- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: Early digital clock made in Hull shed sold at auction
- UK News BBC News Feed: Gareth Thomas: 'I have been the victim of a hate crime'
- UK News BBC News Feed: England comeback seals finals spot
- UK News BBC News Feed: Nicola Sturgeon confirms SNP MPs will vote against Brexit deal
- UK News BBC News Feed: Jane Austen plaque unveiled in Southampton theatre
- UK News BBC News Feed: Birmingham Arena staff 'isolate' disabled teen and dog
- UK News BBC News Feed: Man arrested after woman dies in Kings Hill house fire
- UK News BBC News Feed: Brexit talk MP slams 'racist' anti-EU letter
- UK News BBC News Feed: Eighty-two arrested as activists block London bridges
- UK News BBC News Feed: Suspected migrants found on rocks at Folkestone
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council statement on Allied Healthcare
- Cornwall Council News feed: Wadebridge Town Council to take over management of town’s library
- Cornwall Council News feed: Safer Penzance partners respond swiftly to antisocial behaviour in town centre
- Cornwall Council News feed: How good is your community at recycling and reducing waste?
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council gives guidance to boost Changing Places Toilets
- Cornwall Council News feed: Parents are urged to apply for primary school places by 15 January, 2019
- Cornwall Council News feed: New mural captures what makes Bodmin special
- Cornwall Council News feed: Invitation to have your say on Council's budget at Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council News feed: New lease of life for Cornwall couple using a care monitoring system
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall social worker nominated for prestigious award
- Missing Person from AxminsterPolice are concerned for the welfare of Abigail Sloper, 51, from Membury, Axminster. Abigail was last seen at about 1615hrs on Thursday 15th November 2018 at Axminster Health Centre, Church Street, Axminster. She was wearing a black skirt, black tights, black top, and black pump shoes. She is described as being a white female, 5’04” […]
- Assault and kidnap, PlymouthPolice have launched an investigation following a report of an assault and kidnap in Plymouth. The incident took place on Monday 5 November at 7.20pm in Gaskin Street and a member of the public witnessed a man being punched before being bundled into a car. Following further enquiries, police located a car matching the description […]
- Indecent incident, TorquayPolice have launched an investigation after an indecent incident towards a child in Torquay. At around 6.30am on Wednesday 14 November, a man approached a 14-year-old girl in the area of Mallock Road, and made an inappropriate comment before attempting to touch her. The girl immediately left the area and was unharmed, but police are […]
- Serious assault, PlymouthPolice are appealing for witnesses following a serious assault in Plymouth. The incident is reported to have happened on Sunday 11 November between 12.45pm and 12.50pm on college Lane, Mutley. Investigating officer, DC Caroline James said: “The victim, a man in his 40s, approached an unknown man and woman who were said to be arguing […]
- Man charged following Exeter firearms incidentA man has been charged following a firearms incident that took place in Cowick Street in Exeter on the afternoon of Wednesday 14th November. Sean Monger aged 51 of Maple Road, Exeter has been charged with five counts of possession of an imitation firearm with intent to cause fear (under Section 16a of the Firearms […]
- Assault in Central PlymouthPolice have launched an investigation following an allegation of an assault in Plymouth. The incident took place on Monday 5 November at 9.10pm outside House of Fraser, New George Street. It is alleged a teenage man was assaulted by another man; the victim was knocked unconscious and sustained serious head injuries. Anyone who was in […]
- Disturbance in Perranporth pubPolice have launched an investigation following a disturbance in a pub in Cornwall over the weekend. Officers were called at around 1.30am on Sunday 11 November following reports of a youth with a knife making threats, after being ejected from the Watering Hole public house in Perranporth. Bar security detained the youth, units attended and […]
- Assault in Central Park, PlymouthPolice have launched an investigation following an allegation of an assault in a Plymouth park. The incident took place on Friday 2 November at 3.30pm in Central Park, Peverell Park Road. It is alleged a woman in her 40’s was out walking her white Cavichon breed dog when she was assaulted by a man; the […]
- Missing person, RedruthPolice are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of Daniel Clark, aged 34, from Redruth. He has been missing since the evening of Wednesday 7 November. Daniel likes to frequent the Redruth and Illogan areas, as well as Tehidy Woods. Daniel is described as being a white male, with short dark brown hair and in […]
- Ladram Bay body identifiedPolice have identified the body of a man that was located on a beach in Devon. Police and coastguard were called on Monday 5 November following reports that the body had been seen in the sea near Ladram Bay, Otterton, which was later recovered. Formal identification has taken place and police can confirm that it […]
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Add your business details in our directory
Published 10th July 2016 | By admin
Get your local classified ads online
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 10th June 2016 | By admin
Clifton Lodge Hotel
Published 9th June 2016 | By admin
- Brexit talk MP slams anti-EU letter as 'filth'The notes, which referred to "mixed-race worker drones", were distributed outside an event in Cornwall.
- Homeless family in Cornwall rehoused 13 times in 18 weeksThe Coombes family have been placed in campsites, holiday cottages, a hotel and a room above a pub.
- Worcester Warriors: Prop Ryan Bower and flanker Zac Xiourouppa to miss rest of seasonInjured Worcester forwards Ryan Bower and flanker Zac Xiourouppa are both expected to miss the rest of the season.
- A 12-year-old boy with Tourette's Syndrome finds animals stop his ticsMalachi Ralph from Cornwall says he feels calmer when he is around animals as his tics reduce.
- Cornish creamery's 'fishy stink' causes village outcryPeople living near a Dairy Crest creamery in Cornwall say the smell makes them feel sick.
- Stillbirth: 'How I chose an outfit for my baby'How do you go about dressing your baby for their final resting place when conventional clothes don't fit?
- Beach images across the UK honour World War One soldiersFaces of those who died during World War One have been drawn in the sand at beaches across the country.
- The gamer who spent seven years in his dressing gownA gamer who spent years adrift in an online world has developed a board game to help isolated young people.
- Mystery Falmouth WW1 mine-sweeper wreck site foundThe St Ives hit a mine and sank in Falmouth Bay in 1916 but the site of the wreck had been a mystery.
- A couple and their car: A 50-year love affairTom and Christine Eaves used the car on their wedding day in 1968 and it's still "part of the family".
- Council statement on Allied HealthcareCornwall Council and NHS Kernow have taken immediate action to ensure that people receiving care delivered by Allied Healthcare continue to have their needs met with no disruption. It was announced yesterday (Friday 16 November) that Allied Healthcare, a national homecare provider operating across the country including Cornwall, will be selling or transitioning care and […]
- Wadebridge Town Council to take over management of town’s libraryWadebridge Library and Information Service will transfer to Wadebridge Town Council in early December in a new agreement with Cornwall Council. The arrangement, which is part of Cornwall Council’s devolution programme, means the building on Southern Way will continue to provide all the key services essential to a modern library as well as access to […]
- New prescriptions on the way to keep people in Cornwall wellA new £1m funding programme will see health professionals in Cornwall being able to ‘prescribe’ residents activities like volunteering, group learning, gardening, befriending, cookery, healthy eating advice and a range of sports to keep them safe, well and out of hospital. Cornwall Council and voluntary sector partners have secured funding of £500K, topped up with […]
- Safer Penzance partners respond swiftly to antisocial behaviour in town centreSafer Penzance has been made aware of a number of concerns regarding a small group of individuals and incidents of anti-social behaviour escalating from an empty shop doorway in the town centre. Penzance BID, Cornwall Council and partners have been exploring all options to effectively tackle the situation following reports of street drinking and begging. […]
- How good is your community at recycling and reducing waste?Figures published this week reveal the communities doing their bit for the environment by increasing recycling and reducing waste. Compared with last year households have, on average, contributed to a 0.71% increase in recycling across Cornwall, while cutting the amount of black bin waste put out for collection by around 1.2kg per household. By recycling […]
- Council gives guidance to boost Changing Places ToiletsCornwall Council has worked with parents and DisAbility Cornwall to develop new guidance to help attractions, large retailers, public buildings and transport hubs to provide Changing Places Toilets. A Changing Places Toilet has additional features to a standard accessible toilet and more space to meet the needs of people with profound, complex and multiple disabilities […]
- Parents are urged to apply for primary school places by 15 January, 2019The school admissions application rounds for new reception and junior school places in September 2019 are now open. The application deadline is 15th January 2019. Cornwall Council is urging families to submit application forms by this date to give children the best possible chance of being placed at a preferred school. Parents who miss the […]
- New mural captures what makes Bodmin specialVibrant, quirky and with a rich history is how residents who visited Cornwall Council’s pop up shop in Bodmin over the summer told us they felt about their town and how they wanted others to see it. Working with stakeholders to build on that feedback, the Council asked Bodmin student Sam Bellenger to capture the […]
- Invitation to have your say on Council's budget at Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meetingResidents and business owners of the Truro and Roseland Community Network area will be able to give their views on the Council's budget proposals for next year at the November meeting of the community network panel. The network panel meeting will be taking place at 7pm on Tuesday 20 November in the Council Chamber at County […]
- New lease of life for Cornwall couple using a care monitoring systemA Cornwall couple are enjoying a more independent lifestyle using monitors that measure movement in their home. The monitoring system has been installed by Cornwall Council to pick up on movement from Robin Gregson, aged 71 from Wadebridge who has Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). Due to this lung disease Robin is prone to collapsing. […]
- Latest Brexit CompromiseThe governments latest agreement to leave the EU is technically a brexit but is worse than staying in the EU. So how can we support it? As we have not been able to negotiate decent terms to leave the EU. THE GOVERNMENT MUST DECLARE THAT IN THE INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY WE DO NOT LEAVE […]
- Government have got immigration wrongWe need workers for Care Homes, Hostels, Restaurants, Hotels English people are reluctant to work in these sectors The governments plan is to ensure there are no immigrants for these sectors. Once they do that these companies will have to reduce their services or close. No Hope for us Tags: immigration
- MPs still don't have the answers to BrexitLet the people have a second referendum. The questions to ask is "Stay In or Out" (Maybe using the same terms as a Norway or Canadian solution) We have got fed up of years of weak discussions and uncertainties that are creating a poor economy. The government is also not focusing on the real problems […]
- Brexit Cabinet Paper is a weak compromiseThe time is coming for The Government to admit it is unable to sort Brexit out. It has cost us money and time and they are no further forward. They are getting stuck into a black hole. We can only now give it back to the voter to decide. Leave without a deal or stay […]
- Why Focus on Africa and not EuropeOur trade with Europe is hundreds of Billions. Why is The Government having a trade mission to Africa. Our trade with them is less than 10 Billion. Why are we pushing a Cabinet Brexit document to the EU that does not improve our chances of promoting trade to America. Why is the government focusing on […]
- Brexit is still a mess. ANOTHER REFERENDUM PLEASEThe EU and Government cant get it together. The people need to act again. They now have better information. We are all beginning to realize we voted for something that cant work. Nobody can make their minds up. Its costing the country millions in loss trade research and development. The government are in turmoil The […]
- Does online social Media such as Facebook need controllingIt is time we all realized we are wasting our time and life using social media. Some people do not have the understanding of it and what it is doing to them. Children should be banned from using it until at least aged 18. Most children cant handle it and are getting abused using it. […]
- People’s Vote campaignPRESS RELEASE Home News Launch of the new national People’s Vote campaign https://www.open-britain.co.uk/ Post published: April 15, 2018 After the biggest ever Day of Action by anti-Brexit campaigners on Saturday, with over 300 events across the country, today [Sunday] sees the national launch of the campaign for a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal. […]
- Brexit-We have no chance in sorting this outThe government and the country is clearly split on Brexit. We are therefore struggling to sort out an agreement with The EU.. This will not be good for The UK or The EU. So where do we go. The financial data appears to show. If we leave there is not much to gain. Plus it […]
- Second Referendum is our only hopeThe Election failed to show us any way forward.We are now in a worse situation. We have to reconsider our situation and ask the public to reconsider their situation NOW before we negotiate with the EU We need to have another referendum. We also need to state on the voting document If we vote out […]
- Sports Front Page: Highlights: Dominant Alexander Zverev beats Novak Djokovic to win ATP Finals in London
- Tennis: Highlights: Dominant Alexander Zverev beats Novak Djokovic to win ATP Finals in London
- Sports Front Page: Women's World Twenty20: 'It's so close, it's unreal' England's Amy Jones gets lucky
- Sports Front Page: David McNamara: Rock, paper, scissors referee backed by hundreds of colleagues
- Tennis: ATP Tour Final: Alexander Zverev stuns Novak Djokovic to win ATP Finals in London
- Sports Front Page: ATP Tour Final: Alexander Zverev stuns Novak Djokovic to win ATP Finals in London
- Sports Front Page: Alexander Zverev stuns Novak Djokovic to win ATP Finals in London
- Tennis: Zverev stuns Djokovic to win ATP Finals - report & highlights
- Sports Front Page: England 2-1 Croatia: Harry Kane hails perfect end to 2018
- Football: England 2-1 Croatia: Harry Kane hails perfect end to 2018
- Nalders SolicitorsWith more than 225 years experience Nalders is committed to providing a quality legal service to each and every one of our clients. http://www.nalders.co.uk/ Truro Office Tel: 01872 241414, Fax: (01872) 242424
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe Bucks Tel 01494 440095 www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk