- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&b
- UK News BBC News Feed: Anzac Day: Prince Harry lays wreath at dawn service
- UK News BBC News Feed: Labour vows to settle anti-Semitism complaints by July
- UK News BBC News Feed: Times distorted Muslim foster case, regulator finds
- UK News BBC News Feed: TSB mobile and online 'up and running'
- UK News BBC News Feed: News Daily: Labour anti-Semitism latest and Alfie Evans case
- UK News BBC News Feed: Supreme Court to hear NI woman's widow benefit case
- UK News BBC News Feed: 'Corbyn had no actions to go with his words'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Euromillions: UK ticketholder scoops £121m jackpot
- UK News BBC News Feed: Building material fire tests 'fail to properly assess risk'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Blossoms on the essence of cool
- Cornwall Council News feed: Highways and Community Emergency Plans on the agenda for Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council News feed: Truro Safe receives funding to continue to improve community safety
- Cornwall Council News feed: Invitation to support StARR project and share local knowledge to reduce flood risk
- Cornwall Council News feed: Penmount Crematorium donates over £2,000 to Children’s Hospice South West
- Cornwall Council News feed: St Blazey, Fowey & Lostwithiel Community Network Panel to discuss highways scheme and greater voice for local people
- Cornwall Council News feed: Coastal Communities Team and public transport on the agenda for Bude Community Network Panel
- Cornwall Council News feed: Children in Cornwall celebrate the seasons through song
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council agrees unanimously to reduce charge for disabled car park spaces
- Cornwall Council News feed: Members agree to provide up to £3million to help fund a Stadium for Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: More reception age children in Cornwall offered their first preference school this year
- Altercation in PlymptonDetectives investigating reports of a fight in Plymouth are appealing for witnesses to come forward after a 16-year-old boy sustained a serious head injury on Dark Street Lane in Plympton. The incident happened between 5pm and 6pm on Monday 23 April 2018. An altercation happened between several youths resulting in the 16-year-old boy requiring urgent […]
- Theft in OkehamptonPolice are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information following reports of a theft near Okehampton. The incident happened on Monday 23 April between 12.45pm and 1.15pm in the Lewdown area between Okehampton and Launceston. Five plastic crates containing antique brass taps worth £5000, were stolen from a farm workshop. Two unknown offenders approached the […]
- Statement following CPS review into Thomas Orchard deathChief Constable Shaun Sawyer said: "We note the decision to pursue a health and safety charge against the Force but that a corporate manslaughter charge is not to be pursued by the Crown Prosecution Service. “A charge of corporate manslaughter, if pursued, would have meant that theCrown Prosecution Service had found sufficient evidence that the […]
- Assault in PlymouthPolice are currently investigating an alleged assault which happened on Ocean Street in Keyham in Plymouth on Friday 20 April 2018. Between 9.30pm and 9.40pm, three unknown men were reported to have assaulted another man on the street. DS Jason Power said: “We received several reports from members of the public who reported an alleged […]
- Fatal collision, HelstonAn 18-year-old woman has died following a two-vehicle collision on the A3083 on Sunday 22 April 2018. Police were notified at approximately 12.45pm to reports of a collision between a black Honda 125 motorbike and a silver Toyota Landcruiser. The motorcyclist, an 18-year-old local woman, was airlifted to Treliske Hospital via the Coastguard helicopter where […]
- Sexual assault, PlymouthPolice in Plymouth are asking for the public’s help to track down a man in connection with a sexual assault on a teenager in Plymouth. Officers have released an e-fit of a man they would like to identify in relation to the incident which happened between 7.15pm and 8pm on Tuesday 27 March 2018. The […]
- Missing Paignton man FOUNDMissing Paignton man Daryl Keenan has been located safe and well. Police have been searching for Mr Keenan, 44, who was reported missing from home on Sunday [22 April]. He returned home of his own accord yesterday afternoon [23 April] and is safe and well. Police would like to thank the public for their assistance […]
- FOUND: Missing Person KingsbridgeLucy Hanks who was reported missing in the Kingsbridge area was found safe and well by police on Sunday 22 April. Police would like to thank the public for their assistance.
- Serious collision in LauncestonA man has been left with serious injuries after the car he was driving was involved in a single-vehicle collision on the A30 at Launceston. The incident happened at around 4.40am this morning, Friday 20 April 2018 on the A30 Westbound just after the Pennygillam on-slip. A blue Peugeot 206 containing a man and a […]
- Burglary in PlymouthInformation is urgently sought after an elderly man’s home was burgled on Epworth Terrace in Plymouth on Monday 16 April 2018. The incident happened between 1.30pm and 2.30pm whereby offender/s entered the property and took a quantity of jewellery. Items included two expensive old watches. The first was a gold Omega De Ville men’s watch […]
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Add your business details in our directory
Published 10th July 2016 | By admin
Get your local classified ads online
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 10th June 2016 | By admin
Clifton Lodge Hotel
Published 9th June 2016 | By admin
- Walking 'helps mother survive' death of daughterNatalia Spencer will keep walking until she raises £1m in memory of her daughter Elizabeth, who died in 2015.
- Thomas Orchard custody death: Police force chargedDevon and Cornwall Police faces a health and safety charge over the death of Thomas Orchard in 2012.
- Dean Lowe 'flushed girlfriend's body down toilet' in CornwallDean Lowe lived in blood-stained flat for four months after murdering Kirby Noden, a court hears.
- Perranporth's 'Mr Swan' likely to remain a widowerThe bird - nicknamed "Mr Swan" - is unlikely to mate with a new female, park-keepers said.
- Penzance murder: Cecilia Seddon, 32, named as victimTwo men and a woman have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in custody, police say.
- Cornwall mother jailed for daughter salt poisoningThe 29-year-old woman poisoned her 18-month-old daughter with more than a tablespoon of salt.
- Three abandoned fox cubs adopted by farmer's dogMark Bucknell thought the fox cubs were puppies and had agreed to sell two of them.
- Police investigate Perranporth care home over safeguardingThe management team is replaced at the Cornwall home following concerns over its quality of care.
- Pilot injured as plane crashes in field in CornwallThe four-seater light aircraft came down close to a garage near St Agnes in Cornwall.
- Matt Bolwell and Sam Matavesi: Cornish Pirates pair sign new one-year dealsBack-row Matt Bolwell and hooker Sam Matavesi sign new one-year contracts with Championship side Cornish Pirates.
- Invitation to support StARR project and share local knowledge to reduce flood riskLocal people in Par and St Blazey are being invited to share their knowledge of local flooding by completing an online survey for the St Austell Bay Resilient Regeneration (STARR) project which aims to reduce flood risk in the area. The request follows the successful PL24 Futures event in St Blazey earlier this month that primarily […]
- Highways and Community Emergency Plans on the agenda for Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel meetingResidents of the Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel area are invited to attend the May meeting of the Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Panel, items on the agenda include highways, Community Emergency Plans, Community Chest Grants and the Cornwall Fire & Rescue Service ‘Adopt a Parish’ Scheme. The meeting takes place on Tuesday 8 May […]
- Truro Safe receives funding to continue to improve community safetyTruro Safe has been recognised by the Safer Cornwall Partnership for its work in improving community safety in the city and is to receive funding from the Police and Crime Commissioner Alison Hernandez. Truro Safe was formed in 2013 to respond to a need to improve safety relating to the evening and night time economy. […]
- Penmount Crematorium donates over £2,000 to Children’s Hospice South WestPenmount Crematorium presented Children’s Hospice South West, which provides hospice care to patients and their families in the South West and in Cornwall, with a cheque for £2100.18 last month. The crematorium, managed by Cornwall Council, raises money for charity annually through a number of ways including the remembrance service in June, the carol service […]
- St Blazey, Fowey & Lostwithiel Community Network Panel to discuss highways scheme and greater voice for local peoplePeople in and around the St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel community network area are being invited to attend the April meeting of the St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel Community Network Panel. Items on the agenda include the new Community Network Highways Scheme and giving communities a greater voice. The Network Panel meeting will take place […]
- Members agree to provide up to £3million to help fund a Stadium for CornwallCornwall Council today agreed to provide up to £3million of capital funding to support building a Stadium for Cornwall which will be a multi-use sports, education, business, health and community facility and the permanent home for the Cornish Pirates and Truro City Football Club. The Stadium for Cornwall project will contribute to wider economic and […]
- Coastal Communities Team and public transport on the agenda for Bude Community Network PanelThere’s an opportunity for people living in and around the Bude Community Network area to learn more about the Coastal Communities Team and public transport plans at their Community Network Panel meeting on Monday 30 April at 7.00pm. The meeting takes place in the Conference Room, Parkhouse Centre, Ergue-Gaberic Way, Bude, EX23 8LD. The agenda […]
- Children in Cornwall celebrate the seasons through songHundreds of children from across Cornwall have come together in the last few weeks to perform as part of the Cornwall Music Education Hub’s schools annual vocal programme, ‘Songfest’. This year was the largest Songfest to date with children from over seventy schools and colleges performing in nine different venues around Cornwall. The theme was ‘A […]
- Orion stargazing evening celebrates Bodmin Moor International Dark Sky LandscapeThere’s a chance to experience the incredibly dark night sky of Bodmin Moor at a free stargazing evening focusing on the wonders of the constellation Orion. The stargazing evening will be led by Caradon Observatory and takes place on Saturday 17 February at Jamaica Inn. The evening […]
- Council agrees unanimously to reduce charge for disabled car park spacesCornwall Councillors voted unanimously yesterday to keep the new reduced fee of £350 for providing residential disabled parking bays in Cornwall, and endorsed the work being undertaken with disability groups to ensure that Cornwall remains in step with other local authorities when setting the charges for providing disabled parking bays in the future. The reduced […]
- Does online social Media such as Facebook need controllingIt is time we all realized we are wasting our time and life using social media. Some people do not have the understanding of it and what it is doing to them. Children should be banned from using it until at least aged 18. Most children cant handle it and are getting abused using it. […]
- People’s Vote campaignPRESS RELEASE Home News Launch of the new national People’s Vote campaign https://www.open-britain.co.uk/ Post published: April 15, 2018 After the biggest ever Day of Action by anti-Brexit campaigners on Saturday, with over 300 events across the country, today [Sunday] sees the national launch of the campaign for a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal. […]
- Brexit-We have no chance in sorting this outThe government and the country is clearly split on Brexit. We are therefore struggling to sort out an agreement with The EU.. This will not be good for The UK or The EU. So where do we go. The financial data appears to show. If we leave there is not much to gain. Plus it […]
- Second Referendum is our only hopeThe Election failed to show us any way forward.We are now in a worse situation. We have to reconsider our situation and ask the public to reconsider their situation NOW before we negotiate with the EU We need to have another referendum. We also need to state on the voting document If we vote out […]
- Brexit is still not looking wellThe government seem to be doing what governments are good at. Do every thing the population do not want. Most people probably voted out because the EU would not listen and would not put some control over immigration. I say control I do not mean preventing or creating state registers. I agree Human rights also […]
- SECURITY ISSUESMost of the cameras installed in UK government sites appear to be made in China. Its time the orders were given to a company that is UK based. Hinkley Point Power Station the other issue- Will it ever get built maybe The Government takes that view. We will see how we get on with the […]
- The UK NowOur main focus should be to deal with Brexit The panic is over and we appear to have calmed down. Everything is geared to EU finance or put it another way our finance that goes to the EU. We need to re structure all this so it works for us. We appear to be floating […]
- Need some ACTIONWe are slowing the momentum of Brexit and its creating uncertain times for us and Europe. We now need to restore the economy before it dives. Reduce VAT to 15% Scrap NEW Stamp Duty Increases and Buy to Let extra Stamp Duty Charges. Start a National Council House Building Project. Offer building and development grants […]
- Are things looking goodSounds like property prices are moving up again after Brexit and Osborne’s war on Buy to Lets., We might be able to keep the Chinese out of our Nuclear Power stations ie with the failure in France similar production the American Problem and the Australian Problem. Brexit seems to be going into the slow lane.Not […]
- No to lower interest ratesLowering interest rates does not help us. We need the pound to get stronger. No a lot but just enough to stop companies in Europe surcharging us for their loss on selling to us with a lower pound. The Companies in Europe really need to get round this by selling their products in euros not […]
- Rugby Union: Dragons sign Wales prop Jarvis from Clermont
- Football: Roma condemn 'abhorrent' fan behaviour in Liverpool
- Sports Front Page: We're confident we can score in Rome - Trent Alexander-Arnold
- Football: We're confident we can score in Rome - Trent Alexander-Arnold
- Rugby Union: RFU bosses 'absolutely sure' of payments for female players at club level
- Rugby Union: George North: Signing would be 'fantastic' for Ospreys - Williams
- Sports Front Page: Liverpool still have work to do in Rome - Jurgen Klopp
- Football: Liverpool still have work to do in Rome - Jurgen Klopp
- Sports Front Page: Challenge Cup sixth round: Holders Hull FC drawn away to Featherstone Rovers
- Sports Front Page: Phil Neville: England women's manager says job is highlight of his career
- Nalders SolicitorsWith more than 225 years experience Nalders is committed to providing a quality legal service to each and every one of our clients. http://www.nalders.co.uk/ Truro Office Tel: 01872 241414, Fax: (01872) 242424
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe Bucks Tel 01494 440095 www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk