- No categories
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: The air ambulance medic who lost both legs
- UK News BBC News Feed: The 'brutal reality' for alcohol-damaged children
- UK News BBC News Feed: 'I lost £50 when diners left without paying'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Beechwood: 'I can't believe the evil that happened there'
- UK News BBC News Feed: The gay men breaking blood donation rules
- UK News BBC News Feed: MPs' maternity rights: Labour's Stella Creasy speaks out
- UK News BBC News Feed: Dogs' eyes evolve to appeal to humans
- UK News BBC News Feed: Ministers 'reject' report's fast fashion advice
- UK News BBC News Feed: ITV bans all-male comedy writing teams
- UK News BBC News Feed: Inside Heathrow's high-tech baggage system
- Cornwall Council News feed: Annual meeting for St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel
- Cornwall Council News feed: Nasty surprise for shoppers as card surcharge ban being ignored by businesses
- Cornwall Council News feed: Fishermen in Cornwall urged to ‘know your numbers’ as part of Men’s Health Week
- Cornwall Council News feed: Climate change, policing and highways on the agenda at Caradon Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall carers celebrated as part of Carers Week
- Cornwall Council News feed: Health visiting team recognised by UNICEF
- Cornwall Council News feed: Key decisions for Cornwall Council's Cabinet
- Cornwall Council News feed: Healthy Under 5's scheme is laying the foundations for life
- Cornwall Council News feed: Major boost for housing, public transport and the economy as £47m Truro infrastructure funding is announced
- Cornwall Council News feed: Screen Cornwall aims to build on creative successes
- Appeal after Barnstaple assaultPolice are seeking witnesses after a woman was assaulted in Barnstaple. The assault happened following an altercation between two women in the street at Westaway Heights, Pilton, on Tuesday 11 June. One of the women was punched in the face by the other. The victim was then pulled to the ground and further kicked and […]
- Single vehicle incident, PenzancePolice are appealing for information following a single vehicle vehicle in Penzance. The incident was reported to have taken place at around 2.40pm on Tuesday 4 June in the car park of Lidl, Penzance. It was further reported that that a 54-year-old man had fallen from a silver coloured Diahtsu. He sustained a serious head […]
- Serious assault in BrixhamPolice and ambulance were called around 7pm on Friday 14 June following a serious assault on The Quay, Brixham. Police resources including local units and firearms officers, as well as the ambulance services, attended the scene. A man approached a vehicle outside the Sprat and Mackerel pub and an altercation occurred. The man, in his […]
- Jewellery taken in Honiton burglaryPolice are appealing for information after items of jewellery were stolen from a house in Hale Lane, Honiton. Offenders forced a ground floor window to get inside the property sometime between 10am and 1.35pm on Friday 31 May. Numerous items of jewellery were taken from the property including a silver Pandora necklace with diamonds, a […]
- Burglary, TorquayPolice are appealing for information following a burglary in Torquay. Officers are investigating reports of a burglary which took place at around 8.45pm on Sunday 10 June at an address on Marldon Road. It was reported that a quantity of jewellery was taken during the incident as well as two medals. Officers are continuing to […]
- National Neighbourhood Watch Week 17 – 23 June17 - 23 June is National Neighbourhood Watch Week. Devon, Cornwall and Dorset have thriving Watch associations and would like to update you on the amazing work that is carried out. On 18 June Devon & Cornwall Police and Dorset Police are hosting a regional meeting at Police HQ in Exeter for County Association Chairs […]
- Serious assault, PlymouthPolice are appealing for witnesses following reports of an assault in Plymouth. The incident was reported to have taken place between 3am and 3.20am on Sunday 9 June in Jigsaw Park. The victim was reported to have been assisting a woman up the stairs outside M&S and Bills when he assaulted by three men who […]
- Assault, PlymouthPolice are appealing for witnesses following an assault on a woman on a busy road into Plymouth city centre. The 45-year-old Plymouth woman was punched in the face by a man following an altercation about the victim’s dog. She sustained facial bruising and swelling as a result of the attack. The incident happened at Cattedown […]
- Serious assault, RedruthPolice are appealing for witnesses following an assault in Redruth. The incident was reported to have taken place at around 11.25pm on Saturday 1 June on Penryn Street, on the pavement by the old church. The victim, a man in his 60s, was assaulted by a man who reported punched him, knocking him unconscious. He […]
- Assault, PlymouthPolice are investigating reports of an assault in Plymouth Emergency services were called to the slip road by Manadon Roundabout near the A38 on Wednesday 15 May following reports of an assault which has taken place between 5.30pm and 6pm. The victim, a man in his 20s, was driving a white Citroen van, when he […]
- Saltash Town Council
Isles of Scilly
- People chased by cleaver-wielding man in NewquayTerrified residents fled from the man who was wearing a "Friday 13th"-style mask.
- Craig Mitchell: Cornish Pirates sign former Wales tight-head propCornish Pirates sign former Wales international tight-head prop Craig Mitchell on a two-year contract.
- Government to pay for £47m road to 'new town' in CornwallHousing Minister Kit Malthouse said the road would "support thousands of much-needed new homes".
- Storm-hit Dawlish railway line 'may be moved out to sea'The track in Dawlish has proven susceptible to flooding since it was repaired after the 2014 storms.
- Patient who fired at paramedics near Helston jailedRoger Knight pulled the imitation firearm from the side of the sofa in his living room.
- Ann Widdecombe defends gay science views as shows axedThe Brexit Party MEP says theatres that have axed her stage show are "denying free speech".
- Lighthouse life: 'We are so lucky to be doing this job'What is it like making a living maintaining some of Britain's most remote and exposed structures?
- Investment offer to take Cornwall and Virgin into orbitSignificant backing is offered to Virgin Orbit and Spaceport Cornwall to make Newquay launches happen.
- Shakira Pellow: Two men charged after girl's drug deathTwo men are charged following the death of 15-year-old Shakira Pellow in Cornwall last year.
- St Michael's Mount: Picturesque island needs new gardenerDuties will include abseiling down the castle on St Michael's Mount to care for its exotic garden.
- Newquay Safe issues reminder to parentsNewquay Safe is informing parents of young people celebrating the end of their exams that pubs and campsites are not running any under-18s nights. The partnership made up of Cornwall Council, Devon and Cornwall Police and other agencies has been leading on Operation Exodus which is designed to manage the influx of school leavers arriving […]
- Annual meeting for St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network PanelResidents of the six north coast parishes are invited to attend the June meeting of the St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel and hear about local matters. The Network Panel meeting takes place on Thursday 20 June between 6.30pm and 8.30pm at Perranzabuloe Parish Rooms, Chyanhale, Ponsmere Valley, Perranporth, TR6 0DB. At the meeting […]
- Nasty surprise for shoppers as card surcharge ban being ignored by businessesHidden charges for paying with a debit or credit card were banned across the UK in January 2018 yet Cornwall’s Trading Standards team is still finding regular examples of where the surcharges are still being imposed. Hidden charges for paying with a debit or credit card were banned from 13 January 2018, with the intention […]
- Fishermen in Cornwall urged to ‘know your numbers’ as part of Men’s Health WeekFishermen in Cornwall are being encouraged to know the important numbers relating to their health with help from a Healthy Cornwall check-up service from Cornwall Council. The Men’s Health Forum campaign to “know your numbers” focusses on specific numbers all men should be aware of that relate to their overall health and wellbeing. These include […]
- Climate change, policing and highways on the agenda at Caradon Community Network Panel meetingResidents in Caradon and the surrounding parishes are invited along to this week’s Community Network Panel on Thursday 13 June to discuss issues that affect them and where they live. Inspector Julian Morris of Devon and Cornwall Police will give a presentation on policing and crime matters in Launceston which is responsible for policing in […]
- Cornwall carers celebrated as part of Carers WeekPeople who look after family members, friends or neighbours can often feel isolated due to lack of support. This week, as part of National Carers Week Cornwall Council is highlighting the range of support available for people who regularly look after someone. All carers are eligible to request a Carers Assessment from Cornwall Council which […]
- Health visiting team recognised by UNICEFUNICEF assessors have praised Cornwall’s Health Visitors in a new report, which looks at the support given to new mothers. The inspectors said the service, which is now part of Cornwall Council’s Together for Families, showed that pregnant women and new mothers received a high standard of care across Cornwall. The Baby Friendly Initiative was […]
- Key decisions for Cornwall Council's CabinetKey decisions on Cornwall’s cultural future, the next steps for the Superfast Cornwall broadband programme and funding for community-led developments will all be on the agenda when the Cabinet meets at Lys Kernow in Truro next week. The meeting, which will take place at 10am in the Trelawny Room on Wednesday, will also see the […]
- Healthy Under 5's scheme is laying the foundations for lifeA heathier lifestyle in the Early Years lays the foundation for the rest of a child’s life and holds the key to tackling childhood obesity. That’s why Trailblazers Nursery, who are based near Bugle, have been recognised as one of the first nurseries in Cornwall to receive a Healthy Under 5s certificate, for their work […]
- Major boost for housing, public transport and the economy as £47m Truro infrastructure funding is announcedFunding for a major transport link in Truro to bring forward the development of new homes to build a community, allow more investment in public transport and encourage cycling and walking which will improve the lives of residents has been announced today (11 June 2019). The Government has announced that Cornwall Council has been successful […]
- REVOKE ARTICLE 50WE SURRENDER-WE NOW NEED TO REVOKE ARTICLE 50 SIMPLE SOLUTION Tags: REVOKE ARTICLE 50
- Government Brexit policy wrong againThe government our playing games with peoples lives. They will not admit they have failed sorting brexit out They are out of touch with the real world. Brexit has been dragging on. The economy is stuck and is drifting down. Companies are going bust, There is no clear policy coming from the government. The government […]
- Latest Brexit CompromiseThe governments latest agreement to leave the EU is technically a brexit but is worse than staying in the EU. So how can we support it? As we have not been able to negotiate decent terms to leave the EU. THE GOVERNMENT MUST DECLARE THAT IN THE INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY WE DO NOT LEAVE […]
- Government have got immigration wrongWe need workers for Care Homes, Hostels, Restaurants, Hotels English people are reluctant to work in these sectors The governments plan is to ensure there are no immigrants for these sectors. Once they do that these companies will have to reduce their services or close. No Hope for us Tags: immigration
- MPs still don't have the answers to BrexitLet the people have a second referendum. The questions to ask is "Stay In or Out" (Maybe using the same terms as a Norway or Canadian solution) We have got fed up of years of weak discussions and uncertainties that are creating a poor economy. The government is also not focusing on the real problems […]
- Brexit Cabinet Paper is a weak compromiseThe time is coming for The Government to admit it is unable to sort Brexit out. It has cost us money and time and they are no further forward. They are getting stuck into a black hole. We can only now give it back to the voter to decide. Leave without a deal or stay […]
- Why Focus on Africa and not EuropeOur trade with Europe is hundreds of Billions. Why is The Government having a trade mission to Africa. Our trade with them is less than 10 Billion. Why are we pushing a Cabinet Brexit document to the EU that does not improve our chances of promoting trade to America. Why is the government focusing on […]
- Brexit is still a mess. ANOTHER REFERENDUM PLEASEThe EU and Government cant get it together. The people need to act again. They now have better information. We are all beginning to realize we voted for something that cant work. Nobody can make their minds up. Its costing the country millions in loss trade research and development. The government are in turmoil The […]
- Does online social Media such as Facebook need controllingIt is time we all realized we are wasting our time and life using social media. Some people do not have the understanding of it and what it is doing to them. Children should be banned from using it until at least aged 18. Most children cant handle it and are getting abused using it. […]
- People’s Vote campaignPRESS RELEASE Home News Launch of the new national People’s Vote campaign https://www.open-britain.co.uk/ Post published: April 15, 2018 After the biggest ever Day of Action by anti-Brexit campaigners on Saturday, with over 300 events across the country, today [Sunday] sees the national launch of the campaign for a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal. […]
- Sports Front Page: Cricket World Cup: Watch Bangladesh's devilishly good over - 6, 6, 6 & two fan catches
- Cricket: Cricket World Cup: Watch Bangladesh's devilishly good over - 6, 6, 6 & two fan catches
- Sports Front Page: Nature Valley Classic: Johanna Konta advances but Heather Watson loses
- Sports Front Page: Frank Lampard: Derby manager becoming Chelsea boss 'likely to happen', says uncle Harry Redknapp
- Football: Frank Lampard: Derby manager becoming Chelsea boss 'likely to happen', says uncle Harry Redknapp
- Sports Front Page: Ferrari lodge 'right to review' Sebastian Vettel's penalty at Canadian Grand Prix
- Sports Front Page: 'What a miss!' - Alexandra Popp misses a golden opportunity for Germany against South Africa
- Football: 'What a miss!' - Alexandra Popp misses a golden opportunity for Germany against South Africa
- Football: England U21 v France U21: We cannot afford to slip up, says Aidy Boothroyd
- Sports Front Page: Josh Warrington wants Leo Santa Cruz fight over Kid Galahad rematch
- Solicitors by CountyBEDFORDSHIRE BERKSHIRE BRISTOL BUCKINGHAMSHIRE CAMBRIDGESHIRE CHESHIRE CORNWALL COUNTY DURHAM CUMBRIA DERBYSHIRE DEVON DORSET EAST SUSSEX ESSEX GLOUCESTERSHIRE HAMPSHIRE HERTFORDSHIRE HEREFORDSHIRE KENT LANCASHIRE LEICESTERSHIRE LINCOLNSHIRE LONDON MANCHESTER NORFOLK NORTHAMPTONSHIRE NORTHUMBERLAND NORTH YORKSHIRE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE OXFORDSHIRE SCOTLAND SHROPSHIRE SOMERSET SOUTH YORKSHIRE STAFFORDSHIRE SUFFOLK SURREY TYNE & WEAR WALES WARWICKSHIRE WEST MIDLANDS WEST SUSSEX WEST YORKSHIRE WILTSHIRE WORCESTERHIRE