- No categories
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksWe have taken all precautions to make us all safe from the Virus Clifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: Man killed in tanker attack named as Adrian Underwood
- UK News BBC News Feed: Covid: Jabs for 16 and 17-year-olds to start within weeks
- UK News BBC News Feed: Strictly Come Dancing: Tom Fletcher, AJ Odudu and Robert Webb in line-up
- UK News BBC News Feed: All 16 and 17-year-olds in NI to be offered Covid jab
- UK News BBC News Feed: Lee Collins: Yeovil Town captain's death was suicide, records coroner
- UK News BBC News Feed: Love Island: 'Misleading' Casa Amor episode sparks 4,330 complaints
- UK News BBC News Feed: Alta Fixsler: European court rejects appeal over Jewish girl's life support
- UK News BBC News Feed: Veteran charity runner robbed at knifepoint near Burton upon Trent
- UK News BBC News Feed: Wagatha case may look at Jamie Vardy's phone
- UK News BBC News Feed: PM says the UK is working together 'at all levels'
- Cornwall Council News feed: Share photos of our mobile messages to spread the word on the route out of lockdown
- Cornwall Council News feed: Sexual health testing reminder
- Cornwall Council News feed: Builder's three year reign of misery is ended by Cornwall Council's Trading Standards team
- Cornwall Council News feed: ‘Keep following the rules or risk a return to lockdown’, warns Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Council News feed: Parents in North and East Cornwall can collect Covid-19 tests from two sites from this week
- Cornwall Council News feed: Have your G7 summit questions answered by police, council and government panel of experts
- Cornwall Council News feed: Have you got what it takes to become a social worker in children’s services in Cornwall?
- Cornwall Council News feed: Environmental Growth Strategy unveiled to focus on our local nature crisis
- Cornwall Council News feed: Organisations urged to bid for Community Renewal Fund
- Cornwall Council News feed: Defra announces funding boost and new partnership with Forest for Cornwall
- Paignton collision now fatal investigationAt approximately 10pm on Monday 2nd August 2021 a two-vehicle road traffic collision occurred on the A385 Totnes Road, Collaton St Mary, Paignton, Devon. The collision involved a Silver Mazda MX-5 and a Silver Toyota Auris. As a result of the collision, the driver of the Mazda has sadly died today on the 4th August 2021 as […]
- Drugs trafficker jailed, Torquay/ExeterA drugs trafficker caught on the M5 near Exeter with £300,000-worth of high-purity cocaine hidden in the spare wheel of a hired Mercedes has been jailed. Police swooped on Charles Harvey after an eagle-eyed off-duty officer spotted a bundle of cash in the car’s glovebox while it was parked at a Torquay supermarket. Members […]
- Assault, BarnstaplePolice are investigating reports of an assault in Barnstaple shortly after midnight on Wednesday 28 July. The incident is reported to have taken place on Bear Street at around 00:10am. The victim, a man in his 30s, was on a motor scooter at the traffic lights when he was approached by three unknown men who […]
- Serious injury collision, ExmouthPolice were called at around 6.45pm on Saturday 31 July to Exeter Road, Exmouth, following reports of a three-vehicle collision. The incident involved a blue coloured Suzuki Splash, a black coloured Renault Clio and a grey coloured Hyundai Tuscon. The elderly driver and front seat passenger of the Suzuki sustained serious injuries and were taken […]
- Concern for welfare, Newton AbbotPolice are concerned for the welfare of an unknown man after several items of clothing were found by a large pond in the Jetty Marsh area of Newton Abbot on Thursday 29 July. Officers are appealing for any information to help with their enquiries, as there was nothing among the items that could identify the […]
- Fatal collision - HelstonTributes have been paid to a 54-year-old motorcycle rider who died in a collision with a car on the A3083 at Helston on Sunday 1 August. Family of Jay Phillips, pictured, from St Stephen, have remembered him as ‘selfless, happy, positive and entertaining’. Emergency services were called at around 2.40pm on 1 August. Mr Phillips […]
- UPDATED: Serious collision, PlymouthAt around 11.30am on Sunday 1 August, emergency services were notified of a single-vehicle road traffic collision involving a Ford Fiesta on the A38 Deep Lane off-slip at Plympton, Plymouth. Paramedics and police attended. The driver of the vehicle, a man aged in his 50s, was taken to Derriford Hospital, where he was later pronounced […]
- Carer jailed for life for murder of Bideford pensionerA carer has been jailed for life for the murder of a housebound Bideford pensioner who had accused him of stealing thousands of pounds from her. Michael Robinson was today [30 July] sentenced by Exeter Crown Court to serve a minimum of 30 years for the brutal killing of 77-year-old Carol Hart in January. Mrs […]
- Fatal collision, A386 Landcross.Police are appealing for witnesses to a fatal collision near Bideford in which a 52-year-old man died. Officers were called just before 11am on Friday 30 July following a three-vehicle collision on the A386 at Landcross. The collision involved a lorry, a white Peugeot RCZ, and a silver Renault Megane. The Peugeot driver, who was […]
- Man jailed for killing baby daughter in 1976, PlymouthA man has been jailed for killing his two-week-old baby daughter in Plymouth 45 years ago. Terence McArthur, aged 67, of Walker Street, Rochdale, admitted the manslaughter of Tracy McArthur on 1 June 1976. He was today [Friday 30 July] sentenced to nine years in prison by a judge at Exeter Crown Court. The conviction […]
- Saltash Town Council
Isles of Scilly
- Health bosses 'failed abysmally' over Cornwall MIU closure newsLaunceston's minor injuries unit closed suddenly at the end of July due to a lack of staff.
- Hoteliers face staff and supply shortages in busy summer seasonStaff are often being asked to isolate by the NHS Covid app, making it "really tough" for hotels.
- Cornwall motorcyclist who died in Helston crash with car namedTributes are paid to Jay Philips, who died in a crash with a car in Helston, Cornwall, on Sunday.
- Coronavirus: Case rates in Devon and CornwallThe latest number of cases of Covid-19 across Devon and Cornwall.
- Ferrets abandoned under bush without food or water in CornwallThe 12 young ferrets were "thoughtlessly discarded" in a cage in hot weather, the RSPCA said.
- Record number of Cornish choughs fledgeSixty-six choughlets, or young choughs, have fledged this year from 23 breeding pairs.
- Tributes paid to Huddersfield diver missing off Isles of ScillySearches are being carried out for diver Rob Dalby, from Huddersfield, after he failed to resurface.
- Isles of Scilly walrus spotted off Republic of IrelandWally has been on the islands since June and has travelled thousands of miles around Europe.
- Tamar Bridge work delays 'crucifying' local businessesThe six-month resurfacing of all three lanes of Tamar Bridge is due to be completed in October.
- Why bonding over the Euros appeared to increase Covid cases in menPsychologists say men need to be part of a group in order to vent their feelings and emotions.
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksHotel in High Wycombe All ensuite. Weekly rates available http://www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk Tags: hotel
- Wycombe CleanersWycombe Cleaners is ready for your cleaning needs domestic or commercial http://www.wycombecleaners.co.uk Tags: cleaners
- Shopper2000 Directory by TOWNSHOPPER DIRECTORY FIND A UK BUSINESS OR ADD YOUR BUSINESS SPECIAL OFFER PRICE £25 http://www.shopper2000.co.uk Tags: Town shops business and Councils
- FREE SCHOOL LESSONSFREE COURSES FOR SCHOOL STUDY https://www.open.edu/openlearn/free-courses
- The Virus seems to survive better in a 4/5 degree Centigrade areaThis could be your fridge
- Chinese ComputersJUST A THOUGHT ABOUT SECURITY ISSUES WHAT ABOUT COMPUTERS FROM CHINA
- Hope is on its wayLet us hope we can manage to avoid the virus
- STAY AT HOME SAVE LIVESThis is a clearer message. UK needs the same public Announcement Tags: stay at home
- Were we attacked by a virusWere countries attacked by the virus intentionally
- Schools and VirusRotas will make it difficult for parents. If you have two or more children and they have rotas in the school. If you drive them to school. How many trips will this be. Tags: rotas
- Sports Front Page: The Hundred: Dane van Niekerk guides Oval Invincibles to win over Birmingham Phoenix
- Sports Front Page: England v India: James Anderson gets lbw reprieve before getting bowled next ball
- Football: Liverpool: Alisson signs new contract until 2027
- Rugby Union: Poppy Cleall: England forward signs new Saracens contract
- Sports Front Page: Tokyo Olympics: Shauna Coxsey impresses with bouldering climb but misses out on final
- Sports Front Page: Tokyo Olympics: Britain's Katarina Johnson-Thompson withdraws from heptathlon with calf injury
- Wycombe Wanders High Wycombe: Upper tier parking passes now available for Saturday
- Football: Tottenham 'appalled' by Talksport's failure to challenge anti-Semitic comment
- Football: Lee Collins: Yeovil Town captain's death was suicide, records coroner
- Sports Front Page: England v India: Jonny Bairstow given out lbw on review with last ball before tea