- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: The Independent Group: What we know so far
- UK News BBC News Feed: Churches no longer have to hold Sunday services
- UK News BBC News Feed: The students recycling clothes for London Fashion Week
- UK News BBC News Feed: How to build the perfect model railway
- UK News BBC News Feed: Government faces High Court action over children's rights
- UK News BBC News Feed: Brexit: Theresa May warned dozens of Tories could rebel over no-deal
- UK News BBC News Feed: PTSD affects 'one in 13 by age of 18'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Shamima Begum: IS teenager's family challenge citizenship move
- UK News BBC News Feed: The murderer who's opening a youth centre
- UK News BBC News Feed: Newspaper headlines: Another Brexit revolt, and 'pure evil' teen
- Cornwall Council News feed: National recognition for Cornwall Council’s Virtual School
- Cornwall Council News feed: New chapter for Looe Library under partnership plan
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornish takes its rightful place at International Mother Language Day
- Cornwall Council News feed: Budgets and council tax lead the agenda at full Council meeting next week
- Cornwall Council News feed: Twelve Cornwall Council car parks to move over to ‘pay on exit’
- Cornwall Council News feed: Highways England and Cornwall Council funding delivers cycling and heritage boost for Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Call for young people to learn emergency skills through Duke of Cornwall Community Safety Award
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cash for greener taxis in clean air boost for Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cabinet backs £495,000 Torpoint regeneration plan
- Cornwall Council News feed: Anti-social behaviour team takes action in Camborne and Newquay and secures closure orders
- Day of action to prevent livestock worrying on Bodmin MoorDevon & Cornwall Police are holding a day of action on Saturday 2 March 2019 to raise awareness and prevent incidents of livestock worrying on Bodmin Moor. During the day, representatives from the rural engagement team, special constabulary and local neighbourhood teams will be available to provide advice and help educate dog owners on how […]
- Appeal after knifepoint robbery, TorquayDetectives are appealing for witnesses to a knifepoint robbery at a Torquay hotel. A man entered Livermead Cliff Hotel in Torbay Road around 8.45pm on 14 February and produced a knife to a staff member. He demanded money before entering the reception area and carrying out a search. The offender then left the hotel with […]
- Attempted armed robbery, TivertonDevon and Cornwall Police are investigating reports of an attempted armed robbery in Tiverton. It was reported that the incident took place at Murco Garage, Blundells Road at around 9pm on Saturday 16 February. Detective Sergeant Simon Andrews, said: “It was reported that a male offender approached the victim from behind whilst he was locking […]
- Burglary, LooePolice are appealing for witnesses and information following a burglary at a premises in Looe. The incident was reported to have happened at around 2.30am on Friday 15 February at the Coop on Fore, Street. It was reported that an offender had gained entry to the premises by smashing a window and forcing access to […]
- Serious Collision, A388 near Kelly BrayPolice were called just before 7pm with reports of a serious collision between a delivery van and a Smart Car on the A388 outside of Camelot Kennels, Kelly Bray, Cornwall. The driver of the Smart Car, a 65-year-old woman from Launceston was trapped in her vehicle following the collision and sustained leg injuries currently described […]
- Men’s health conference held to support officer and staff wellbeingDevon and Cornwall Police held a conference on Friday 15 February, giving around 100 officers and staff information and tools to promote personal health and wellbeing.The event was held at Exeter City Football Club and included talks on prostate cancer, testicular health, nutrition, fitness, stress, mental health and general wellbeing. Current and former officers who […]
- Holsworthy rape, E-fit releasedPolice have released an E-fit of a suspect they are wishing to identify, in connection to a rape on a 20-year-old woman in North Devon. The incident took place between Midnight and 1am on Sunday 17 June 2018, at a foam party which was taking place at a barn situated at a farm in Holsworthy […]
- Body Found, Hell’s MouthPolice were called at around 4.25pm on Friday 15 February by a member of the public who had spotted a body at the bottom of the cliffs at Hell’s Mouth, Gwithian near Camborne. Emergency services attended, including support from the coastguard, who located the body of a deceased woman, believed to be that of a […]
- Men in van approach teenage boy, ExeterPolice were notified at 6pm on Thursday 14 February 2019 to reports that a teenage boy, walking in the Buddle Lane area of Exeter, was approached by three males and told to get into a van. He refused and although being briefly manhandled was able to leave the area. The incident happened at around 5.50pm. […]
- Appeal after knifepoint robbery, Combe MartinDetectives are appealing for witnesses to a knifepoint robbery at a Combe Martin shop last night [14 February]. A man entered Central Convenience Store in Cross Street between 9.40pm and 9.50pm and produced a knife to the cashier. He then demanded cash from the till and forced the cashier to open the cigarette kiosk. The […]
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Add your business details in our directory
Published 10th July 2016 | By admin
Get your local classified ads online
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 10th June 2016 | By admin
Clifton Lodge Hotel
Published 9th June 2016 | By admin
- Marlen Walker & Danny Cutmore: Cornish Pirates duo sign new two-year dealsCornish Pirates forwards Marlen Walker and Danny Cutmore have agree new two-year contracts at the Mennaye.
- Sepsis campaigner takes son's ashes to Buckingham PalaceMelissa Mead takes the ashes of her son William in a teddy bear to Buckingham Palace to collect an MBE.
- Pedestrians 'flee in panic' as car crashes near Truro CathedralAt least two people were injured in the crash outside Truro Cathedral.
- Green Party MEPs arrested in Belgium nuclear weapons protestThe group scaled the wall of the Kleine Brogel air base in Belgium to protest against nuclear weapons.
- HMS Warwick World War Two sinking remembered 75 years onSixty-six sailors died when the ship was hit by a torpedo from a Nazi U-boat off Cornwall in 1944.
- Tintagel Castle bridge gets £2.5m donationEnglish Heritage says the donation for the footbridge at Tintagel Castle in Cornwall is an "inspiring gift".
- South Western Railway: RMT suspends strikes after talksThe RMT said there had been a breakthrough in the row, following strikes over Christmas and New Year.
- Gavin Cattle: Cornish Pirates will not repeat Ealing performance in cupCornish Pirates coach Gavin Cattle says his side will not repeat their poor performance against Ealing in next week's cup game.
- Lostwithiel family saves turtle from plastic sack deathA family thought the turtle was feeding on jellyfish until they got closer.
- Welcome Stranger: World's largest gold nugget rememberedTwo Cornish miners made the discovery in an Australian field 150 years ago.
- New chapter for Looe Library under partnership planThe future of Looe Library has been secured under a new partnership agreement between Cornwall Council and Looe Town Council. On 29 March 2019 the management of Looe Library and Information Service will be handed over to Looe Town Council. Under the arrangement Looe Town Council will employ library staff and own and maintain its […]
- Cornish takes its rightful place at International Mother Language DayThe Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape World Heritage Site Office has been invited by the Korean National Commission for UNESCO to take part in a global event to celebrate International Mother Language Day today. The celebration is part of UNESCO’s International Year of Indigenous Languages. The Korean National Commission are launching an online project […]
- Twelve Cornwall Council car parks to move over to ‘pay on exit’The first Cornwall Council car park to move over to pay on exit will be officially opened in Penzance on Wednesday 27 February. The Harbour car park in Penzance is the first of twelve car parks in eight towns that are being moved over to pay on exit technology as part of the Council’s Positive Parking […]
- Budgets and council tax lead the agenda at full Council meeting next weekBudget plans to protect vital frontline services for the most vulnerable and to ensure the ongoing delivery of adult social care, fire and rescue services and waste collections will be on the agenda at next week’s full council meeting at New County Hall. The Cabinet-approved plans for 2019/20 include a proposed 3.99% council tax increase, which […]
- Highways England and Cornwall Council funding delivers cycling and heritage boost for CornwallHighways England is continuing its drive to improve the lives of communities across the country by today announcing a multi-million pound boost for cycling, heritage and wildlife projects along the A30 in Cornwall. Highways England, the company responsible for managing and maintaining England’s major A roads and motorways, is pumping £27 million into Cornwall for […]
- Call for young people to learn emergency skills through Duke of Cornwall Community Safety AwardYoung people in Cornwall have the chance to learn how to help others in an emergency as the Duke of Cornwall Community Safety Award reopens for applications. The ground-breaking scheme was first launched in Cornwall after the response to significant flooding and aims to educate and train young people to assist before, during and after […]
- Cash for greener taxis in clean air boost for CornwallResidents are to benefit from greener taxis in Cornwall following a £90,000 cash injection to Cornwall Council for new electric vehicle chargepoints. The Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) has made the award to support ultra-low emission taxis across the county. Announced by the Future of Mobility Minister Jesse Norman, the funding will be used […]
- Anti-social behaviour team takes action in Camborne and Newquay and secures closure ordersCornwall Council’s Anti-Social Behaviour Team in partnership with Devon & Cornwall Police, have successfully taken action on behalf of local residents to close down two properties in Camborne and Newquay, following recent closures in Penzance and St Ives. The orders are part of a continued crack down on anti-social behaviour and a demonstration of the […]
- Cabinet backs £495,000 Torpoint regeneration planCornwall Council’s Cabinet this week backed ambitious plans to acquire Torpoint Police Station as part of a £495,000 town regeneration scheme. The police station forms part of the plan developed by Torpoint Town Council and Cornwall Council to deliver 55 one and two-bedroomed apartments, a new library, and retained space for police offices. If approved […]
- Partnership backs plan for dedicated Penzance caseworker in anti-social behaviour clampdownPenzance is to get a dedicated anti-social behaviour caseworker for the first time as part of Cornwall Council and Penzance Town Council’s ongoing bid to tackle problems in the town. At a meeting this week (February 11) town councillors agreed to jointly fund the 12-month pilot with Cornwall Council who will manage the case worker. […]
- Government Brexit policy wrong againThe government our playing games with peoples lives. They will not admit they have failed sorting brexit out They are out of touch with the real world. Brexit has been dragging on. The economy is stuck and is drifting down. Companies are going bust, There is no clear policy coming from the government. The government […]
- Latest Brexit CompromiseThe governments latest agreement to leave the EU is technically a brexit but is worse than staying in the EU. So how can we support it? As we have not been able to negotiate decent terms to leave the EU. THE GOVERNMENT MUST DECLARE THAT IN THE INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY WE DO NOT LEAVE […]
- Government have got immigration wrongWe need workers for Care Homes, Hostels, Restaurants, Hotels English people are reluctant to work in these sectors The governments plan is to ensure there are no immigrants for these sectors. Once they do that these companies will have to reduce their services or close. No Hope for us Tags: immigration
- MPs still don't have the answers to BrexitLet the people have a second referendum. The questions to ask is "Stay In or Out" (Maybe using the same terms as a Norway or Canadian solution) We have got fed up of years of weak discussions and uncertainties that are creating a poor economy. The government is also not focusing on the real problems […]
- Brexit Cabinet Paper is a weak compromiseThe time is coming for The Government to admit it is unable to sort Brexit out. It has cost us money and time and they are no further forward. They are getting stuck into a black hole. We can only now give it back to the voter to decide. Leave without a deal or stay […]
- Why Focus on Africa and not EuropeOur trade with Europe is hundreds of Billions. Why is The Government having a trade mission to Africa. Our trade with them is less than 10 Billion. Why are we pushing a Cabinet Brexit document to the EU that does not improve our chances of promoting trade to America. Why is the government focusing on […]
- Brexit is still a mess. ANOTHER REFERENDUM PLEASEThe EU and Government cant get it together. The people need to act again. They now have better information. We are all beginning to realize we voted for something that cant work. Nobody can make their minds up. Its costing the country millions in loss trade research and development. The government are in turmoil The […]
- Does online social Media such as Facebook need controllingIt is time we all realized we are wasting our time and life using social media. Some people do not have the understanding of it and what it is doing to them. Children should be banned from using it until at least aged 18. Most children cant handle it and are getting abused using it. […]
- People’s Vote campaignPRESS RELEASE Home News Launch of the new national People’s Vote campaign https://www.open-britain.co.uk/ Post published: April 15, 2018 After the biggest ever Day of Action by anti-Brexit campaigners on Saturday, with over 300 events across the country, today [Sunday] sees the national launch of the campaign for a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal. […]
- Brexit-We have no chance in sorting this outThe government and the country is clearly split on Brexit. We are therefore struggling to sort out an agreement with The EU.. This will not be good for The UK or The EU. So where do we go. The financial data appears to show. If we leave there is not much to gain. Plus it […]
- Sports Front Page: Chelsea beat Malmo: Europa League win eases pressure on Maurizio Sarri - for now
- Football: Chelsea beat Malmo: Europa League win eases pressure on Maurizio Sarri - for now
- Sports Front Page: Rory McIlroy takes one-shot lead in WGC-Mexico Championship
- Golf: Rory McIlroy takes one-shot lead in WGC-Mexico Championship
- Sports Front Page: Snooker Shoot Out: Jimmy White beats 11-time women's champion Reanne Evans
- Football: Maurizio Sarri: Chelsea manager dismisses Roma link
- Football: Football gossip: Rashford, Koulibaly, Puel, Benitez, Guendouzi
- Football: Declan Rice: West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini praises 'complete player'
- Sports Front Page: Team Sky's Ben Swift in intensive care after crash
- Sports Front Page: Mesut Ozil: Arsenal midfielder will be rotated, says Unai Emery
- Solicitors by CountyBEDFORDSHIRE BERKSHIRE BRISTOL BUCKINGHAMSHIRE CAMBRIDGESHIRE CHESHIRE CORNWALL COUNTY DURHAM CUMBRIA DERBYSHIRE DEVON DORSET EAST SUSSEX ESSEX GLOUCESTERSHIRE HAMPSHIRE HERTFORDSHIRE HEREFORDSHIRE KENT LANCASHIRE LEICESTERSHIRE LINCOLNSHIRE LONDON MANCHESTER NORFOLK NORTHAMPTONSHIRE NORTHUMBERLAND NORTH YORKSHIRE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE OXFORDSHIRE SCOTLAND SHROPSHIRE SOMERSET SOUTH YORKSHIRE STAFFORDSHIRE SUFFOLK SURREY TYNE & WEAR WALES WARWICKSHIRE WEST MIDLANDS WEST SUSSEX WEST YORKSHIRE WILTSHIRE WORCESTERHIRE