- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&b
- UK News BBC News Feed: Poppi Worthington inquest: Toddler 'was sexually assaulted'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Barry Bennell: Ex-coach 'told me his cancer was payback'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dies aged 46
- UK News BBC News Feed: Ben Stokes: England cricketer charged with affray after Bristol nightclub incident
- UK News BBC News Feed: Blue Monday: Why it's a 'load of rubbish'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Human remains found in burnt out car
- UK News BBC News Feed: Cyrille a football 'pioneer' - West Brom
- UK News BBC News Feed: What does colour of your car say about you?
- UK News BBC News Feed: The short-haired Scottish trailblazer who won the World Cup
- UK News BBC News Feed: RAF intercepts Russian bombers near UK 'area of interest'
- Cornwall Council News feed: Final opportunity for Cornish vehicle fleet operators and taxi drivers to sign up for free masterclass to cut fuel costs and emissions
- Cornwall Council News feed: Conway Bailey Transport become 20th member of ECO Stars Fleet Recognition scheme
- Cornwall Council News feed: Schools encouraged to take part in the daily mile challenge
- Cornwall Council News feed: Accountable Care System inquiry day
- Cornwall Council News feed: A390 resurfacing to improve major link between Devon and Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Policing on the agenda for the West Penwith Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council News feed: Godolphin’s Community Right to Bid secures future of chapel
- Cornwall Council News feed: Local priorities and highways on the agenda for Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network Panel
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council makes changes to how it allocates housing to help locals in the greatest housing need
- Cornwall Council News feed: Transforming health and care on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Collision, TorquayPolice are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information following a collision on Torbay Road, Torquay. The incident happened at around 5.20pm on Saturday 9 December 2017 at the junction of Torbay Road and Rathmore Road. A Nissan car was in collision with a Honda motorcycle and the occupants sustained minor injuries. Anyone with information […]
- Spate of criminal damage, BidefordPolice are appealing for witnesses following a spate of criminal damage which happened over the weekend [Friday 12 January – Saturday 13 January] in Bideford. All three incidents happened on The Quay in Appledore between 4pm on Friday 12 January and 10am Saturday 13 January 2018. A fishing vessel hooker was damaged in the first […]
- Two sentenced for dangerous drivingTwo men have been sentenced at Plymouth Crown Court today, Friday 12 January for dangerous driving. They were both given an eight month sentence, suspended for two years as well as a 12 month driving ban and community service. Nicholas Pannell, aged 30, of Brook Close, Plympton and Joshua Illingworth, aged 29, of Venford Close, Paignton […]
- Serious assault, PaigntonPolice are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information to an assault in Paignton. The incident happened in the early hours of Thursday 11 January near Lower Polsham Road. A man in his 30s received serious injuries was taken to Torquay Hospital for treatment. Investigating officers are keen to speak to anyone with information or […]
- FOUND: Missing man, TorquayWilliam Longshawe, from Torquay has been found safe and well. Police would like to that the public for their assistance.
- Armed robbery in TruroFive men have been charged in connection with an armed robbery which happened on Wednesday 10 January 2018 in Truro. Tomas Bakierskis, aged 24 from Bristol, Haroldas Ivanovas, aged 20 from Newquay, Andrius Buinevicius, aged 41 from Lithuania, Saulius Mickus, aged 28 from Bristol, and Rogertas Slekaitis, aged 25 from King's Lynne, have been charged […]
- Attempt robbery in PlymouthOfficers are appealing for information following an attempted robbery on a lone female in Honicknowle Lane in Plymouth. The incident happened on Sunday 7 January 2018 just before 8pm in the evening whilst the victim, a woman in her 20s, was walking along the lane with her suitcase. Two to three men approached her from […]
- Police adopt new child safeguarding schemeOperation Encompass is helping the force and schools focus on supporting children who are suffering harm in domestic abuse incidents. Devon and Cornwall Police are working with the Trustees of the Operation Encompass charity and our partners to ensure that schools across Devon and Cornwall are informed promptly of incidents where children have been impacted […]
- Man charged following Dawlish farm deathA man has been charged in connection to the death of 20-year-old Lauren Scott who died at Springfield Farm in Dawlish, on Saturday 4 March 2017. Neil Carpenter, aged 44 of Firbank Road, Dawlish, has been charged with manslaughter. He appeared before Newton Abbot Magistrates on Wednesday 3 January, and is due before Exeter Crown Court […]
- Appeal after serious assault, TorquayPolice are appealing for information following an assault in Torquay which left a woman with a broken wrist. The incident happened at the taxi rank on The Strand around 3.30am on Thursday 28 December. The 22-year-old woman from Teignmouth was pushed to the ground by unknown offenders and she sustained a broken wrist. Her purse […]
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Add your business details in our directory
Published 10th July 2016 | By admin
Get your local classified ads online
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 10th June 2016 | By admin
Clifton Lodge Hotel
Published 9th June 2016 | By admin
- Climbing Cornish sand cliffs 'could kill instantly'Newquay Coastguard said the 65ft-high sand dunes on Crantock Beach could "collapse" without warning.
- Falklands War 'true hero' Captain Rick Jolly diesSurgeon Captain Rick Jolly OBE saved the lives of hundreds of British and Argentine troops in the Falklands.
- Boy finds message in a bottle from Canada washed up in CornwallNoah Crooks was helping to clear plastic at Stanbury Mouth near Bude with his brother and father.
- £750,000 plastic pollution grant for South WestThe Environment Agency pledged the funds following the government crackdown on single-use plastics.
- Abusive Cornwall care home nurse struck offA Panorama undercover film showed Susan Bagnall saying she will give morphine to a resident "to shut her up".
- Student's death prompts mental health hospital search changesCourtney Smith, 18, died after taking a paracetamol overdose in February 2017.
- Truro City eyeing promotion to National League says top-scorer Cody CookeTruro City top-scorer Cody Cooke believes the club can be promoted to the National League this season.
- Masked armed gang raids Truro jewellersPolice are looking for four men who were wearing balaclavas in the Wednesday morning raid
- Portreath: The village at the centre of the stormExactly four years after Portreath suffered £500,000 of damage, a storm has hit again.
- Dickens' ghost 'based on Cornish surgeon'Barry West believes Jacob Marley was inspired by a 19th Century doctor.
- Final opportunity for Cornish vehicle fleet operators and taxi drivers to sign up for free masterclass to cut fuel costs and emissionsThere’s still time for vehicle fleet operators and taxi drivers in Cornwall to register for Cornwall Council’s free one-day masterclass on Wednesday 31 January designed to help them reduce emissions and cut their fuel costs. Sponsored by CGON, the Driving Innovation masterclass is aimed at businesses in Cornwall and the wider south-west. The event will […]
- Conway Bailey Transport become 20th member of ECO Stars Fleet Recognition schemeConway Bailey Transport Limited of Redruth has become the 20th business to join Cornwall Council’s ECO Stars Fleet Recognition Scheme, which helps commercial fleets to save on fuel costs while improving air quality. The free, voluntary scheme currently operates in the Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth area and provides recognition, guidance and advice on operational […]
- Schools encouraged to take part in the daily mile challengeSchools across Cornwall are being encouraged to sign up to the Daily Mile challenge in a bid to tackle physical inactivity and childhood obesity. In Cornwall around 27% of children aged 4-5 are identified as overweight through the National Child Measurement Program and the current trend is for this figure to increase throughout the primary […]
- Accountable Care System inquiry dayCouncillors yesterday learned more about the way in which an accountable care system could work in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly as part of a series of inquiry sessions set up to look at proposals for integrating health and social care.During the inquiry, the panel - made up of six Cornwall councillors led by […]
- A390 resurfacing to improve major link between Devon and CornwallMajor work to improve the surface of the A390 through Gunnislake, Cornwall, will start later this month. The works, which Cornwall Council has commissioned Cormac to undertake, will start on Monday 22 January and last until approximately 9 February, providing no adverse weather conditions prolong the schedule. […]
- Policing on the agenda for the West Penwith Community Network Panel meetingResidents of the West Penwith Community Network Panel area are invited to discuss both local and force-wide policing issues with the Police & Crime Commissioner at the January Community Network Panel meeting. The meeting will take place on Thursday 18 January 2018, between 7.00pm and 8.30pm, in St John's Hall, Alverton Street, Penzance. Police and […]
- Godolphin’s Community Right to Bid secures future of chapelThe village of Godolphin near Penzance is looking forward to a very happy 2018 after a successful Community Right to Bid allowed the Godolphin Cross Community Association to purchase the Old Chapel. The group will have a very busy new year as they begin fundraising for the work needed to convert the chapel into a […]
- Local priorities and highways on the agenda for Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network PanelPeople living in and around the Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth (CPIR) Community Network Panel area can help set the network’s priorities and learn more about highways at their Community Network Panel meeting in January. All are invited to attend the CPIR Community Network Panel meeting which takes place on Tuesday 16 January between 7pm […]
- Council makes changes to how it allocates housing to help locals in the greatest housing needHomechoice, Cornwall Council’s system for allocating social housing, is about to change with new rules being put in place so that homes go to those with a strong connection to Cornwall and who are in the greatest housing need. A new website will also be launched on 10 January to make it easier for people to […]
- Transforming health and care on the agenda at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meetingResidents of the Truro and Roseland Community Network area are being invited to attend the January meeting of the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel. Items on the agenda include the latest on proposals to transform health and care and the Environmental Growth Strategy. All are invited to attend the Network Panel meeting which takes […]
- The Government is wrong again on immigration
- Brexit is a Mess. Lets get some imagination.
- Lets have a second referendum on Brexit
- Disaster is on its way for the UK economy
- Second Referendum is our only hope
- Government needs an Action List
- Brexit and an Election WHAT NEXT ?
- THE POWER OF THE EU
- Election is a bit of a gamble
- Brexit again it will not go away
- Sports Front Page: Chelsea's £1bn stadium moves closer after council decision
- Football: Chelsea's £1bn stadium moves closer after council's injunction decision
- Football: Jason Cummings: Rangers sign Nottingham Forest forward on loan
- Football: Mahrez could cost over £100m - Leicester boss Puel
- Rugby Union: Tommy Bowe: Ireland and Ulster wing to retire at end of season
- Sports Front Page: Tommy Bowe: Ireland and Ulster wing to retire at end of season
- Sports Front Page: We stood on his shoulders - Dublin on 'trailblazer' Regis
- Football: We stood on his shoulders - Dublin on 'trailblazer' Regis
- Sports Front Page: Cyrille Regis dies: 'Pioneer to many, but to me he was just my uncle' - Jason Roberts
- Football: Cyrille Regis dies: 'Pioneer to many, but to me he was just my uncle' - Jason Roberts
- Nalders SolicitorsWith more than 225 years experience Nalders is committed to providing a quality legal service to each and every one of our clients. http://www.nalders.co.uk/ Truro Office Tel: 01872 241414, Fax: (01872) 242424
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe Bucks Tel 01494 440095 www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk