- No categories
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksWe have taken all precautions to make us all safe from the Virus Clifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: Covid: Blackburn health chief 'furious' over surge vaccination refusal
- UK News BBC News Feed: Berwick Hills Primary School: Four arrests after fight with 'sharp objects'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Gupta empire facing UK fraud probe over Greensill
- UK News BBC News Feed: DUP leadership: Party to elect new leader and deputy
- UK News BBC News Feed: Sunshine on Leith actor Kevin Guthrie jailed for three years for sex attack
- UK News BBC News Feed: Fred West cafe search 'risks raising family's hopes'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Prince Harry: I want to break cycle of pain for my children
- UK News BBC News Feed: Amazon set to hire 10,000 UK workers
- UK News BBC News Feed: Power NI to increase domestic prices by 6.9%
- UK News BBC News Feed: Dartmouth: WW1 submarine wreck given protection
- Cornwall Council News feed: Share photos of our mobile messages to spread the word on the route out of lockdown
- Cornwall Council News feed: Sexual health testing reminder
- Cornwall Council News feed: Builder's three year reign of misery is ended by Cornwall Council's Trading Standards team
- Cornwall Council News feed: ‘Keep following the rules or risk a return to lockdown’, warns Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Council News feed: Parents in North and East Cornwall can collect Covid-19 tests from two sites from this week
- Cornwall Council News feed: Have your G7 summit questions answered by police, council and government panel of experts
- Cornwall Council News feed: Have you got what it takes to become a social worker in children’s services in Cornwall?
- Cornwall Council News feed: Environmental Growth Strategy unveiled to focus on our local nature crisis
- Cornwall Council News feed: Organisations urged to bid for Community Renewal Fund
- Cornwall Council News feed: Defra announces funding boost and new partnership with Forest for Cornwall
- FOUND: missing person - TorquayLinda Hanley, 71, who had been reported missing in the Torquay or Kingskerswell area, has been found. We would like to thank members of the public for their help.
- Appeal over collision between car and cyclist, Exeter/CranbrookPolice are appealing for information following a collision between a car and a cyclist in the Blackhorse area of Exeter this morning [Thursday 13 May]. It happened between 7am and 8am and involved an unknown vehicle and a purple-coloured mountain bike. The cyclist, a woman aged in her 20s, was travelling from the Pinhoe area […]
- Collision on the A30 near HonitonPolice investigating a road traffic collision at the junction of the A30 and James Lane, near Honiton soon after 8am, on Tuesday 11 May, are appealing for witnesses to come forward. A motorbike rider went on to a grass verge and collided with a small wall near a commercial garage. The rider, a man in […]
- Fatal collision at campsite, HelstonPolice and paramedics were called to a campsite in the Helston area following a report of a collision between a vehicle and a child at around 12.50pm on Wednesday 12 May. Tragically, the child, a 20-month-old girl from the Nottingham area, was pronounced deceased at the scene. Her family is being supported by specially-trained officers. The collision involved […]
- Serious collision, DartmouthPolice are appealing for witnesses of a collision between a car and a lorry on the A3122, Dartmouth, this morning, Wednesday 12 May, at 9.30am. The collision involved a DAF 18-tonne lorry and a blue Ford Fiesta. The driver of the Ford Fiesta, a woman in her 20s, was flown by air ambulance to Derriford […]
- Police investigate road traffic collision near LauncestonPolice investigating a two-vehicle road traffic collision on Sunday 2 May are appealing for witnesses. The incident involved two marked police cars and occurred at about 12.30pm on the A388 Launceston Road, in Kelly Bray, heading towards Launceston. No members of the public were involved. If you witnessed the collision or who may have dashcam […]
- Serious collision, A380 Newton AbbotPolice are appealing for information about a one-vehicle collision on the A380 near Newton Abbot yesterday, Tuesday 11 May, during which five occupants of a car were seriously injured. The incident involved a maroon Peugeot 207 and occurred at around 10.30pm on the southbound carriageway at Mamhead Cross. Five occupants were taken to Torbay, Derriford […]
- Police and Council launch campaign to inform and reassure communities about the impact of the G7 SummitDevon & Cornwall Police and Cornwall Council has launched a campaign around the impact of the G7 Summit on people in the affected areas. Residents, businesses and visitors are being informed of the key details around disruptions, restrictions and diversions before, during and after the event. The G7 Summit is taking place between 11-13 June […]
- WANTED: Scott Hanlon, CambornePolice are appealing for the public’s help to locate Scott Hanlon who is wanted on recall to prison. The 23-year-old is believed to be in the Bodmin or Camborne areas, but he has links to Falmouth and Plymouth. Anyone who sees Hanlon is asked not to approach him but to call 999, or anyone who […]
- Man charged with attempted murder and GBH, ExeterA 40-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder and causing grievous bodily harm with intent in relation to two alleged assaults in Exeter. Dwayne Huggins, of Old Tiverton Road, is due to appear before magistrates sitting in Exeter on Wednesday 12 May. Police launched an investigation after a man and a woman, aged in […]
- Saltash Town Council
Isles of Scilly
- Covid: What's the roadmap for lifting lockdown?Lockdown restrictions have eased in England, Scotland and Wales
- Chloe Rideout: Neglect contributed to sepsis deathChloe Rideout, from Cornwall, died from sepsis following a routine appendix operation in 2018.
- Restaurants and pubs are reopening inside, but what are the rules?People in England, Scotland and Wales will soon be able to drink inside a pub.
- Cornwall G7 protest site in Truro being reviewedThe police are reviewing the site allocated for G7 protests in Truro and it may be moved.
- UK holidays: When and where can I go.... and who with?The rules on having a holiday in the UK have been relaxed - but restrictions remain.
- Jack Nowell: Exeter's England winger suffers another injury blowExeter winger Jack Nowell may miss the rest of the regular season after injuring medial knee ligaments.
- Child struck by car at Cornwall campsite was 20 months oldThe girl was pronounced dead at the scene after being hit by a car towing a caravan.
- Trains reintroduced after safety checks prompted by cracksThere has been disruption since Saturday after the issue was found on some Hitachi Class 800s.
- High NHS demand as lockdown eases in CornwallDemand for ambulances, emergency admissions and hospitals has risen sharply since restrictions eased.
- Tyler Harvey: Truro City's leading scorer agrees contract extensionTruro City striker Tyler Harvey extends his contract with the Cornish Southern League club.
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksHotel in High Wycombe All ensuite. Weekly rates available http://www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk Tags: hotel
- Wycombe CleanersWycombe Cleaners is ready for your cleaning needs domestic or commercial http://www.wycombecleaners.co.uk Tags: cleaners
- Shopper2000 Directory by TOWNSHOPPER DIRECTORY FIND A UK BUSINESS OR ADD YOUR BUSINESS SPECIAL OFFER PRICE £25 http://www.shopper2000.co.uk Tags: Town shops business and Councils
- FREE SCHOOL LESSONSFREE COURSES FOR SCHOOL STUDY https://www.open.edu/openlearn/free-courses
- The Virus seems to survive better in a 4/5 degree Centigrade areaThis could be your fridge
- Chinese ComputersJUST A THOUGHT ABOUT SECURITY ISSUES WHAT ABOUT COMPUTERS FROM CHINA
- Hope is on its wayLet us hope we can manage to avoid the virus
- STAY AT HOME SAVE LIVESThis is a clearer message. UK needs the same public Announcement Tags: stay at home
- Were we attacked by a virusWere countries attacked by the virus intentionally
- Schools and VirusRotas will make it difficult for parents. If you have two or more children and they have rotas in the school. If you drive them to school. How many trips will this be. Tags: rotas
- Football: Emma Hayes: 'Chelsea's time to win Women's Champions League'
- Sports Front Page: Emma Hayes: 'Chelsea's time to win Women's Champions League'
- Football: Copa America: Every game of this summer's tournament live on the BBC
- Sports Front Page: Copa America: Every game of this summer's tournament live on the BBC
- Football: Erik Alonso: Derby County's proposed takeover by Spanish businessman called off
- Sports Front Page: Erik Alonso: Derby County's proposed takeover by Spanish businessman called off
- Football: Aymeric Laporte switch from France to Spain approved by Fifa
- Sports Front Page: Aymeric Laporte switch from France to Spain approved by Fifa
- Rugby Union: Owen Franks: Northampton Saints prop to join Super Rugby side Hurricanes
- Rugby Union: Brett Connon: Newcastle Falcons fly-half signs a new contract with club