- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&b
- UK News BBC News Feed: Tributes paid to Teletubbies actor Simon Shelton
- UK News BBC News Feed: Maxine Peake appointed honorary professor
- UK News BBC News Feed: Sky-Fox deal not in public interest, says regulator
- UK News BBC News Feed: Nottingham Prison: 'Two suicide attempts every week'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Children in England 'deserve better' from healthcare
- UK News BBC News Feed: Indie band sponsors school football team
- UK News BBC News Feed: The good A&E facing unprecedented winter pressures
- UK News BBC News Feed: Australian Open 2018: Kyle Edmund stuns Grigor Dimitrov to reach semi-finals
- UK News BBC News Feed: Britney brings Las Vegas show to UK
- UK News BBC News Feed: Joey Barton speaks out about gambling addiction
- Cornwall Council News feed: New approach will tackle rogue landlords and drive up standards of private rentals in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss highways maintenance and electoral review
- Cornwall Council News feed: St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel Community Network Panel meeting to discuss highways maintenance and anti-social behaviour
- Cornwall Council News feed: Lostwithiel man pleads guilty to fly-tipping
- Cornwall Council News feed: Food operator prosecuted for illegal crab processing business
- Cornwall Council News feed: Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Cornwall Council News feed: Residents and businesses in Cornwall urged to go plastic free
- Cornwall Council News feed: Accountable Care System Inquiry – day three round up
- Cornwall Council News feed: BBC apologises to Cornwall Council and CORMAC for breach of editorial standards
- Cornwall Council News feed: Community safety on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel
- Bodmin welcomes new police inspectorThe Bodmin sector policing area has a new inspector leading it. Inspector James Honeywill takes over from Inspector Rob Mooney as the inspector responsible for Bodmin, Wadebridge and Padstow. Insp Honeywill, who originates from St Dennis and attended St Stephen School and then St Austell College, joined Devon and Cornwall Police 19 years ago having […]
- Cashpoint theft, ExeterOfficers are appealing for witnesses following a theft outside the Co-operative bank on Exeter High Street. The incident took place on Friday 19 January between 11:20pm and 11:45pm. The victim, an 18-year-old woman, was approached by two men after withdrawing a quantity of money from the cash point in Exeter High Street. The cash was […]
- Caravan stolen, TorquayOfficers in Torquay are seeking witnesses following the theft of a caravan which took place between 6pm on Monday 15 January and 9am on Tuesday 16 January 2018. The incident occurred on Barton Road, Torquay. Officers are appealing for information after an Elddiss Crusader caravan, parked securely at this location, was stolen. The offenders remain […]
- Cornwall police awarded for bravery and good workPolice officers from across Cornwall have received awards to recognise some of the excellent work they have done on cases ranging from murders to attempted suicides. At a ceremony held at County Hall, Truro the following awards were presented: CAMBORNE AND REDRUTH Suicidal teenager persuaded off a cliff edge An officer who persuaded a suicidal […]
- Public to remain on alert for flooding danger, north DevonPolice are urging the public to remain on alert for more widespread flooding and disruption in north Devon with high tide and more rain expected today [21 January]. Heavy rainfall has caused localised flooding and disruption to roads particularly in the Ilfracombe, South Molton and Barnstaple areas throughout the day. No casualties have been reported. […]
- Serious collision, B3266 BodminA woman in her 30s has died following serious collision between two vehicles on the B3266 at Bodmin today [Friday 19 January 2018]. Police were called at around 12.10pm to reports that a blue car and a silver car were involved in a head-on collision. As a result of the collision, one woman has died. Her […]
- Assault in PlymouthOfficers are appealing for witnesses following an assault at Sherwell Arcade on North Hill in Mutley on Wednesday 6 December 2017. The incident happened at around 4.15am. An unknown offender approached the victim, a man in his 20s, and an altercation occurred. The offender then hit the victim causing him to fall to the floor, […]
- Assault at Plymouth nightclubPolice are appealing for witnesses after a man was assaulted in an unprovoked attack in Plymouth. The incident happened at Pryzm Nightclub, Barbican Approach, at around 1am on Thursday 21 December 2017. The victim was in the third floor smoking area when he was punched once to the head. The man, in his 20s and […]
- Power tools stolen, IlfracombeOfficers in North Devon are seeking witnesses following a spate of power tool thefts which occurred overnight on Monday 15 January into the morning of Tuesday 16 January 2018. The first incident involved a Transit van which was parked in outside a private garage on Doone Way. Offender/s broke into the van and took thousands […]
- Man charged, BarnstaplePhillip Matthews, aged 33 of Hughes Street, Barnstaple has been charged with five offences in connection with a series of break-ins at commercial properties over past two weeks. Officers have been working with victims and scenes of crime officers to investigate the incidents. They took place between Friday 5 January and Monday 15 January in […]
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Add your business details in our directory
Published 10th July 2016 | By admin
Get your local classified ads online
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 10th June 2016 | By admin
Clifton Lodge Hotel
Published 9th June 2016 | By admin
- Stadium for Cornwall: Cornish Pirates & Truro City groundshare needs public fundingCornish Pirates and Truro City say they need £6m of public funding by May to build the Stadium for Cornwall by 2019.
- Anger at nearly £4k disabled parking bay chargeA council's charge of £3,800 for installing a disabled parking bay is branded "completely unfair".
- Lee Hodges: Truro City 'deserved' to be beaten at WhitehawkTruro City boss Lee Hodges says his side deserved to lose to bottom club Whitehawk in National League South.
- Carnkie man trapped as 'earthquake' blasts destroy homeA man was trapped under rubble after an explosion ripped off the side of a property.
- Cornish family turns beach plastic waste into artVanessa Gosbee and her two sons have recently discovered "more waste than ever" on Cornish beaches.
- Ark Royal model started in 1992 is readyDave Fortey's 13ft-long model of the aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal is finally unveiled.
- Maids Moreton murders: Two men released on bailPolice said the causes of death for the two pensioners are yet to be determined.
- Devon MP calls for change to stalking lawsThe law change would give police new powers to restrict offenders who are not known to the victim.
- Portreath: The village at the centre of the stormExactly four years after Portreath suffered £500,000 of damage, a storm has hit again.
- Dickens' ghost 'based on Cornish surgeon'Barry West believes Jacob Marley was inspired by a 19th Century doctor.
- New approach will tackle rogue landlords and drive up standards of private rentals in CornwallA strategy to drive better quality homes for residents in the private rented sector in Cornwall, by proposing the effective use of new enforcement powers, is currently being set out in a consultation by Cornwall Council. With the delivery of more affordable housing and improved quality of privately rented homes being two of the Council’s […]
- Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss highways maintenance and electoral reviewPeople in the Caradon Community Network area can hear about highways maintenance and the latest on Cornwall Council’s electoral review at the Caradon Community Network Panel meeting on Thursday 1 February. The meeting takes place at 6.30pm in the Council Chamber at the Callington Town Council Offices. Paul Allen, CORMAC’S Highways and Environment Manager, will […]
- St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel Community Network Panel meeting to discuss highways maintenance and anti-social behaviourPeople in and around St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel area are being invited to attend the January meeting of the St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel Community Network Panel. Items on the agenda include highway standards and anti-social behaviour. The Network Panel meeting will take place on Monday 29 January 2018 between 7pm and 9pm at […]
- Lostwithiel man pleads guilty to fly-tippingGary Coles (32) of Pendour Park, Lostwithiel pleaded guilty at Bodmin Magistrates Court on 11 January 2018 to fly-tipping in a country lane just outside Luxulyan in June 2017 and duty of care offences with respect to failure to hold a waste carriers licence and failure to produce relevant waste transfer documentation. Mr Coles was […]
- Food operator prosecuted for illegal crab processing businessGary Beynon, the Food Business Operator of Cornish Finest Crab has received a two year conditional discharge at a hearing on 11 January 2018 at Bodmin Magistrates Court. Mr Beynon was also ordered to pay costs of £4291. In May 2017, Cornwall Council Food Officers discovered that several businesses were being supplied with cooked crab meat […]
- Who Dares Serves in St. IvesParticipants completing the latest ‘Who Dares Serves’ course will attend a passing out parade on Friday 2 February at St Ives Community Fire Station. Who Dares Serves is a week-long, multi-agency course giving people insight into working with Cornwall Fire & Rescue Service, and a host of public services from across the South West. Focussing […]
- Residents and businesses in Cornwall urged to go plastic freeCornwall Council’s Cabinet member for Environment and Public Protection is calling for business and residents to join forces with the Council and other organisations to move towards ridding Cornwall of single use plastic. The call to action follows the request for retailers to introduce "plastic-free" aisles and the extension of the 5p charge on plastic […]
- Accountable Care System Inquiry – day three round upCouncillors have heard from senior health officers about the preferred options for the integrated strategic commissioning of health and social care in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly during the latest session of the Accountable Care System Inquiry. During the inquiry, the panel - made up of six Cornwall councillors led by Chairman Dr Andy […]
- BBC apologises to Cornwall Council and CORMAC for breach of editorial standardsCornwall Council and CORMAC, the company owned by Cornwall Council which maintains Cornwall’s roads, welcome the apology broadcast on BBC Radio Cornwall today (16 January 2018). In the apology the BBC acknowledges that the BBC’s failure to give CORMAC and the Council an opportunity to respond during a phone in programme in May 2016 breached […]
- Community safety on the agenda for Launceston Community Network PanelPeople in and around Launceston are being invited to find out more about cyber security and a potential speedwatch campaign at a community safety themed Launceston Community Network Panel meeting at 7.00pm on Monday 22 January in Launceston Town Hall. Elaine Hartley, Devon and Cornwall Police’s Community Speedwatch Co-ordinator, and Andy Stevenson, Cornwall Council’s Head […]
- The Government is wrong again on immigration
- Brexit is a Mess. Lets get some imagination.
- Lets have a second referendum on Brexit
- Disaster is on its way for the UK economy
- Second Referendum is our only hope
- Government needs an Action List
- Brexit and an Election WHAT NEXT ?
- THE POWER OF THE EU
- Election is a bit of a gamble
- Brexit again it will not go away
- Sports Front Page: From Yorkshire to the Bahamas - Edmund's journey to the top
- Tennis: Edmund's rise towards the top - via South Africa, Yorkshire and the Bahamas
- Football: Alexis Sanchez always gave 100% to Arsenal - Arsene Wenger
- Sports Front Page: Australian Open: Kyle Edmund beats Grigor Dimitrov to reach semi-finals in Melbourne
- Tennis: Australian Open: Kyle Edmund beats Grigor Dimitrov to reach semi-finals in Melbourne
- Football: Dan Micciche: MK Dons appoint ex-England youth coach as new manager
- Football: Wigan Athletic: League One club confirm advanced takeover talks
- Cricket: Under-19 World Cup: Australia beat England after Lloyd Pope's 8-35
- Sports Front Page: Under-19 World Cup: Australia beat England after Lloyd Pope's 8-35
- Football: Former Liverpool striker Ngog joins Ross County
- Nalders SolicitorsWith more than 225 years experience Nalders is committed to providing a quality legal service to each and every one of our clients. http://www.nalders.co.uk/ Truro Office Tel: 01872 241414, Fax: (01872) 242424
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe Bucks Tel 01494 440095 www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk