Bodmin Magistrates Court on Thursday 04 April 2019. A full closure order has been issued for 95a Pendarves Street Tuckingmill Camborne, allowing the premises to be ‘closed’ for three […]
- REVOKE ARTICLE 50WE SURRENDER-WE NOW NEED TO REVOKE ARTICLE 50 SIMPLE SOLUTION Tags: REVOKE ARTICLE 50
- Government Brexit policy wrong againThe government our playing games with peoples lives. They will not admit they have failed sorting brexit out They are out of touch with the real world. Brexit has been dragging on. The economy is stuck and is drifting down. Companies are going bust, There is no clear policy coming from the government. The government […]
- Latest Brexit CompromiseThe governments latest agreement to leave the EU is technically a brexit but is worse than staying in the EU. So how can we support it? As we have not been able to negotiate decent terms to leave the EU. THE GOVERNMENT MUST DECLARE THAT IN THE INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY WE DO NOT LEAVE […]
- Government have got immigration wrongWe need workers for Care Homes, Hostels, Restaurants, Hotels English people are reluctant to work in these sectors The governments plan is to ensure there are no immigrants for these sectors. Once they do that these companies will have to reduce their services or close. No Hope for us Tags: immigration
- MPs still don't have the answers to BrexitLet the people have a second referendum. The questions to ask is "Stay In or Out" (Maybe using the same terms as a Norway or Canadian solution) We have got fed up of years of weak discussions and uncertainties that are creating a poor economy. The government is also not focusing on the real problems […]
- Brexit Cabinet Paper is a weak compromiseThe time is coming for The Government to admit it is unable to sort Brexit out. It has cost us money and time and they are no further forward. They are getting stuck into a black hole. We can only now give it back to the voter to decide. Leave without a deal or stay […]
- Why Focus on Africa and not EuropeOur trade with Europe is hundreds of Billions. Why is The Government having a trade mission to Africa. Our trade with them is less than 10 Billion. Why are we pushing a Cabinet Brexit document to the EU that does not improve our chances of promoting trade to America. Why is the government focusing on […]
- Brexit is still a mess. ANOTHER REFERENDUM PLEASEThe EU and Government cant get it together. The people need to act again. They now have better information. We are all beginning to realize we voted for something that cant work. Nobody can make their minds up. Its costing the country millions in loss trade research and development. The government are in turmoil The […]
- Does online social Media such as Facebook need controllingIt is time we all realized we are wasting our time and life using social media. Some people do not have the understanding of it and what it is doing to them. Children should be banned from using it until at least aged 18. Most children cant handle it and are getting abused using it. […]
- People’s Vote campaignPRESS RELEASE Home News Launch of the new national People’s Vote campaign https://www.open-britain.co.uk/ Post published: April 15, 2018 After the biggest ever Day of Action by anti-Brexit campaigners on Saturday, with over 300 events across the country, today [Sunday] sees the national launch of the campaign for a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal. […]
- Golf: Henderson defends title to tie Canadian record
- Sports Front Page: Amir Khan beaten by Terence Crawford following controversial low blow
- Golf: RBC Heritage: Dustin Johnson one ahead of Shane Lowry and Ian Poulter
- Sports Front Page: David Allen beats Australia's Lucas Browne for biggest win of career
- Sports Front Page: Snooker World Championship: Mark Williams through to second round
- Football: Football gossip: Rashford, Eriksen, Zaha, De Gea, Almada
- Sports Front Page: British Swimming Championships: Duncan Scott wins 200m individual medley
- Sports Front Page: Netball Superleague 2019: Wasps move top with win over Surrey Storm
- Sports Front Page: Newcastle United 3-1 Southampton: Ayoze Perez hat-trick gives Newcastle victory
- Football: Newcastle United 3-1 Southampton: Ayoze Perez hat-trick gives Newcastle victory
- Solicitors by CountyBEDFORDSHIRE BERKSHIRE BRISTOL BUCKINGHAMSHIRE CAMBRIDGESHIRE CHESHIRE CORNWALL COUNTY DURHAM CUMBRIA DERBYSHIRE DEVON DORSET EAST SUSSEX ESSEX GLOUCESTERSHIRE HAMPSHIRE HERTFORDSHIRE HEREFORDSHIRE KENT LANCASHIRE LEICESTERSHIRE LINCOLNSHIRE LONDON MANCHESTER NORFOLK NORTHAMPTONSHIRE NORTHUMBERLAND NORTH YORKSHIRE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE OXFORDSHIRE SCOTLAND SHROPSHIRE SOMERSET SOUTH YORKSHIRE STAFFORDSHIRE SUFFOLK SURREY TYNE & WEAR WALES WARWICKSHIRE WEST MIDLANDS WEST SUSSEX WEST YORKSHIRE WILTSHIRE WORCESTERHIRE