- No categories
Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
- Top award for Ainsworth protégéJack Clements, chef director of Rojano’s in the Square in Padstow which is owned by Chef Paul Ainsworth, has been presented with a coveted Acorn Award at their 33rd ceremony at Coworth Park in Ascot.
- From Russia and Mexico with loveThe Cornwall Chamber of Commerce will receive visits this week from the Mexico and Russia chambers of commerce.
- IoD accolade for Paula MartinCornwall Air Ambulance chief executive Paula Martin has been named one of the Institute of Directors’ (IoD) South West Directors of the Year.
- Local chef becomes direct buyer of fishChef Ben Tunnicliffe has been granted a licence to buy the daily catch direct from fishing vessels, making The Tolcarne Inn, Newlyn one of a handful of restaurants in Cornwall to use this licence.
- The winners have been chosen!This week saw all the finalists for the Cornwall Business Awards attend the first ever Showdown Day at Trevenson House in Pool, where they faced the judges and met other finalists in their category.
- Brewery hits production landmarkSt Austell Brewery has announced that it has brewed and sold 150,000 brewers’ barrels of its own brand beers in the last 365 days.
- Manufacturer turns the lights outInvestment in a new CNC mill-turning machine at WES Hardmetal Engineering has instantaneously secured ‘lights-out’ manufacturing for the precision engineering firm.
- Software firm on the shortlistA Penryn-based software company is celebrating the double achievement of being shortlisted for the Accounting Excellence Software Innovation Award and securing significant investment.
- National award for local coupleJames and Liz Ferguson, owners of property search and report company X-Press Legal Services in Looe, have been named as joint winners of the Brand Builder of the Year award, at the X-Press Legal Services national conference. The award was presented to the husband and wife team at a ceremony which took place at Rookery […]
- Cornish new potatoes in storeSignalling the start of summer, Cornish new potatoes have arrived in Tesco and local stores around the south west.