- No categories
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksWe have taken all precautions to make us all safe from the Virus Clifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: Four sexual assaults on girls in south east London could be linked
- UK News BBC News Feed: Queen flies to Sandringham after Christmas Covid delay
- UK News BBC News Feed: Two arrests over 'intimidation' on Glasgow anti-vaccine march
- UK News BBC News Feed: Covid: Wales could recruit non-jabbed English NHS staff
- UK News BBC News Feed: Ravenhill Road: Two men die after two-vehicle crash in Belfast
- UK News BBC News Feed: Shield badges for Scots to distance from Covid
- UK News BBC News Feed: Covid in Scotland: Restrictions impact 'worth it', says Sturgeon
- UK News BBC News Feed: Wolves fire: Blaze causes 'significant damage' to Molineux
- UK News BBC News Feed: Royal Family photos found in 'emotional' collection
- UK News BBC News Feed: Dover: Fire and coastguard rescue four people from cliff cave
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- New Assistant Chief Constables appointed in Devon and CornwallFollowing a nationally advertised and a highly competitive process, Devon & Cornwall Police have appointed two new Assistant Chief Constables to the Force’s Executive team. Chief Superintendent Nikki Leaper and Chief Superintendent Glen Mayhew will formally start in their roles in February. Both officers have a long service within the force across many disciplines and […]
- Chief Constable’s Foundation donates cheque to Devon and Cornwall Food ActionThe donation came entirely from funds raised by the Chief Constable’s Foundation throughout the year, after DCFA was chosen as the Force’s Charity of the Year for 2021 by officers and staff. The money raised each year by the Chief Constable’s Foundation is spread across three areas: The Charity of the Year, The Community Fund […]
- Members of drugs gang which trafficked cocaine into Devon, Cornwall and Bristol are jailedFive members of an organised crime gang who helped traffic hundreds of thousands of pounds-worth of cocaine into the South West have been jailed for a combined total of 40 years and 11 months. Adi Lleshi, Mark Vasija, Steven Evans, John Minchinton and Tyler Harrison were part of an organised outfit which saw high-purity drugs […]
- Serious assault, Newton AbbotPolice are appealing for witnesses and information following reports of a serious assault in Newton Abbot. The incident is reported to have taken place near the bus station on Sherbourne Road between 10pm and 10.20pm on Thursday 13 January. The victims, a 17-year-old male and a 17-year-old female, were assaulted by a male who was […]
- Assault, PlymouthPolice were called at around 3.25pm with a report of an assault at an address in Hotham Place, Plymouth. Ambulance also attended and a man was taken to hospital with what are currently believed to be serious injuries. Officers, including armed units, remain in the area while enquiries continue. Police are appealing for anyone who […]
- Serious assault, TorquayTwo men have been released on police bail in connection to an assault on Warren Road, Torquay on Monday 17 January. A 38-year-old man from Rotherham area and a 51-year-old local man have both been released on police bail until 11 February 2022 The 29-year-old suspect remains in police custody on a separate matter. Anyone […]
- Total of 207 arrests made as part of Christmas drink and drug driving crackdownThe annual Christmas drink and drug drive campaign saw Devon & Cornwall Police target those who drive while under the influence. In total, Devon & Cornwall Police recorded 207 arrests during the December 2021 initiative – of which 166 were for drink driving and 41 for driving with excess drugs. The Christmas campaign, which ran between […]
- Woman injured in attempted robbery, PlymouthPolice are appealing for witnesses after a woman was assaulted during an attempted robbery in a Plymouth street. The woman, in her 50s, was walking on Monica Walk in Greenbank when she was approached by a man who tried to steal her handbag. She suffered a head injury after falling to the ground during the […]
- Neighbourhood policing celebrated in national week of actionDevon and Cornwall Police are supporting the National Police Chiefs’ Council neighbourhood policing week of action, which focuses on recognising the hard work and dedication of our neighbourhood policing colleagues. This week of action will take place from Monday 17th – Sunday 23rd January 2022. Neighbourhood policing is designed to make the police more visible, […]
- Update on serious collision, A35 near HonitonPolice, Fire and the Ambulance service attended a serious collision on the A35 at Fern Lane, Wilmington, near Honiton, which took place at around 2:35pm on Sunday 16 January. Despite initial reports of numerous vehicles being involved, the incident involved only two cars; a white BMW 318 and blue Land Rover Discovery Sport Road closures […]
- Saltash Town Council
Isles of Scilly
- Derelict building fire in Cornwall was arson attackFirefighters were called to a derelict building on fire in Tuckingmill late Saturday afternoon.
- 'More to come' from Cornish Pirates after 52-17 Nottingham winCornish Pirates coach Alan Paver says there is more to come from his side after their 52-17 win over Nottingham in the Championship.
- Gunnislake: Residents say cuts to water supply is health issueMore than 6,000 homes were affected and some customers are still waiting for their water to return.
- Polzeath fire: Crews tackle house blazeFire crews tackled the blaze in Polzeath overnight on Friday.
- Luke Cowan-Dickie: Maturing England hooker ready for leadership roleEngland and British and Irish Lions hooker Luke Cowan-Dickie on becoming more mature and being named Exeter captain.
- Cornwall colleges get £2.4m for electric vehicle engineeringThe money will be used to train "the next generation of auto technicians" at sites across Cornwall.
- No housing for new Isles of Scilly doctor or pharmacistThe health centre on the Isles of Scilly says there is nowhere for key medical workers to live.
- Cornwall school and NHS bomb hoax man jailedHe told a school there were multiple devices that would detonate randomly.
- Cornwall care homes temporary closure 'is terrible'Residents and staff at three care homes in Cornwall will be moved as part of a restructure.
- Police stations should reopen to 'reassure the public'Crime chief Alison Hernandez said trying to reopen stations was "controversial" with police bosses.
- Council wins funding to make homes more energy efficient
- More health, wellbeing and social care news stories
- Businesses to receive financial support to deal with impact of Omicron
- People in Cornwall urged to protect essential workers from Covid
- Cornwall Council announces Critical Incident in adult social care
- Further grant funding for Falmouth to tackle violence against women and girls
- First full Cornwall Council meeting of 2022 is held in Truro
- Newquay business owner sentenced for selling counterfeit goods
- Line-up of cultural events will help towns and high streets come alive this winter
- Free mental health training for all working people across Cornwall
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksHotel in High Wycombe All ensuite. Weekly rates available http://www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk Tags: hotel
- Wycombe CleanersWycombe Cleaners is ready for your cleaning needs domestic or commercial http://www.wycombecleaners.co.uk Tags: cleaners
- Shopper2000 Directory by TOWNSHOPPER DIRECTORY FIND A UK BUSINESS OR ADD YOUR BUSINESS SPECIAL OFFER PRICE £25 http://www.shopper2000.co.uk Tags: Town shops business and Councils
- FREE SCHOOL LESSONSFREE COURSES FOR SCHOOL STUDY https://www.open.edu/openlearn/free-courses
- The Virus seems to survive better in a 4/5 degree Centigrade areaThis could be your fridge
- Chinese ComputersJUST A THOUGHT ABOUT SECURITY ISSUES WHAT ABOUT COMPUTERS FROM CHINA
- Hope is on its wayLet us hope we can manage to avoid the virus
- STAY AT HOME SAVE LIVESThis is a clearer message. UK needs the same public Announcement Tags: stay at home
- Were we attacked by a virusWere countries attacked by the virus intentionally
- Schools and VirusRotas will make it difficult for parents. If you have two or more children and they have rotas in the school. If you drive them to school. How many trips will this be. Tags: rotas
- Cricket: South Africa v India: Hosts complete ODI series clean sweep in Cape Town
- Cricket: Women's World Cup goes ahead despite New Zealand outbreak
- Football: Crystal Palace boss Patrick Vieira angered by Liverpool penalty
- Sports Front Page: Heineken Champions Cup: Munster send Wasps out of competition with 45-7 win
- Football: Leicester 1-1 Brighton: Seagulls assistant Bjorn Hamberg credits players for draw after Covid disruptions
- Football: Arsenal 0-0 Burnley: Draw 'another platform' to restart season - Sean Dyche
- Football: Crystal Palace 1-3 Liverpool: Jota won Liverpool's penalty by being 'really smart' - Patrick Vieira
- Football: Leicester 1-1 Brighton: Foxes 'deserve' to be mid-table says Brendan Rodgers
- Football: Leicester City Women 1-2 Aston Villa Women: Alisha Lehmann seals late Villa win
- Sports Front Page: Crystal Palace 1-3 Liverpool: Reds manager Jurgen Klopp says victory showed both sides of his team