- No categories
- School places on the agenda for St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel meetingResidents of the north coast parishes of Crantock, Cubert, Perranzabuloe, St Agnes, St Allen and St Newlyn East, are invited to attend the April Meeting of the St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel. The Community Network Meeting will takes place on Thursday 25 April between 6.30pm and 8.30pm at Perranzabuloe Parish Rooms, Chyanhale, Ponsmere […]
- High street heroes wanted to spring clean Cornwall’s towns and villagesCornish communities are being offered up to £2,000 to help spring clean their high streets and smarten up their town and village centres. Cornwall Council and partners were recently given a last-minute litter-cleaning boost after a £98,400 Government cash injection. The one-off funding announced by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government is now […]
- Investment plans to improve the lives of residents across Cornwall are approved by full councilInvestment plans designed to improve the lives of residents across Cornwall were approved when the full council met at New County Hall in Truro today. The projects include the creation of a multi-use coastal trail at Penzance, which will include a new public bike hire scheme, and investment in the roads and sewerage scheme required […]
- Mother and daughter jailed for "dishonesty on an industrial scale"Two women accused of running a fraudulent property lettings agency in Truro received prison sentences at Truro Crown Court today (Tuesday 16 April). Elizabeth Ann Treneer, 38, of Chapel Meadows, Perranwell Station, admitted running a fraudulent business designed to deprive its victims of rental and deposit payments. She also admitted having tried to undermine the criminal […]
- Exciting ideas shared at Discover Pydar community eventAffordable homes where people of all ages want to live. Green spaces and exciting indoor and outdoor activities for young and old. Creative workspaces where people can make and sell things. Cafes and bars where people can meet, talk and laugh, and a special community hub at the centre of the site….these are just some […]
- Primary school places confirmed for parents across CornwallParents of children that are due to start school in a reception class in September across Cornwall have been discovering which school their child has been allocated, with the majority being offered their first preference. Cornwall Council received 5555 applications for reception places for September 2019. Of those, 5265 have been offered a place at […]
- New café coming to Poltair Park in St AustellConstruction work for a new café in St Austell's Poltair Park is nearing completion. Cormac Solutions Limited is providing services to the new building when it is installed. Current installation work is for a new water supply pipe, electrical supply cables, telephone cables, foul sewerage, drainage for rainwater and foundations for the building itself. Work […]
- Polperro is first Sugar Smart primary school in CornwallPolperro Primary School has been crowned the first SUGAR SMART primary in Cornwall. The initiative, which is promoted by the Healthy Schools team at Cornwall Council, encourages teachers, staff and the children into making small steps to reduce the amount of sugar in their snacks, drinks and to work towards a healthier lifestyle. Celebrity Chef […]
- Cornwall Council takes action to stop unauthorised use of homes bought under the government’s Right to Buy schemeCornwall Council is reminding people who have bought properties under the government’s Right to Buy scheme that there are legal restrictions on what they can do with their properties once they have bought them. Andrew Mitchell said: “Council houses were built with public money to provide affordable homes for local people. It is not right […]
- Camborne property ‘closed’ in anti-social behaviour clamp downCornwall Council’s Anti-Social Behaviour Team, along with Devon and Cornwall Police, applied for and were granted a Premises Closure order for a property in Camborne by Bodmin Magistrates Court on Thursday 04 April 2019. A full closure order has been issued for 95a Pendarves Street Tuckingmill Camborne, allowing the premises to be ‘closed’ for three […]
Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Newquay Tide Times for 21st April 2019Tide Times & Heights for Newquay on 21st April 201901:14 - Low Tide (0.09m)07:12 - High Tide (7.24m)13:37 - Low Tide (0.21m)19:32 - High Tide (7.13m)