- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: Tag in Cairngorms trial would give 'instant fix' on dead eagles
- UK News BBC News Feed: Jewellery from Bronze Age a 'notable' find
- UK News BBC News Feed: Brexit: What are indicative votes?
- UK News BBC News Feed: Ronnie Pickering among Hull's 'alternative heritage' honours
- UK News BBC News Feed: 'Reading bedtime stories helped me survive prison'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Far-right terror poses 'biggest threat' to north of England
- UK News BBC News Feed: Asian gold: More than £140m stolen in UK in last five years
- UK News BBC News Feed: Grenfell council spends more than £90k on bosses' bonuses
- UK News BBC News Feed: Why are nets appearing over trees and hedges?
- UK News BBC News Feed: Newspaper headlines: Brexit pressure and no deal 'chaos'
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council welcomes £98,000 cash boost for litter cleaning
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall to host the first stage of the UK’s largest cycle race, The Tour of Britain, in 2020
- Cornwall Council News feed: Spring is in the air as Council transforms 30 green spaces in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: South East Cornwall set to benefit from transport funding boost
- Cornwall Council News feed: Housing and health among key topics due for discussion at Cabinet meeting
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall Virtual School picks up a national award
- Cornwall Council News feed: Community safety on the agenda at Launceston Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council News feed: New shoots for Cornwall’s garden waste on Global Recycling Day
- Cornwall Council News feed: Have a concessionary bus pass? You can travel at any time on Cornwall’s buses from 01 April
- Cornwall Council News feed: ‘Peer on peer’ child exploitation highlighted as concern in the south west
- Buckfastleigh ExplosionAt 0750 hours, emergency services have received a call of a potential gas explosion at a house in Barn Park Buckfastleigh Devon. On arrival officers found significant damage to a bungalow. A female occupant in her 70's suffered burns and has been taken to hospital. A second person was treated for minor injuries at the […]
- Caravans and trailersCaravan and trailer owners thinking of an Easter trip are being urged to help avoid incidents on Devon and Cornwall’s road network with some simple safety checks. Highways England and Devon & Cornwall Police say drivers need to check their trailers and caravans thoroughly before going on the roads, especially if they have not been […]
- Nine charged following major policing operationPolice have charged nine people with drug offences following a major operation in South Devon and Merseyside yesterday (21 March). The investigation centres on the supply of Class-A drugs from Liverpool to Torquay between 1 November 2017 and 21 March 2019. In co-ordinated activity in Liverpool and South Devon, led on by Devon and Cornwall […]
- Appeal to find wanted Newton Abbot womanPolice are seeking the public’s help to trace a 26-year-old Newton Abbot woman who is wanted on warrant. Lucy Stoneman [pictured] is wanted for failing to appear before Newton Abbot Magistrates’ Court on 1 February to be sentenced for a theft offence in Exeter. Numerous enquiries have been made by police to locate and arrest […]
- Driver sought after hit-and-run collision, PenzancePolice are seeking witnesses to a hit-and-run collision in Penzance which left a cyclist injured. The 50-year-old man was riding his bike at Longrock Bypass when he was stuck from behind by a car. The man, from Penzance, was knocked off his bike and was treated at Treliske Hospital for a back injury. The car […]
- Man charged with non-recent sexual offencesA 70-year-old man from Barnstaple has today [20 March] been charged with non-recent sexual assaults on three women. Brian Greenslade, of Marwood, is charged with an indecent assault on a woman in Exeter between January 1994 and December 1995. He is also charged with an indecent assault on a woman in Barnstaple during the same […]
- Police and pubs in Plymouth are now #SpikeAwareFor the first time in the UK, police and pubs are working together to trial an innovative new approach to tackle the growing issue of drink spiking in bars and pubs. The pilot will be run in association with Best Bar None and local bars in Plymouth, and will see bars supplied with drink testing […]
- Attempted Robbery, ExmouthPolice are appealing for witnesses following an attempted robbery in Exmouth. The incident took place at around 7:15pm on Saturday 16 March when man has entered Rivermead Stores, Rivermead Avenue, Exmouth. The suspect approached staff and demanded tobacco and cash whilst brandishing a knife in each hand. Staff were able to secure themselves in a […]
- Robbery, Blandford Road PlymouthPolice are appealing for witnesses following a robbery in Plymouth. The incident took place at around 8pm on Sunday 17th March, the victim was assaulted and was then robbed. The suspect stole a bracelet, and IPhone XS and the victim’s body-warmer jacket before fleeing the area. The victim, a 19-year-old local man sustained cuts and […]
- Sudden death, TorquayPolice enquiries continue into the circumstances surrounding the death of a man overnight in Torquay. Police were called at around 9:35pm on Sunday 17 March following the concerns for the welfare of a resident on a property on Morgan Avenue, Torquay. Ambulance, Fire and the Police attended and located a man in his 40’s outside […]
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Add your business details in our directory
Published 10th July 2016 | By admin
Get your local classified ads online
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 10th June 2016 | By admin
Clifton Lodge Hotel
Published 9th June 2016 | By admin
- Pearl Bamford river death: Dad's plea to find phonePearl Bamford's mobile is thought to have been taken from her backpack near where she was found.
- Thomas Cook to close 21 stores and cut jobsThe travel firm is cutting more than 300 roles as it closes 21 stores across the country.
- Beanstalk blunder prompts Wisbech Angles Theatre pleaA theatre is hoping to jack up its beanstalk fund to replace the missing £3,500 inflatable prop.
- Tour of Britain 2020 cycle race to start in CornwallThe 105-mile stage of the cycle race will feature 120 riders pedalling between Penzance and Bodmin.
- Bin collections are weekly for just one in six councilsAt least 10 authorities switched to fortnightly rounds or announced plans to do so in the past year.
- Maids Moreton murder accused Benjamin Field admits fraudA church warden and magician are accused of plotting to murder the two pensioners.
- Cocaine smuggling: Five guilty over £112m UK trafficking bidThey had used a yacht to pick up 1.4 tonnes of the drug off the coast of South America.
- Pirates' Freeman among three Quins capturesHarlequins agree to sign Worcester's Simon Kerrod, Exeter's Tom Lawday and Cornish Pirates' Toby Freeman at the end of the season.
- Bloodhound: Land speed record car is relaunchedThe Bloodhound supersonic car is back and preparing to renew its pursuit of the land speed record.
- Amputee housed in Travelodge by Cornwall CouncilTom Adams is living in hotels after being told his home is impossible to adapt for a wheelchair user.
- Council welcomes £98,000 cash boost for litter cleaningCornwall Council and partners will get a last-minute litter-cleaning boost after a £98,400 Government cash injection. The one-off funding announced by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government will be spent on community-led high street and town centre cleansing, including funding for relevant training, events and the purchase of litter picking equipment. It comes […]
- Cornwall to host the first stage of the UK’s largest cycle race, The Tour of Britain, in 2020Cornwall is set to receive a boost to the economy next year when it hosts the first stage of the 2020 Tour of Britain, with riders travelling 170km through the Cornish countryside, starting at Penzance and ending in Bodmin. The stage’s provisional route (subject to final approval) will also visit St Just, St Ives, Hayle, […]
- Spring is in the air as Council transforms 30 green spaces in CornwallCommunities in Cornwall are benefiting from 40 hectares of improved green spaces created under a pioneering scheme to bring nature-rich habitats to urban areas. As spring has officially started this week, Cornwall Council is nearing completion of its Green Infrastructure for Growth - Making Space for Nature programme. The three-year scheme has brought 30 wildlife […]
- South East Cornwall set to benefit from transport funding boostResidents in South East Cornwall are set to benefit from a successful bid to the government’s Transforming Cities Fund to improve transport links, with a particular emphasis on sustainable transport. Cornwall Council joined forces with Plymouth City Council and Saltash Town Council to support and develop a bid for funding to improve the wider Plymouth […]
- Housing and health among key topics due for discussion at Cabinet meetingInvestment in housing, the creation of new cycle paths, and investment in schools are just some of the plans up for discussion when Cornwall Council’s cabinet committee meets next week. One of the major issues to be discussed will be new additions to the council’s Capital Programme of investments. The projects include the creation of […]
- A new app for dads in Cornwall is being launchedTaking your newborn baby home is an exciting and emotional time but, for some new parents, it can also be overwhelming and leave them uncertain on what to do. Help is now at hand for new dads in Cornwall, though, thanks to the launch of a new mobile app version of the DadPad. Working closely […]
- Providers invited to help transform adult care and support services in CornwallCare and support providers, community and voluntary sector organisations from across the country are being invited to transform adult social care services with Cornwall Council and NHS Kernow. With the need to make the changes in adult social care to bring services closer to the communities they serve, organisations are invited to a market positioning […]
- Cornwall Virtual School picks up a national awardThe Virtual School from Cornwall Council has been recognised nationally for supporting for some of Cornwall’s most vulnerable pupils to Secondary School Achievement at the first ever National Creative Learning Awards. The awards are organised by The Creative Learning Guild a charity that supports the grassroots creative learning movement across the UK. The Virtual School […]
- Community safety on the agenda at Launceston Community Network Panel meetingResidents in Launceston and the surrounding parishes are invited along to the next Launceston Community Network Panel on Thursday 21 March to discuss issues that affect them and where they live. Iain Mackelworth, Cornwall Council’s Acting Head of Investment & Growth will provide the panel with an overview of the council’s Investment Programme, with a […]
- New shoots for Cornwall’s garden waste on Global Recycling DayGreen-fingered residents in Cornwall are recycling record amounts of garden waste as Global Recycling Day is celebrated today. More than of 32,000 tonnes of grass clippings, weeds, leaves and prunings were collected by Cornwall Council last year - enough to fill 39 Olympic swimming pools. Residents put out 11,300 tonnes of garden waste at the […]
- Government Brexit policy wrong againThe government our playing games with peoples lives. They will not admit they have failed sorting brexit out They are out of touch with the real world. Brexit has been dragging on. The economy is stuck and is drifting down. Companies are going bust, There is no clear policy coming from the government. The government […]
- Latest Brexit CompromiseThe governments latest agreement to leave the EU is technically a brexit but is worse than staying in the EU. So how can we support it? As we have not been able to negotiate decent terms to leave the EU. THE GOVERNMENT MUST DECLARE THAT IN THE INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY WE DO NOT LEAVE […]
- Government have got immigration wrongWe need workers for Care Homes, Hostels, Restaurants, Hotels English people are reluctant to work in these sectors The governments plan is to ensure there are no immigrants for these sectors. Once they do that these companies will have to reduce their services or close. No Hope for us Tags: immigration
- MPs still don't have the answers to BrexitLet the people have a second referendum. The questions to ask is "Stay In or Out" (Maybe using the same terms as a Norway or Canadian solution) We have got fed up of years of weak discussions and uncertainties that are creating a poor economy. The government is also not focusing on the real problems […]
- Brexit Cabinet Paper is a weak compromiseThe time is coming for The Government to admit it is unable to sort Brexit out. It has cost us money and time and they are no further forward. They are getting stuck into a black hole. We can only now give it back to the voter to decide. Leave without a deal or stay […]
- Why Focus on Africa and not EuropeOur trade with Europe is hundreds of Billions. Why is The Government having a trade mission to Africa. Our trade with them is less than 10 Billion. Why are we pushing a Cabinet Brexit document to the EU that does not improve our chances of promoting trade to America. Why is the government focusing on […]
- Brexit is still a mess. ANOTHER REFERENDUM PLEASEThe EU and Government cant get it together. The people need to act again. They now have better information. We are all beginning to realize we voted for something that cant work. Nobody can make their minds up. Its costing the country millions in loss trade research and development. The government are in turmoil The […]
- Does online social Media such as Facebook need controllingIt is time we all realized we are wasting our time and life using social media. Some people do not have the understanding of it and what it is doing to them. Children should be banned from using it until at least aged 18. Most children cant handle it and are getting abused using it. […]
- People’s Vote campaignPRESS RELEASE Home News Launch of the new national People’s Vote campaign https://www.open-britain.co.uk/ Post published: April 15, 2018 After the biggest ever Day of Action by anti-Brexit campaigners on Saturday, with over 300 events across the country, today [Sunday] sees the national launch of the campaign for a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal. […]
- Brexit-We have no chance in sorting this outThe government and the country is clearly split on Brexit. We are therefore struggling to sort out an agreement with The EU.. This will not be good for The UK or The EU. So where do we go. The financial data appears to show. If we leave there is not much to gain. Plus it […]
- Sports Front Page: John Abraham: From Bollywood star to the football boardroom at NorthEast United
- Football: John Abraham: From Bollywood star to the football boardroom at NorthEast United
- Sports Front Page: Darren Till: British UFC fighter 'lost' himself over past year
- Sports Front Page: Mick McCarthy say it's 'all or nothing for Republic of Ireland' in their Euro 2020 qualifier
- Football: Mick McCarthy say it's 'all or nothing for Republic of Ireland' in their Euro 2020 qualifier
- Sports Front Page: IPL 2019: BBC to broadcast ball-by-ball commentary
- Sports Front Page: Formula E: Jean-Eric Vergne wins Sanya E-Prix as Antonio Felix da Costa goes top
- Football: Scotland: How does Alex McLeish stack up a year after first game in charge?
- Sports Front Page: Scotland: How does Alex McLeish stack up a year after first game in charge?
- Sports Front Page: Formula E: Jean-Eric Vergne beats Oliver Rowland to win Sanya E-Prix
- Solicitors by CountyBEDFORDSHIRE BERKSHIRE BRISTOL BUCKINGHAMSHIRE CAMBRIDGESHIRE CHESHIRE CORNWALL COUNTY DURHAM CUMBRIA DERBYSHIRE DEVON DORSET EAST SUSSEX ESSEX GLOUCESTERSHIRE HAMPSHIRE HERTFORDSHIRE HEREFORDSHIRE KENT LANCASHIRE LEICESTERSHIRE LINCOLNSHIRE LONDON MANCHESTER NORFOLK NORTHAMPTONSHIRE NORTHUMBERLAND NORTH YORKSHIRE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE OXFORDSHIRE SCOTLAND SHROPSHIRE SOMERSET SOUTH YORKSHIRE STAFFORDSHIRE SUFFOLK SURREY TYNE & WEAR WALES WARWICKSHIRE WEST MIDLANDS WEST SUSSEX WEST YORKSHIRE WILTSHIRE WORCESTERHIRE