- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&b
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- UK News BBC News Feed: Boy, 16, charged with murder over Chingford stabbing
- UK News BBC News Feed: Car falls in sinkhole at Brecon Beacons castle
- UK News BBC News Feed: Kofi Annan: Theresa May pays tribute to 'great leader'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Celebrity Big Brother responds to Stormy Daniels no-show
- UK News BBC News Feed: Public 'back' taxes to tackle single-use plastic waste
- UK News BBC News Feed: Labour Party suspends former MP Jim Sheridan
- UK News BBC News Feed: Chadderton attack: Woman, 93, dragged to ground at bus stop
- UK News BBC News Feed: Man, 80, stabbed at Whalley Range mosque during prayers
- UK News BBC News Feed: Pair escapes as Uber plunges into sea in Cannes
- UK News BBC News Feed: Dolphins 'escort' Eyemouth lifeboat to harbour
- Cornwall Council News feed: Calling all students – add vaccines to your to do list before heading off to University
- Cornwall Council News feed: Apprenticeships will help boost prosperity for all of Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council launches new consultation to help people live safe and well at home
- Cornwall Council News feed: Keep calm and be successful on A' level results day
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council commits to 3500 Extra Care units by 2025
- Cornwall Council News feed: Truro City Council celebrates taking over the ownership of Zeb’s Youth Cafe
- Cornwall Council News feed: New food and drink carton recycling pilot launches in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Park and Ride’s celebrations are out of this world
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council consults on how money from developers should be used
- Cornwall Council News feed: Public views needed as adult social care reaches breaking point
- Serious collison, A38 SaltashPolice were notified at 9.20am on Thursday 16 August of a single vehicle collision on the A38 near Saltash and Carkeel. Emergency services attended the scene where a Vauxhall Corsa had left the road and come to stop in a ditch. The driver, a woman in her 80s, was taken to Derriford hospital to be […]
- FOUND Missing woman from BidefordThe Bideford Missing Person Jana Koznarova has been located safe and well in Bideford at 8pm on Friday 17th August. The police would like to thank members of the public for their help in locating the misper safely.
- Devon and Cornwall speeders to get bad news in the postBetween 6th and 12th August 2018 speed detection officers of the Peninsula Road Safety Partnership took part in a speed enforcement campaign around Devon and Cornwall. The officers were in mobile speed detection vans and from 8th to 12th focused their attention on routes into and out of Cornwall with increased traffic due to incoming […]
- Robbery, PenzancePolice have released images of a man they would like to speak to following a robbery at Little Jems jewellery shop, Penzance. A male offender entered the store on Market Place just after 11am on Tuesday 14 August. He jumped over the counter and took jewellery, worth in the region of £40,000, from a window […]
- Theft of vehicle, LiskeardPolice are currently investigating reports of a theft of a motor vehicle which happened on Tuesday 24 July in Liskeard. The incident happened at approximately 11.45am at the Goldenbank Nursery & Garden Centre on Plymouth Road. A man had parked his car and trailer on the pavement outside the garden centre entrance. The vehicle was […]
- Local policing operation tackles drivers flouting Exeter traffic banExeter police officers have responded to safety fears and have targeted drivers who use a local rat run at a time of the day when they are forbidden from doing so. On Tuesday 7th August between 7am and 9:30am, the prohibited times, four police officers and three Special Constables issued 28 fixed penalties for contravention […]
- Robbery, TorquayPolice are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information following a robbery in Torquay. The incident took place between 9.20pm and 9.30pm on Friday 10 August at the CO-OP on Walnut Road, in the Chelston area. Two unknown male offenders entered the store and threatened staff. One offender reportedly entered the till area and threatened […]
- Blue Light DayThis year’s Devon Blue Light event takes place on Wednesday 15th August at Westpoint Arena, Clyst St Mary, Exeter from 10am to 2.30pm. (An easy-read version of our programme is available at this link) The free event is designed to break down barriers between people with learning disabilities and the emergency services, helping them to […]
- Assaults in PlymouthPolice in Plymouth are currently investigating reports of an incident of two assaults which happened on Thursday 9 August in Plymstock. The incident happened between 3.30am and 3.50am on Horn Cross Road. A group of unknown men got out of a vehicle and attacked the victim, a 20-year-old man, by kicking him whilst he had […]
- Ram raid, PlymouthPolice are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information following reports of a ram raid, Plymouth. The incident took place on Saturday 11 August at around 4am at The iOutlet, Ridgeway. Two unknown offenders on mopeds have forced entry to the door using the vehicles. They have entered the store and taken a number of […]
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 10th June 2016 | By admin
Clifton Lodge Hotel
Published 9th June 2016 | By admin
- Cornwall men who sold £2m worth of counterfeit goods sentencedGregory Whitehead and William Lemoyne sold goods from an "Aladdin's cave" warehouse, a court hears.
- Cornwall salt poisoning mother loses appeal caseThe woman was jailed for four years for deliberately poisoning her 18-month-old daughter.
- 'Brazen' Cornwall estate agent lied about selling homesJudge Simon Carr says Martin Hobbs' behaviour was "to gain a market advantage to make money".
- Father and son cleared of Fortnum & Mason champagne theftThe father and son were accused of stealing eight bottles of champagne from Fortnum & Mason.
- Reality Check: Public toilets mappedA BBC map helps you find out how many public toilets have been cut in your area.
- Heatwave reveals England's lost prehistoric sitesNeolithic monuments, Iron Age settlements and a Roman farm have all been made visible in crop marks.
- Ben Harding: Truro City caretaker boss unsure how long he will be in chargeTruro City caretaker manager Ben Harding says he has no idea how long he will be in charge of the National League South club.
- Brett Beukeboom: Cornish Pirates appoint Canada forward as new captainCornish Pirates name Canadian forward Brett Beukeboom as their new captain.
- Bouncer suspended after 'commenting on woman's breasts'The doorman is accused of sexually harassing Emily White and making comments about her breasts.
- Beach lifeguards help find 7,000 lost children in five yearsThe RNLI says busy beaches can have 40 lost children cases reported in a single day.
- Calling all students – add vaccines to your to do list before heading off to UniversityFollowing yesterday’s A-Level results many students will now be busy getting ready to head off to university…but one thing many students forget to sort before they leave home is their vaccinations. To make sure students get the most of their university experience and not become seriously ill, Cornwall Council’s Wellbeing and Public Health team are […]
- Apprenticeships will help boost prosperity for all of CornwallA wonderful opportunity to gain a degree in surveying while working in beautiful Cornwall is just one of many amazing apprenticeships on offer through Cornwall Council this summer. The Chartered Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship gives applicants the chance to be trained, supported and mentored to achieve a degree in surveying, while being paid a competitive salary. […]
- Council launches new consultation to help people live safe and well at homeWith the ageing population in Cornwall set to grow significantly in the next decade, Cornwall Council is seeking input from residents and service providers on the right service mix to best help people to remain independent for as long as possible. We want to hear from people about the services they want to keep them healthy […]
- Keep calm and be successful on A' level results dayThousands of young people across Cornwall will be glued to their smart phones or uniting at schools and colleges as they prepare to receive their A level exam results today. While it is too early to know results across Cornwall, many young people will now be considering whether to continue their education, undertake training […]
- Work starts on new waste and recycling centreResidents of Truro and surrounding villages will have more ways to recycle their household waste next year as work begins on the city’s new household waste and recycling centre (HWRC). The Council's new facility at Tregurra Park on Newquay Road is due to open next spring for residents to recycle a variety of items for […]
- Council commits to 3500 Extra Care units by 2025As part of a plan to help older people and those in need of care live independent and healthier lives for longer, Cornwall Council has announced it will create 3,500 ‘Extra Care’ housing units across the county. The move will also help reduce pressure on an adult social care system that only last week was […]
- Truro City Council celebrates taking over the ownership of Zeb’s Youth CafeZeb’s Youth Café will get a new lease of life following the handover of the ownership and management to Truro City Council. The handover from Cornwall Council will help secure the future of youth services for local young people. Formerly known as Zebedee’s Café, the building in Truro’s Leats has been a youth centre for […]
- New food and drink carton recycling pilot launches in CornwallResidents can now take food and drink cartons and paper cups for recycling at seven Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC) in Cornwall thanks to a partnership between The Alliance for Beverage Cartons and the Environment (ACE UK) and Cornwall Council. In Cornwall an estimated 450 tonnes of beverage cartons are put out for waste collection […]
- Park and Ride’s celebrations are out of this worldHaving already carried passengers the equivalent distance of to the moon and back three times over, Truro’s Park and Ride celebrated its 10th birthday with two days of free travel and a ticket giveaway. More than 8,000 free journeys were recorded as passengers celebrated the service’s anniversary. A prize draw was held at both sites […]
- Council consults on how money from developers should be usedCornwall Council is asking for views on how money raised from a new levy on commercial development should be used to pay for the facilities needed to help communities across Cornwall. The Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL), which will apply to planning applications that are approved from 1 January 2019, will raise over one million pounds a year from new […]
- Brexit is still a mess. ANOTHER REFERENDUM PLEASEThe EU and Government cant get it together. The people need to act again. They now have better information. We are all beginning to realize we voted for something that cant work. Nobody can make their minds up. Its costing the country millions in loss trade research and development. The government are in turmoil The […]
- Does online social Media such as Facebook need controllingIt is time we all realized we are wasting our time and life using social media. Some people do not have the understanding of it and what it is doing to them. Children should be banned from using it until at least aged 18. Most children cant handle it and are getting abused using it. […]
- People’s Vote campaignPRESS RELEASE Home News Launch of the new national People’s Vote campaign https://www.open-britain.co.uk/ Post published: April 15, 2018 After the biggest ever Day of Action by anti-Brexit campaigners on Saturday, with over 300 events across the country, today [Sunday] sees the national launch of the campaign for a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal. […]
- Brexit-We have no chance in sorting this outThe government and the country is clearly split on Brexit. We are therefore struggling to sort out an agreement with The EU.. This will not be good for The UK or The EU. So where do we go. The financial data appears to show. If we leave there is not much to gain. Plus it […]
- Second Referendum is our only hopeThe Election failed to show us any way forward.We are now in a worse situation. We have to reconsider our situation and ask the public to reconsider their situation NOW before we negotiate with the EU We need to have another referendum. We also need to state on the voting document If we vote out […]
- Brexit is still not looking wellThe government seem to be doing what governments are good at. Do every thing the population do not want. Most people probably voted out because the EU would not listen and would not put some control over immigration. I say control I do not mean preventing or creating state registers. I agree Human rights also […]
- SECURITY ISSUESMost of the cameras installed in UK government sites appear to be made in China. Its time the orders were given to a company that is UK based. Hinkley Point Power Station the other issue- Will it ever get built maybe The Government takes that view. We will see how we get on with the […]
- The UK NowOur main focus should be to deal with Brexit The panic is over and we appear to have calmed down. Everything is geared to EU finance or put it another way our finance that goes to the EU. We need to re structure all this so it works for us. We appear to be floating […]
- Need some ACTIONWe are slowing the momentum of Brexit and its creating uncertain times for us and Europe. We now need to restore the economy before it dives. Reduce VAT to 15% Scrap NEW Stamp Duty Increases and Buy to Let extra Stamp Duty Charges. Start a National Council House Building Project. Offer building and development grants […]
- Are things looking goodSounds like property prices are moving up again after Brexit and Osborne’s war on Buy to Lets., We might be able to keep the Chinese out of our Nuclear Power stations ie with the failure in France similar production the American Problem and the Australian Problem. Brexit seems to be going into the slow lane.Not […]
- Sports Front Page: Alonso's late strike gives Chelsea win over Arsenal in thriller
- Football: Alonso hits winner as Chelsea defeat Arsenal in five-goal thriller
- Golf: NI Open highlights: Two-way tie at the top
- Sports Front Page: Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal: Maurizio Sarri hails 'very important' win for Blues
- Football: Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal: Maurizio Sarri hails 'very important' win for Blues
- Football: Wait until I'm sacked or leave - Pochettino on fringe players
- Sports Front Page: 'No movie script-like performance and no hero's welcome' - Stokes' England return
- Cricket: 'No movie script-like performance and no hero's welcome' - Stokes' England return
- Sports Front Page: Mbappe comes on as sub and scores twice to inspire PSG comeback
- Football: Mbappe scores twice on Ligue 1 return to seal PSG fight-back
- Nalders SolicitorsWith more than 225 years experience Nalders is committed to providing a quality legal service to each and every one of our clients. http://www.nalders.co.uk/ Truro Office Tel: 01872 241414, Fax: (01872) 242424
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe Bucks Tel 01494 440095 www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk