- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&b
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- UK News BBC News Feed: Battle of Britain RAF Spitfire pilot Geoffrey Wellum dies
- UK News BBC News Feed: Liam Gallagher urges brother Noel to bring back Oasis
- UK News BBC News Feed: IVF: NHS couples 'face social rationing'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Sir David Attenborough calls on public to count butterflies
- UK News BBC News Feed: BA emergency landing forces London Gatwick runway closure
- UK News BBC News Feed: MPs criticise head of public prosecution's rape case failures
- UK News BBC News Feed: Low NHS morale is 'heartbreaking', says Matt Hancock
- UK News BBC News Feed: Stalking reports treble as prosecution rates fall
- UK News BBC News Feed: Derbyshire hunt master filmed setting badger trap
- UK News BBC News Feed: 'I have to accept my daughter is gone'
- Cornwall Council News feed: We're supporting the #2MinuteBeachClean
- Cornwall Council News feed: Standing by Coverack 12 months on from flash floods
- Cornwall Council News feed: Portreath keeps its gardens green
- Cornwall Council News feed: Sexual health services – local, easy to access and helpful? Your chance to have a say!
- Cornwall Council News feed: Satellite launches set to return to British soil following new partnership with Virgin Orbit
- Cornwall Council News feed: Borrowing books from Cornwall’s libraries has never been simpler
- Cornwall Council News feed: Satellite launches set to return to British soil after 50 years following new partnership with Virgin Orbit in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Devolution in action shows how place making in Cornwall is shaping the future
- Cornwall Council News feed: Have your say on Porthtowan traffic and parking
- Cornwall Council News feed: Stay barbeque safe this summer
- Serious assault on elderly woman, ParPolice are investigating a serious assault in Cornwall today [19 July] which left an elderly woman with life-threatening injuries. Officers were called to Pembroke Close in Par at 2.10pm and located an 81-year-old woman who had been assaulted in the street. She was taken Treliske Hospital with head injuries which are described as life-threatening. She […]
- FOUND: Missing teenager, BidefordCarly Tee, who was reported missing from Bideford has been located safe and well by officers. Thank you for your assistance.
- Spate of commercial burglaries, CornwallPolice are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information to contact them following a recent spate of burglaries to shops in the West Cornwall area. The burglaries took place between 1am and 9.30am on Wednesday 18 July 2018. The first incident happened at around 1.30am at Mccolls in Redruth, nothing was taken however, damage was […]
- FOUND: Missing man Adam Dickinson-KnightAdam Dickinson-Knight was reported missing from Penzance earlier today. He was now been located safe and well. Police would like to thank the public for their assistance.
- Office of National Statistics crime figures released for the 12 months to March 2018The figures, which were published today, Thursday 19 July 2018, show a rise in recorded crime, which is being seen across the country. Overall reported crime between April 2017 and March 2018 increased by approximately 22 per cent in Devon and Cornwall, which compares to a national rise of 13 per cent. Deputy Chief Constable […]
- Exeter man convicted of murderA man has been sentenced today, Wednesday 18 July, to life with a minimum of 15 years for the murder of his partner. Darrell Rose [pictured], aged 36, from Exeter was sentenced at Exeter Crown Court this afternoon following the death of his 32-year-old partner, Geraldine Mellor [pictured]. Geraldine was killed at her home in […]
- Appeal to trace doctor after A38 fatal collision, Glynn ValleyPolice are trying to trace a female doctor who went to the aid of casualties at a double fatal collision on the A38 near Glynn Valley in May. The collision involved seven vehicles and a motorcycle and happened at 5.45pm on Sunday 6 May near Trago Mills. The rider of the motorcycle and his pillion […]
- Cornwall police officers receive awardsPolice officers and members of the public have received awards for bravery, their investigative skills, commitment and good work. Officers are frequently called to help those in distress who are contemplating taking their lives. One such incident, in July 2017, PC Simon Andrews responded to calls that a woman was on the train track at […]
- Serious assault, PlymouthPolice are appealing for witnesses following a serious assault in Plymouth. On Saturday 30 June 2018 at about 3:05am, an incident occurred at the bus shelter on Derrys Cross Plymouth. The shelter is adjacent to the Theatre Royal at its junction with Royal Parade. During the incident the victim, Mr Richard Ellins, a 35-year-old man, […]
- Assault, BidefordPolice are appealing for witnesses to an assault that took place in Bideford on Wednesday 11 July. The incident took place on The Quay, near to the taxi rank between 9.45pm and 10.05pm. The victim, a man in his 30s, was assaulted by three unknown offenders. The first offender punched the victim causing him to […]
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Add your business details in our directory
Published 10th July 2016 | By admin
Get your local classified ads online
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 10th June 2016 | By admin
Clifton Lodge Hotel
Published 9th June 2016 | By admin
- Battle of Britain RAF Spitfire pilot Geoffrey Wellum diesSqn Ldr Geoffrey Wellum, who was 18 when he joined the RAF in August 1939, dies at the age of 96.
- Gang members jailed for £1m Truro jeweller's robberyThe gang was sentenced after being found guilty of "Devon and Cornwall's biggest robbery".
- Boardmasters meningitis death: No inquest for George ZographouThe family of George Zographou wants a probe into his death to examine the medical care he received.
- How to stop seagulls stealing foodSchools and community groups have painted seagull models perched around St Ives
- Persimmon homeowners in Newquay warn would-be buyers with signsPersimmon Homes says it "remains committed to resolving the works" at the homes in Newquay.
- 2018 Riba Stirling shortlist in picturesSix buildings have been selected for the shortlist of this year's prestigious Riba Stirling award.
- Jordan Payne: Cornish Pirates sign centre from Japanese clubCornish Pirates sign New Zealand-born centre Jordan Payne on a two-year deal from Japanese top flight side NEC Green Rockets.
- Swimmers warned over 9ft blue shark in St Ives, CornwallExperts say the creature could potentially be dangerous because it was seen in a confined harbour.
- 'Brave' WW2 pilot's death was an accident, inquest findsAn inquest is held after Sqn Ldr Daniel Cremin's remains were found 75 years after his death.
- Dark web blamed for Cornwall drugs use increaseExperts say drugs ordered via the internet are having an effect on rural areas.
- We're supporting the #2MinuteBeachCleanMore beachgoers will be able to do their bit for the environment and help rid our coastline of litter after the Council teamed up with Cormac and Clean Cornwall to support the popular #2MinuteBeachClean project. The three organisations have funded twenty-four #2MinuteBeachClean boards which have now taken up residence at coastal locations from Penzance to […]
- Standing by Coverack 12 months on from flash floodsOne year on from the flash flood that devastated Coverack, residents are doing what they do best: welcoming summer visitors to the picturesque village and telling their extraordinary story of community resilience. The village is holding a ‘One Year On from the Flood’ exhibition in St Peter’s Hall on Wednesday (18 July) to show visitors […]
- Portreath keeps its gardens greenExciting plans to preserve and improve Greenfield Gardens, have been finalised between Cornwall Council and community group Portreath Improvements Committee (PIC). As part of its management of the gardens the local group will fund the ongoing maintenance and care of the open space. They already look after a number of other open spaces and the […]
- Sexual health services – local, easy to access and helpful? Your chance to have a say!Cornwall Council is seeking the views of residents across Cornwall to help shape the future of sexual health services. From getting free emergency contraception, to free condoms from the C-Card service, screening at The Hub and even having a coil fitted, a broad range of sexual health services are funded by Cornwall Council’s Wellbeing and […]
- Satellite launches set to return to British soil following new partnership with Virgin OrbitThe first British satellite launch in 50 years could take place from Cornwall within the next three years following a new partnership with Virgin Orbit. Virgin Orbit, a satellite launch company, has selected Spaceport Cornwall as an ideal location to operate and deliver one of the first launches of its LauncherOne system outside of its […]
- Borrowing books from Cornwall’s libraries has never been simplerBorrowing books has never been easier – in fact, you don’t even need to leave your sofa these days. More than 60,000 free books have been downloaded from Cornwall’s libraries in the past year, all thanks to BorrowBox. The download service works across nearly all digital platforms, and is free to use if you are […]
- Devolution in action shows how place making in Cornwall is shaping the futurePutting power as close to the community as possible was a key theme during a visit by the Secretary of State for Communities the Rt Hon James Brokenshire MP. Cornwall is the first and only non-metropolitan area to strike a devolution deal with Government, signed in 2015. On the third anniversary of the deal, Mr […]
- Have your say on Porthtowan traffic and parkingPeople in Porthtowan are being asked to share their views on the village’s traffic and parking arrangements at a public engagement session in the Boardroom of The Blue Bar from 3-7pm on Thursday 19 July. CORMAC and Cornwall Council highways officers will be on hand to listen to the public’s ideas to improve the parking […]
- Stay barbeque safe this summerNow that the warm, light evenings are with us and the summer holidays are fast approaching, barbecues are beginning to sizzle across Cornwall. But behind the bangers and burgers, summer fun has a serious side. Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service, as part of the national fire safety campaign, is asking people to take […]
- Local reports help shape Safer Penzance patrols, with disruptive individuals moved on and warnings issuedResident concerns about issues such as street drinking and anti-social behaviour are being tackled by Cornwall Council's Anti-Social Behaviour Team and local police undertaking a series of patrols in Penzance during June which have seen disruptive individuals moved on or issued with warnings. Part of the Safer Penzance initiative, the patrols focus on hotspots reported […]
- Brexit is still a mess. ANOTHER REFERENDUM PLEASEThe EU and Government cant get it together. The people need to act again. They now have better information. We are all beginning to realize we voted for something that cant work. Nobody can make their minds up. Its costing the country millions in loss trade research and development. The government are in turmoil The […]
- Does online social Media such as Facebook need controllingIt is time we all realized we are wasting our time and life using social media. Some people do not have the understanding of it and what it is doing to them. Children should be banned from using it until at least aged 18. Most children cant handle it and are getting abused using it. […]
- People’s Vote campaignPRESS RELEASE Home News Launch of the new national People’s Vote campaign https://www.open-britain.co.uk/ Post published: April 15, 2018 After the biggest ever Day of Action by anti-Brexit campaigners on Saturday, with over 300 events across the country, today [Sunday] sees the national launch of the campaign for a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal. […]
- Brexit-We have no chance in sorting this outThe government and the country is clearly split on Brexit. We are therefore struggling to sort out an agreement with The EU.. This will not be good for The UK or The EU. So where do we go. The financial data appears to show. If we leave there is not much to gain. Plus it […]
- Second Referendum is our only hopeThe Election failed to show us any way forward.We are now in a worse situation. We have to reconsider our situation and ask the public to reconsider their situation NOW before we negotiate with the EU We need to have another referendum. We also need to state on the voting document If we vote out […]
- Brexit is still not looking wellThe government seem to be doing what governments are good at. Do every thing the population do not want. Most people probably voted out because the EU would not listen and would not put some control over immigration. I say control I do not mean preventing or creating state registers. I agree Human rights also […]
- SECURITY ISSUESMost of the cameras installed in UK government sites appear to be made in China. Its time the orders were given to a company that is UK based. Hinkley Point Power Station the other issue- Will it ever get built maybe The Government takes that view. We will see how we get on with the […]
- The UK NowOur main focus should be to deal with Brexit The panic is over and we appear to have calmed down. Everything is geared to EU finance or put it another way our finance that goes to the EU. We need to re structure all this so it works for us. We appear to be floating […]
- Need some ACTIONWe are slowing the momentum of Brexit and its creating uncertain times for us and Europe. We now need to restore the economy before it dives. Reduce VAT to 15% Scrap NEW Stamp Duty Increases and Buy to Let extra Stamp Duty Charges. Start a National Council House Building Project. Offer building and development grants […]
- Are things looking goodSounds like property prices are moving up again after Brexit and Osborne’s war on Buy to Lets., We might be able to keep the Chinese out of our Nuclear Power stations ie with the failure in France similar production the American Problem and the Australian Problem. Brexit seems to be going into the slow lane.Not […]
- Sports Front Page: Guardiola wants to 'find a solution' for keeper Hart to leave Man City
- Football: Guardiola wants to 'find a solution' for keeper Hart to leave Man City
- Sports Front Page: Lincicome risks missing cut at men's PGA Tour event
- Golf: Lincicome risks missing cut at men's PGA Tour event
- Football: Mata scores as Man Utd draw against Mexican side on US tour
- Sports Front Page: Mata scores as Man Utd draw against Mexican side on US tour
- Sports Front Page: 'I am just a bit broken' - Rutherford reflects on career before Anniversary Games
- Football: Potter wants 'responsible' Swansea transfer deals after 'gambles' of the past
- Football: Is playing in Germany the future for the brightest young English players?
- Sports Front Page: Neville and Accrington owner in Twitter row over Salford 'stealing' league place
- Nalders SolicitorsWith more than 225 years experience Nalders is committed to providing a quality legal service to each and every one of our clients. http://www.nalders.co.uk/ Truro Office Tel: 01872 241414, Fax: (01872) 242424
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe Bucks Tel 01494 440095 www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk