- No categories
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksWe have taken all precautions to make us all safe from the Virus Clifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: 'Bros is back': Luke Goss on his Christmas film and making up with Matt
- UK News BBC News Feed: Ex-convict's tribute to 'special' Jack Merritt
- UK News BBC News Feed: Lockdown asylum freeze puts Iraqi doctor 'in limbo'
- UK News BBC News Feed: What's going on with Scottish independence?
- UK News BBC News Feed: Oxford Covid vaccine: Regulator asked to assess jab
- UK News BBC News Feed: Controversial 'virginity tests' sold by UK clinics
- UK News BBC News Feed: Coronavirus: When can I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- UK News BBC News Feed: Death of England: The former prisoner turned leading man
- UK News BBC News Feed: Newspaper headlines: 'Tiers of rage and disbelief' as 'north sees red'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Damilola Taylor: 'One of the last people to see him alive'
- Cornwall Council News feed: Residents urged to remain on guard as Cornwall is placed in Tier One for Covid restrictions
- Cornwall Council News feed: 150 new electric vehicle charge points
- Cornwall Council News feed: Families in Cornwall are not claiming the help they are entitled to get
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall starts 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Based Violence
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall Council looks to progress work on former Carclaze School site
- Cornwall Council News feed: Statement on Kepak meat processing factory
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall Council agrees a new vision for Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council successful in funding bid to bring more than 150 new electric vehicle charge points to Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall Council acts to ensure children entitled to free school meals are supported at Christmas
- Cornwall Council News feed: Plans for a cleaner, greener and more inclusive Cornwall approved by full council
- Police investigation launchedA 39-year-old man has been charged with Section 18 GBH following the death of a 82-year-old man from Camborne. Steven Forster, from Camborne, is charged in connection with the death of the man. Police and ambulance were called to an address on Gurneys Mews in Camborne on Friday 20 November and located the victim with […]
- Missing man, PlymouthPolice are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a 36-year-old man from Plymouth. Wayne Walling was last heard from on Friday 20 November. The attached photo of Wayne in the mask was taken at Go Outdoors, Cattewater Road, Plymouth at 11am. Wayne has been known to frequent the Plymouth Hoe area and the benches […]
- Serious collision, PenrynPolice are appealing for information about a collision between a cyclist and a car near Penryn yesterday, Wednesday 25 November. The incident, involving a red Peugeot, occurred at around 2.30pm on Trenoweth Lane, Mabe Burnthouse. The driver, a 23-year-old female, was uninjured and the cyclist, a 73-year-old male, sustained serious injuries and is receiving treatment […]
- Devon & Cornwall Police backs campaign to tackle domestic abuse as figures show riseAs part of the international 16 days of action movement, Public Health England South West is urging employers across the region to play their part in tackling domestic and sexual abuse and violence. The launch today (25 November)- which coincides with the White Ribbon Day international campaign for elimination of violence against women - comes […]
- Devon and Cornwall Police hold two virtual awards ceremoniesOn 12 and 17 November 2020 Chief Constable Shaun Sawyer hosted the forces first two virtual Long Service Awards Ceremonies in order to celebrate the commitment and work from a number of colleagues across the force. The two events were small but included recipients, colleagues and representatives from across the force. On Thursday 12, citations […]
- Assault, BarnstaplePolice in Barnstaple are appealing for information after a 14-year-old girl was attacked by another teenage girl while walking her dog. The assault occurred in the area of Pilton Lawn between 3:50pm and 4.10pm on Saturday 21 November. The victim was walking her dog when she was confronted by a large group of youths and […]
- Assault, LiskeardPolice in Liskeard are appealing for information about an unprovoked attack on a woman which left her with bruising to her face and a black eye. Sometime between 7.30pm and 8.40pm on Wednesday 11 November, a 19-year-old woman was walking to work through an alleyway near to Liskeard Cemetery off of Lanchard Lane, when she […]
- Road traffic collision, B3274 Stenalees/TrezaiseAt around noon on Sunday 22 November, police were notified of a three-vehicle collision which occurred on the B3274 between Stenalees and Trezaise. The female driver of one of the vehicles sustained serious injuries as a result of the collision. Any witnesses of the collision who have not already spoken to police are asked to […]
- Serious collision - A39, TrispenAt around 4.53pm on Thursday 19 November, police were notified of a three-vehicle collision which occurred on the A39 at the main junction for Tripsen, near the Honda Garage. The collision involved a silver van, a white car and a silver car. The female driver of the silver car sustained serious injuries as a result […]
- Missing man, TorquayPolice are growing increasingly concerned for Michael Mullins who is missing from the Torquay area. Michael was reported missing today, Saturday 21 November, at approximately 2pm. Michael is aged 29 and is described as a white male, of a slim build, 5ft 10ins tall with brown short hair wearing a black cap, grey hoody and […]
- Saltash Town Council
Isles of Scilly
- DIY SOS orphaned boys get 'dream' DIY SOS homeThe three brothers were taken in by their grandparents in a two-bed bungalow.
- Covid: What are the new tiers and lockdown rules in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland?England will move to a tougher version of tiered coronavirus restrictions when lockdown ends next week.
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area?Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Covid-19: 'Huge relief' in Cornwall at tier one gradingCornwall is one of only three areas in England which will be in tier one from next Wednesday.
- Christmas Covid rules: Who are you allowed to see?Restrictions will be temporarily eased around the UK, but there are still rules about what you can do.
- 'Alien' barnacles washed up on Isles of ScillyThousands of goose barnacles wash up on the Isles of Scilly.
- £3.5m for 150 new electric vehicle points in CornwallEU money is to help create charging sites for towns and villages with little or no provision.
- More than 100 test positive for Covid at Kepak meat plantAbout 80% of those involved at the Cornwall factory were asymptomatic.
- Covid: How will I get a coronavirus vaccine?Several vaccines are showing promise and one is already being reviewed by the UK regulator.
- Coronavirus: Inside test-and-trace - how the 'world beater' went wrongBBC News spoke to key government figures, scientists and health officials involved from the start.
- Residents urged to remain on guard as Cornwall is placed in Tier One for Covid restrictionsCornwall will be placed in Tier One for coronavirus restrictions when the second national lockdown ends next week – but residents have been urged not to let their guard down in the fight against the virus. It means businesses can reopen, although strict public health guidelines will remain in place, which include: You must wear a […]
- Cornwall Council agrees a new vision for CornwallA plan that sets out a vision for Cornwall in 2050 was approved yesterday (25 November) by Cornwall councillors. The plan was developed following a listening exercise, The Cornwall We Want, that saw thousands of people get involved and have their say. Over 25,000 people visited The Cornwall We Want online platform, and over 4000 […]
- 150 new electric vehicle charge pointsMore than 150 electric vehicle charge points will be installed across Cornwall after the Council secured funding to significantly boost access for residents. The new units will be installed in a range of locations including Council car parks and offices, as well as in communities where there is currently limited charge point availability. Having made a successful bid to the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) for […]
- Families in Cornwall are not claiming the help they are entitled to getCornwall Council is urging local families to check if they are eligible for the Healthy Start scheme. With Healthy Start, you get free vouchers every week to spend on milk, fresh, frozen, and tinned fruit and vegetables, fresh, dried, and tinned pulses, and infant formula milk. You can also get free vitamins. The number of […]
- Cornwall starts 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Based Violence“I don’t think that’s abuse, abuse is a slap or a punch.” Those were the words of a young woman from Cornwall after she had been headbutted by her partner and was struggling to recognise him as abusive. She was 20 weeks pregnant at the time. She is among thousands of people across Cornwall who […]
- Cornwall Council looks to progress work on former Carclaze School siteCornwall Council has reaffirmed its commitment to regenerate a former school site that was damaged by fire in the summer. The former Carclaze School in St Austell was hit by fire on July 9, 2020, causing serious damage to the structure. Responding to residents’ wishes to see more homes provided for local people, Cornwall Council has committed to a sustainable, affordable housing proposal to regenerate the site and is in the process of appointing contractors to […]
- Statement on Kepak meat processing factory106 employees at the Kepak meat processing factory in Bodmin have tested positive for Covid-19 and are now self-isolating following swift action by the factory owners, Cornwall Council and Public Health England (PHE) South West. A total of 271 staff members have been tested over the past week after a small number initially reported positive […]
- Plans for a cleaner, greener and more inclusive Cornwall approved by full councilAmbitious plans for the future of Cornwall have been approved after a full meeting of Cornwall Council today. The meeting, held virtually in light of the current Covid restrictions, also saw the Harbours Board Annual Report and free school meals and child poverty discussed. The plans to shape the next thirty years in Cornwall, entitled […]
- Cornwall Council acts to ensure children entitled to free school meals are supported at ChristmasCornwall Council has acted to ensure Government funding reaches families in need of support in time for the Christmas holidays next month. The authority has received £1.831m from Westminster in the ‘Covid Winter Grant Scheme’, with 80% ringfenced for supporting low-income families with food and bills up until March 2021. To ensure that these families […]
- 'Don’t let Covid run riot in your home’, says Cornwall Council’s public health teamPeople living under the same roof are being reminded of the need for social distancing within the household if any of them develop Covid-19 symptoms or test positive. It can be easy to forget that the rules still apply within the comfort of our homes, and family members should always try to stay at least […]
- Wycombe CleanersWycombe Cleaners is ready for your cleaning needs domestic or commercial http://www.wycombecleaners.co.uk Tags: cleaners
- Shopper2000 Directory by TOWNSHOPPER DIRECTORY FIND A UK BUSINESS OR ADD YOUR BUSINESS SPECIAL OFFER PRICE £25 http://www.shopper2000.co.uk Tags: Town shops business and Councils
- FREE SCHOOL LESSONSFREE COURSES FOR SCHOOL STUDY https://www.open.edu/openlearn/free-courses
- The Virus seems to survive better in a 4/5 degree Centigrade areaThis could be your fridge
- Chinese ComputersJUST A THOUGHT ABOUT SECURITY ISSUES WHAT ABOUT COMPUTERS FROM CHINA
- Hope is on its wayLet us hope we can manage to avoid the virus
- STAY AT HOME SAVE LIVESThis is a clearer message. UK needs the same public Announcement Tags: stay at home
- Were we attacked by a virusWere countries attacked by the virus intentionally
- Schools and VirusRotas will make it difficult for parents. If you have two or more children and they have rotas in the school. If you drive them to school. How many trips will this be. Tags: rotas
- Quarantine people who fly or drive into UKIt is apparent you can fly in or drive in from abroad and not be forced to quarantine,
- Football: FA Cup: AFC Wimbledon beat Barrow on penalties to progress to second round
- Football: Harry Winks scores wonder goal for Spurs in Europa League - but admits he didn't mean it
- Football: Transfer gossip: Neymar, Aouar, Dembele, Haaland, Gimenez, Gray
- Sports Front Page: Transfer gossip: Neymar, Aouar, Dembele, Haaland, Gimenez, Gray
- Football: Manchester United will not say if they have received ransom demands over cyber attack
- Sports Front Page: Manchester United will not say if they have received ransom demands over cyber attack
- Sports Front Page: Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Ludogorets Razgrad: Carlos Vinicius scores twice
- Football: Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Ludogorets Razgrad: Carlos Vinicius scores twice
- Football: Rangers 2-2 Benfica: Visitors come back to snatch Europa League draw again
- Sports Front Page: Rangers 2-2 Benfica: Visitors come back to snatch Europa League draw again