- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&b
- UK News BBC News Feed: Russian spy poisoning: Yulia Skripal hopes to return to Russia
- UK News BBC News Feed: Manchester attack: GMP chief criticises BBC documentary
- UK News BBC News Feed: Yulia Skripal: 'We are so lucky to survive'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Grenfell Tower inquiry: Victim's son 'prays for death'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Royal wedding pictures: Bridesmaids and pageboys 'bribed' with Smarties
- UK News BBC News Feed: Manchester runner's heart-shaped GPS tribute to Manchester attack victims
- UK News BBC News Feed: Brexit: Technology-based customs system 'could cost £20bn'
- UK News BBC News Feed: UK 'thief' held in woods hideout in France
- UK News BBC News Feed: UK military fears robots learning war from video games
- UK News BBC News Feed: Grayling: Improving Northern rail 'number one priority'
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council Leader calls for Cornwall to be ambitious for the future
- Cornwall Council News feed: Sprinklers to be installed in all new homes provided by Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Council News feed: £1.4m grant from Cornwall Council kick-starts second “hot rocks” project in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council agrees to support final phase of Newquay Strategic Route
- Cornwall Council News feed: Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss highways and a greater voice for local communities
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council Leader Adam Paynter’s State of Cornwall in the National Context speech to full Council
- Cornwall Council News feed: Stewardship of the Council report by the Chief Executive
- Cornwall Council News feed: Music equipment seized in Looe noise dispute
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council announces fast-tracked £30m blitz on potholes and road maintenance
- Cornwall Council News feed: Warning issued to hoax callers
- Woman jailed for life for murder of Paignton pensionerA 29-year-old woman has been jailed for life after stabbing a Paignton pensioner to death in a frenzied attack at his home. Stacey Stripp, of no fixed abode, denied killing 71-year-old Peter Mason but was found guilty of murder by Exeter Crown Court today [23 May]. The jury took just 40 minutes to convict Stripp […]
- The best night ever...Devon and Cornwall Police advising young people how to stay safe during their summer proms and parties. “The best night ever...” campaign aims to educate young people about enjoying themselves at social occasions and reminds them to take measures to ensure they protect their personal safety. Young people’s judgement may be affected by peer pressure, […]
- Criminal damage, BidefordPolice are appealing for witnesses and information following reports of criminal damage in Bideford. Police received reports of criminal damage to a vehicle in East the Water overnight between Friday 18 May and Saturday 19 May. A grey Honda Civic was parked on Clifton Street overnight and the owner returned the following morning to find […]
- Safe Bus to be trialled in PlymouthPartners from a wide range of organisations including the police, NHS, City Council and licensing trade are joining forces over the Bank Holiday weekend to help keep those enjoying Plymouth city in the evening safe. In an operation named ‘Plymouth After Dark’ Saturday night will see a ‘Safe Bus’ being trialled in the busy areas […]
- Wanted: William Halliday-MirandaPolice are seeking the public’s help to trace an 18-year-old man who is wanted on warrant. William Halliday-Miranda was originally summonsed for driving and public order offences in February. He is subsequently now wanted for failing to attend Truro Magistrates’ Court in May. Police would also like to speak with Mr Halliday-Miranda in relation to […]
- Hate incident, ExeterPolice are appealing for witnesses following reports of a hate incident in Exeter. The incident was reported to have happened on Tuesday 8 May between 7.45pm and 8pm in the Morrisons store on Prince Charles Road. The victim, a teenage boy, was approached by an offender, believed to be known to him. The offender is […]
- Fatal collision, A30 near ScorrierPolice were called at around 1.15am on Saturday 19 May to reports of a serious collision on the A30 near Scorrier, Cornwall. Emergency services attended the scene following reports that a small silver van was in collision with a pedestrian. The pedestrian, a man in his 20s, died as a result of his injuries. His […]
- Chief constable leads national cadet celebrationThe success of the Volunteer Police Cadets will be highlighted at an event hosted by Baroness Harris of Richmond and Devon & Cornwall Police’s Chief Constable, Shaun Sawyer at the House of Lords tomorrow (22 May). Mr Sawyer has national responsibility for the scheme which has recently benefitted from two years of Home Office funding, […]
- Fatal collision, A30 near DaisymountA man has died following a serious collision on the A30 near Daisymount in a single vehicle incident. Emergency services were called to the scene at around 7am today, Monday 21 May, to reports that a white van had been in collision with the barrier at the side of the road. The driver of the […]
- Serious assault, PlymouthPolice are appealing for witnesses to a serious assault in Plymouth yesterday morning [17 May] which left two men injured. Two men and a woman were involved in an altercation at the bottom end of Fletemore Road in St Budeaux between 10.50am and 11.15am. Both men, from Plymouth and in their 30s, sustained injuries and […]
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Add your business details in our directory
Published 10th July 2016 | By admin
Get your local classified ads online
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 10th June 2016 | By admin
Clifton Lodge Hotel
Published 9th June 2016 | By admin
- Search for Cornwall seal in trapped in trawler netThe juvenile, tightly caught in trawler netting, escaped before it could be rescued in Cornwall.
- Care home in Perranporth had 'high number of deaths'The Sunningdale House care home has been rated as inadequate by the Care Quality Commission.
- Isles of Scilly observatory plan to attract 'astro-tourists'A community observatory on the Isles of Scilly will benefit from the darkest sky in England.
- Love letter from 1950s returned to Cornwall coupleDerek and Louie Edyvean were tracked down after their love letter was posted on Facebook.
- Jake Ashby: Cornish Pirates sign Netherlands scrum-half from Bury St EdmundsChampionship side Cornish Pirates sign Netherlands scrum-half Jake Ashby from Bury St Edmunds on a one-year contract.
- Truro City: Two offers of investment into National League South club being consideredTruro City chairman Peter Masters says he is considering two bids to invest the National League South club.
- 'Plastic pebbles' pollution alert for UK beachesEnvironmental campaigners say the lumps of molten plastic could end up in the food chain.
- Mum wants postnatal depression awareness after dad's suicideVicky Clayton cannot give her son the thing he wants most in the world - his dad.
- Swansea Bay tidal lagoon firm boss’s evidence queried by MPsMark Shorrock had denied making a financial inducement to a council over plans to re-open a quarry.
- Largest wooden sailing ship being built in TruroThe 68ft-long replica sailing ship is being built using old photographs of a 19th Century vessel.
- Council warning issued after Bude landowner prosecuted for non-compliance of planning enforcement noticeCornwall Council has issued a warning to people who ignore enforcement notices following the successful prosecution of Bude landowner David Lang for failing to comply with a planning enforcement notice. The Council issued a notice in July 2016 requiring Mr Lang to stop the unauthorised residential use of land, including the removal of two caravans […]
- Sprinklers to be installed in all new homes provided by Cornwall CouncilCornwall Councillors have signalled their desire to lead by example in keeping residents safe from house fires by agreeing to install sprinklers in all homes the Council builds and commissions in the future. At today's full Council meeting, Councillors voted to approve a motion brought by Councillor Neil Burden, Cornwall Councillor for Stokeclimsland. As a […]
- Council announces fast-tracked £30m blitz on potholes and road maintenancePotholes and road maintenance across Cornwall will get a fast-tracked £30 million improvement blitz over three years, Cornwall Council Leader Adam Paynter announced today. Ten million pounds of Highways capital funding will be brought forward to stem the rising maintenance backlog and respond to resident concerns about the state of Cornwall’s roads, bringing the total […]
- Council Leader calls for Cornwall to be ambitious for the futureCornwall Council Leader Adam Paynter has delivered a rallying call for Cornwall to be ambitious for itself and its people and claim its place on the national and international stage. Delivering his first State of Cornwall in the National Context speech at today’s Cornwall Council meeting, Councillor Paynter said: “In a world such as this […]
- £1.4m grant from Cornwall Council kick-starts second “hot rocks” project in CornwallCornwall Council today committed to exploring the future potential of hot rocks beneath Cornwall, by approving a £1.4m grant to Eden-EGS Energy to unlock a new deep geothermal project at the Eden Project, near St Austell. Council Leader Adam Paynter welcomed the decision by members today to approve the £1.4m grant, saying this could be […]
- Council agrees to support final phase of Newquay Strategic RouteCornwall Council today (22 May 2018) agreed to fund a loan of £7.1m from the Council’s capital reserves to the Duchy of Cornwall to bring forward construction of new roads which will unlock up to 3,880 homes and 58,000 sqm of employment space at Nansledan. The loan will enable the Duchy of Cornwall to deliver […]
- Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss highways and a greater voice for local communitiesPeople in the Caradon Community Network area can hear about highways and plans to give local communities a greater voice at the Caradon Community Network Panel meeting on Thursday 31 May. The meeting takes place at 6.30pm in the Council Chamber at the Callington Town Council Offices. The agenda and more information about the panel are […]
- Council Leader Adam Paynter’s State of Cornwall in the National Context speech to full CouncilWe live in uncertain times. The impact of Brexit and a world that is still riven by deep inequalities provide us all with the challenge of how we can foster societies that provide for everyone irrespective of their background, gender or race. In a world such as this it would be easy to shrink away […]
- Stewardship of the Council report by the Chief ExecutiveChief Executive Kate Kennally's Stewardship of the Council report to Cornwall Council members on 22 May 2018. Can I start by congratulating the Chairman and Vice-Chairman of the Council on their re-appointment and pay tribute to the important work that Councillor May and Councillor Frank have undertaken during the past year. I recently had the […]
- Music equipment seized in Looe noise disputeIt's a case of 'please DO stop the music' for one West Looe resident who has had his music equipment confiscated for repeatedly ignoring Council requests to turn the music down. A CD player, amplifiers and stereos were removed by the Council's Community Protection Team following an investigation into loud rock music regularly being played […]
- Does online social Media such as Facebook need controllingIt is time we all realized we are wasting our time and life using social media. Some people do not have the understanding of it and what it is doing to them. Children should be banned from using it until at least aged 18. Most children cant handle it and are getting abused using it. […]
- People’s Vote campaignPRESS RELEASE Home News Launch of the new national People’s Vote campaign https://www.open-britain.co.uk/ Post published: April 15, 2018 After the biggest ever Day of Action by anti-Brexit campaigners on Saturday, with over 300 events across the country, today [Sunday] sees the national launch of the campaign for a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal. […]
- Brexit-We have no chance in sorting this outThe government and the country is clearly split on Brexit. We are therefore struggling to sort out an agreement with The EU.. This will not be good for The UK or The EU. So where do we go. The financial data appears to show. If we leave there is not much to gain. Plus it […]
- Second Referendum is our only hopeThe Election failed to show us any way forward.We are now in a worse situation. We have to reconsider our situation and ask the public to reconsider their situation NOW before we negotiate with the EU We need to have another referendum. We also need to state on the voting document If we vote out […]
- Brexit is still not looking wellThe government seem to be doing what governments are good at. Do every thing the population do not want. Most people probably voted out because the EU would not listen and would not put some control over immigration. I say control I do not mean preventing or creating state registers. I agree Human rights also […]
- SECURITY ISSUESMost of the cameras installed in UK government sites appear to be made in China. Its time the orders were given to a company that is UK based. Hinkley Point Power Station the other issue- Will it ever get built maybe The Government takes that view. We will see how we get on with the […]
- The UK NowOur main focus should be to deal with Brexit The panic is over and we appear to have calmed down. Everything is geared to EU finance or put it another way our finance that goes to the EU. We need to re structure all this so it works for us. We appear to be floating […]
- Need some ACTIONWe are slowing the momentum of Brexit and its creating uncertain times for us and Europe. We now need to restore the economy before it dives. Reduce VAT to 15% Scrap NEW Stamp Duty Increases and Buy to Let extra Stamp Duty Charges. Start a National Council House Building Project. Offer building and development grants […]
- Are things looking goodSounds like property prices are moving up again after Brexit and Osborne’s war on Buy to Lets., We might be able to keep the Chinese out of our Nuclear Power stations ie with the failure in France similar production the American Problem and the Australian Problem. Brexit seems to be going into the slow lane.Not […]
- No to lower interest ratesLowering interest rates does not help us. We need the pound to get stronger. No a lot but just enough to stop companies in Europe surcharging us for their loss on selling to us with a lower pound. The Companies in Europe really need to get round this by selling their products in euros not […]
- Sports Front Page: Tanfield and Hayter added to GB cycling team
- Football: Northampton Town: Kelvin Thomas puts club up for sale after council dispute
- Sports Front Page: Emery 'to drive next chapter' as Arsenal boss
- Football: Emery 'to drive next chapter' as Arsenal boss
- Football: Wayne Rooney: Everton forward to meet MLS side DC United this week
- Sports Front Page: Wayne Rooney: Everton forward to meet MLS side DC United this week
- Rugby Union: Ireland will test Australia's progress - Cheika
- Sports Front Page: Will Smith 'to release World Cup song' for Russia 2018
- Football: Can you name all of Real Madrid's final opponents?
- Sports Front Page: 50 Great World Cup moments: Andres Iniesta wins World Cup for Spain - 2010
- Nalders SolicitorsWith more than 225 years experience Nalders is committed to providing a quality legal service to each and every one of our clients. http://www.nalders.co.uk/ Truro Office Tel: 01872 241414, Fax: (01872) 242424
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe Bucks Tel 01494 440095 www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk