- No categories
Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
- Mali Rose to cease operationThe Isles of Scilly Steamship Group is to cease operating the Mali Rose for its freight services to the Isles of Scilly and will seek to dispose of the vessel as soon as possible.
- Award for awards organiserThe organiser of the Cornwall Tourism Awards is celebrating after winning an award itself. Services for Tourism, which also organises the South West Tourism Excellence Awards as well as the Bath & Somerset, Devon and Dorset Tourism Awards, was given a Gold Award in the Awards Trust Mark scheme. It was confirmed by the Independent […]
- Airport has best-ever yearCornwall Airport Newquay has reported its best-ever year with another rise in passenger numbers.
- Finance Clinic for businessesIf your business is looking to grow and needs to know what finance options are available, a special Finance Clinic being held in Penzance next week could be for you.
- New Kverneland dealership in CornwallFraddon-based agricultural machinery dealership, Vincent Tractors & Plant, has been appointed as a Kverneland dealer for Cornwall and south Devon.
- New COO at Flann MicrowaveMicrowave engineering company Flann Microwave has named Ian Crane its new chief operating officer.
- Eden names new head of horticultureAward-winning garden designer Paul Stone has been appointed head of horticulture at the Eden Project. With a 30-year record of building gardens, twice winning best in show at the Hampton Court Flower Show and four times winning gold at the Chelsea Flower Show, Stone is a well-known face in the horticulture world. In his new […]
- David Jackson to leave Islands’ PartnershipThe Islands’ Partnership (IP) has announced that its executive director, David Jackson, will be leaving the organisation in July after four and a half years in the role.
- College in top ten per centAchievement rates for apprenticeship programmes, just published by the Department for Education (DfE), show Truro and Penwith College is in the top 10% of all 173 College providers nationally.
- Made in Cornwall Easter FairSome of the finest products the Duchy has to offer will be on sale at the Made in Cornwall Easter Fair on Truro's Lemon Quay tomorrow.