- No categories
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksWe have taken all precautions to make us all safe from the Virus Clifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: Coronavirus: Number of renters in arrears doubles, says charity
- UK News BBC News Feed: Coronavirus: Two Metres of Separation
- UK News BBC News Feed: Coronavirus: Outdoor venues 'thrilled' to reopen as five-mile limit ends
- UK News BBC News Feed: The North Korean refugees supplying PPE to care homes
- UK News BBC News Feed: Coronavirus: 13 UK universities 'could go bust without bailout'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Meet the socially distant robot scientist
- UK News BBC News Feed: Coronavirus: 'Very different' reopening of National Gallery
- UK News BBC News Feed: Body positivity movement: 'Why is my body not important'?
- UK News BBC News Feed: Working from home: 'I'm a bit brainier than he thought I was'
- UK News BBC News Feed: UK hospitality industry calls for 'urgent' support
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall’s high streets prepare to re-open with safety top of mind
- Cornwall Council News feed: Help available for shielded residents as guidance changes
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall’s not wild about ‘wild’ camping
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council staff give support in high streets during reopening
- Cornwall Council News feed: First year of screen agency drives talent development, accessibility and Cornish Language production
- Cornwall Council News feed: Next steps in ambitious Looe Flood Defence scheme
- Cornwall Council News feed: New contract award means new bus routes, more frequent services and greener buses in Cornwall from April 2020
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall wins funding for retrofit plan to make homes greener and warmer
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Local Outbreak Management Plan is published amid calls for more clarity from government
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall’s Harbourmasters warn of the dangers of ‘tombstoning’
- Barnstaple BurglariesFollowing a series of Burglaries in the Barnstaple area, police officers have arrested three individuals and recovered a large amount of stolen property. Investigations are still ongoing at this time and officers are trying to identify a large amount of electrical equipment. Anybody with any information should contact DC 7983 Taylor quoting CR/053184/20 via […]
- Statement following sudden death of woman in PlymouthDevon & Cornwall Police have informed the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) following the death of a woman in Plymouth this weekend. The woman from Plymouth was arrested and taken into Charles Cross Police Custody during the afternoon on Friday 3 July. Later that afternoon she suffered a medical episode and Custody staff and […]
- UPDATE: Incident in Plymouth brought to a safe closePolice were called at around 9.28am on Saturday 4 July following reports of a person making threats to emergency service workers with a circular saw power tool at a property on Ham Drive in Plymouth. Local officers and armed officers attended the scene, along with ambulance services and fire services. Specialist police negotiators were […]
- Fatal collision - PlymptonAt around 2.20pm on Friday 3 July, emergency services were called to a serious road traffic collision on Hillcrest Drive, junction with Longwood Close, Plympton, Plymouth. The collision involved two vans and a motorcycle. Tragically, the motorcyclist, a 27-year-old man from Plymouth was pronounced dead at the scene. The drivers of the two other vehicles […]
- Are these your belongings?Police would like to reunite the suspected stolen items pictured with their potential owners. The items have been seized as part of a burglary investigation in the Sidmouth area. It is not known where they originate from. They include a gold link chain, a white metal ring with a purple stone, a negative of a […]
- Fatal collision - St Erth, HayleAt around 11.25am on Thursday 2 July, police received a report of a collision involving a pedal cyclist and a heavy goods vehicle in Station Approach, St Erth, near Hayle in Cornwall. The cyclist, a 71-year-old male, was sadly pronounced deceased at the scene. The road was closed in both directions while the scene was […]
- Joint campaign launched to help when searching for missing people living with dementiaA joint partnership scheme has been launched across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, in collaboration with the Co-Operative stores, to help provide police and partner agencies with vital information when they are searching for missing people living with dementia. From Friday 3 July 2020, Herbert Protocol forms can be collected from any of the […]
- Assault investigation, BarnstaplePolice investigating a possible assault in Barnstaple are appealing for witnesses – after the victim was left with no recollection of the incident. A male cyclist aged in his 20s, who lost consciousness, believes he could have been knocked from his bike before it was stolen sometime between 11pm on Friday 26 June and 1.30am on Saturday […]
- A message from Chief Constable Shaun Sawyer - Come back safely and respect our communitiesDevon & Cornwall Police is preparing for an influx of visitors this weekend as lockdown restrictions ease and the hospitality industry reopens. But the message to those living and coming to our region is clear – come back safely and respect our communities. Throughout the last week there has been reports of a surge in […]
- Appeal following report of dangerous driving, PlymouthPolice investigating an allegation of dangerous driving in Plymouth have issued an appeal for information. It relates to an incident on the A38 on Thursday 25 June which culminated in a collision on the Marsh Mills flyover between 4.50pm and 5pm. This involved a grey Renault Kangoo van and a blue Vauxhall Zafira. Both vehicles […]
- Saltash Town Council
Isles of Scilly
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
- Coronavirus: Where can I now go on holiday in the UK?Where can I go and what can do on a holiday in the UK?
- Coronavirus: South west roads 'very busy' as lockdown easedTourism bosses have said 80,000 people are expected, with hotels and campsites now accepting guests.
- Coronavirus: Shielding 'terrified' of tourism influxPeople at high risk of Covid-19 are concerned about the implications of tourists descending on the South West.
- Coronavirus: How will local lockdowns work?A local lockdown has been introduced to stop the spread of Covid-19 in Leicester - but how will it work?
- Coronavirus: What are social distancing and lockdown rules?Social distancing and lockdown rules are changing in England - but what can you now do?
- Cornwall hospital bracing for 'New Year's Eve' demandWith hotels, campsites and pubs opening from Saturday, 80,000 visitors are expected in Cornwall.
- Cornwall cyclist, 71, dies in crash with HGVA man dies in a crash with a heavy goods vehicle in St Erth, near Hayle, police say.
- Coronavirus: When will schools reopen?Which children are going back to school, and what about the rest?
- Coronavirus: The children doing sports day in lockdownLockdown has massively disrupted children's activity levels, Sport England says.
- Cornwall’s high streets prepare to re-open with safety top of mindSafety is the number one priority for Cornwall’s high street businesses as many of them prepare to open their doors tomorrow for the first time since lockdown. Following weeks of preparation, local towns will look and feel quite different to the way they were three months ago when the Covid-19 pandemic forced them to close […]
- Help available for shielded residents as guidance changesAs guidance and support for shielded residents change from next week, Cornwall Council, Volunteer Cornwall and NHS Kernow are reminding anyone needing assistance with food shopping, medical prescriptions and social support, that help is on hand. Letters explaining the new advice are being sent out to everyone who has been asked to self-isolate for the […]
- Cornwall’s not wild about ‘wild’ campingAs Cornwall prepares to welcome back visitors, campers are being asked to plan their visits and book ahead rather than leave it to chance where they stay overnight. So-called ‘wild camping’, where campers pitch out in the open away from official campsites, is increasingly popular - but can be problematic, and in some cases dangerous. […]
- Council staff give support in high streets during reopeningPublic protection officers will patrol town centres throughout Cornwall from this weekend to help support hospitality businesses in reopening safely after the lockdown. Cornwall Council staff will be on hand to offer advice to pubs, restaurants, bars, and takeaways as they welcome customers for the first time from this Saturday, July 4. Hospitality businesses including pubs, restaurants, bars, takeaways, hotels, bed […]
- First year of screen agency drives talent development, accessibility and Cornish Language productionSet up through joint investment from Cornwall Council and the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership in July 2019 to drive economic growth in the film, TV, games & animation sectors, Screen Cornwall has spent its first year focusing on the foundations – harnessing great talent and establishing a clear brand positioning within […]
- Next steps in ambitious Looe Flood Defence schemeFollowing Cornwall Council’s decision to support the development of the Looe Flood Defence Project last year, significant progress is being made in turning the original designs enthusiastically supported by the local community into an exciting and ambitious flood protection and economic regeneration scheme which will benefit both the town and the wider South East Cornwall […]
- New contract award means new bus routes, more frequent services and greener buses in Cornwall from April 2020Bus services in Cornwall are set to further improve from April 2020 when a new package of supported services is introduced with improved frequencies and routes, reduced fares for passengers, better links with rail, integrated school transport services and more environmentally friendly buses. A new eight year contract has been awarded to Go Cornwall Bus, […]
- Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Local Outbreak Management Plan is published amid calls for more clarity from governmentCornwall Council has called on the government to provide more clarity on what powers local authorities will have to deal with a potential coronavirus outbreak. It comes as Cornwall Council and the Isles of Scilly publish their Local Outbreak Management Plan, which sets out how any potential outbreak would be contained. The plan details how […]
- Cornwall wins funding for retrofit plan to make homes greener and warmerThe Government has announced funding for Cornwall Council to start work later this year on a pioneering programme to make residents’ homes more energy efficient. The Council is one of three local authorities across the country to secure funding from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy’s Energy Innovation Programme for the Whole House Retrofit Innovation project. Energy Minister Kwasi Kwarteng […]
- Cornwall’s Harbourmasters warn of the dangers of ‘tombstoning’Cornwall’s harbourmasters have warned against the dangers of ‘tombstoning’ as towns and villages prepare to welcome holidaymakers back after the lockdown. Tombstoning involves jumping off cliffs, seawalls and harbours into deep water, but has claimed 20 lives across the UK since 2007. Now Truro and Penryn Harbourmaster Mark Killingback, who has worked closely with HM Coastguard and Police over many years to highlight the dangers, has added his voice […]
- The Virus seems to survive better in a 5 degree Centigrade areaThe Virus seems to survive better in a 5 degree Centigrade area This could be your fridge
- FREE SCHOOL LESSONSFREE COURSES FOR SCHOOL STUDY https://www.open.edu/openlearn/free-courses
- Hope is on its wayLet us hope we can manage to avoid the virus
- STAY AT HOME SAVE LIVESThis is a clearer message. UK needs the same public Announcement Tags: stay at home
- Were we attacked by a virusWere countries attacked by the virus intentionally
- Schools and VirusRotas will make it difficult for parents. If you have two or more children and they have rotas in the school. If you drive them to school. How many trips will this be. Tags: rotas
- Quarantine people who fly or drive into UKIt is apparent you can fly in or drive in from abroad and not be forced to quarantine,
- Wear a Face Mask to Stop Spreading THE VIRUS COVID-19We need to wear a face mask-and also wash our hands-Not just to try and protect our self-We need to wear a mask to stop us spreading the virus.Especially in shops & public transport If we have a face mask on before we realize we have the virus .If later we are infectious the mask […]
- The VirusLets hope we can beat the virus Stay Safe and keep your distance Tags: virus
- Thought of the dayThought of the day So-is there really a God who has created a new virus to save the world-it reduces the harmful gases from our cars and aircraft-Prevents global warming-Not so many potholes from worn out roads-Gives us more free time because we are not driving kids to school-or work-driving in the car is faster […]
- Sports Front Page: Match of the Day 2: Micah Richards & Alan Shearer disagree on Aston Villa's survival chances
- Football: Match of the Day 2: Micah Richards & Alan Shearer disagree on Aston Villa's survival chances
- Sports Front Page: Pep Guardiola at a loss to explain Man City defeats this season
- Football: Pep Guardiola at a loss to explain Man City defeats this season
- Football: Villarreal 1-4 Barcelona: Lionel Messi sets up two in fine win
- Sports Front Page: Villarreal 1-4 Barcelona: Lionel Messi sets up two in fine win
- Sports Front Page: Bianca Williams: Athlete accuses police of racial profiling after vehicle search
- Football: Transfer rumours: Havertz, Messi, Saint-Maximin, Bellerin, Alcantara
- Sports Front Page: Transfer rumours: Havertz, Messi, Saint-Maximin, Bellerin, Alcantara
- Sports Front Page: Match of the Day: Micah Richards on renting to David Silva