- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksClifton Lodge Hotel 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR or telephone direct FREE PARKING Tel 01494 440095 Booking Online Tags: hotelhigh wycombeb&bparking
- Local ChipsAdvertise your business or list your products to sale http://www.localchips.co.uk Tags: Free Advertising
- Book UK HotelsBook hotels a website where you can book bargain hotels http://www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: bookhotels
- UK News BBC News Feed: Cumbria family ditched modern life to live off the grid
- UK News BBC News Feed: The young student rewriting the rules on Arabic calligraphy
- UK News BBC News Feed: Clean air: Do low emission schemes improve children’s lungs?
- UK News BBC News Feed: Newspaper headlines: Theresa May's 'historic' Brexit vote defeat
- UK News BBC News Feed: The charity shop refugee pianist
- UK News BBC News Feed: Brexit: Theresa May's deal is voted down in historic Commons defeat
- UK News BBC News Feed: Brexit: Nicola Sturgeon says another EU referendum 'only credible option'
- UK News BBC News Feed: Grace Millane: Man denies murdering British backpacker
- UK News BBC News Feed: Pregnant MP reignites proxy voting debate
- UK News BBC News Feed: Brexit: MPs vote 'no' to Theresa May's deal
- Cornwall Council News feed: Cornwall Council flying the flag for Pride
- Cornwall Council News feed: Two successful prosecutions by Cornwall Council Trading Standards
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council consults on what social landlord tenancy policies should look like
- Cornwall Council News feed: Apprenticeships will help boost prosperity for all of Cornwall
- Cornwall Council News feed: Calling all students – add vaccines to your to do list before heading off to University
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council launches new consultation to help people live safe and well at home for longer
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council commits to 3500 Extra Care units by 2025
- Cornwall Council News feed: Council consults on how money from developers should be used
- Cornwall Council News feed: Park and Ride’s celebrations are out of this world
- Cornwall Council News feed: Heatwave brings out scam gardeners
- Missing Man from CallingtonPolice are concerned for the welfare of Ryan Worden from Callington. 25-year-old Ryan was last seen at 8am on Tuesday 15th January walking in the direction of Bere Ferrers Train Station Ryan is described as around 5ft 9ins tall and is of thick set build. He has a shaved head, brown eyes and wears glasses. He’s believed […]
- Hit-and-run Port GavernePolice are appealing for witnesses to a hit-and-run in Cornwall. The incident took place at around 4pm on Friday 11 January in Port Gaverne, near Port Isaac, when an 11-year-old boy was struck by a silver Mercedes car, which failed to stop following the incident and drove off at speed. The vehicle described as sporty […]
- E-fit released following rape in BarnstaplePolice have released an E-fit of a man that they would like to speak to in connection with a rape in Barnstaple. Internal investigations using the image initially put forward two persons of interest who have now been eliminated. Therefore this image is now being released to the public. The incident happened on Friday 22 […]
- Exeter man charged with two terrorism offencesPolice have charged a man from Exeter in connection with two terrorism offences. Tristan Morgan, aged 51, of no fixed abode, has been charged with encouraging terrorism and collection of information contrary to the Terrorism Act. He has been remanded in custody. He appeared before the Central Criminal Court (Old Bailey) in London on Monday […]
- Serious collision, M5 near ExeterPolice were called at 5.50am on 14 January to reports of a collision, on the M5 near junction 29 southbound, between a car and a lorry. A woman in her 20s has been taken to Derriford hospital, by air ambulance, where she remains in a critical condition. Three other occupants of the car have been […]
- Fatal Collision TorquayPolice are appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision in Torquay. Police were called at 11.15pm on Friday 11 January following reports of a collision involved a van and a pedestrian on Torbay Road, near the Princess Theatre. The pedestrian, a 30-year-old woman, sustained life-threatening injuries and was taken to Torbay District Hospital where she […]
- Spit and bite guards to be used by Devon and Cornwall PoliceDevon and Cornwall Police will introduce spit and bite guards (SBG) to limit the number of assaults on officers, staff and other emergency service workers such as paramedics and nurses. Superintendent Ian Drummond-Smith, said: “The SBG is being introduced for the safety and support of our officers, staff and those we work alongside. Biting and […]
- Elderly pedestrian injured in Falmouth collisionPolice are appealing for witnesses after an 84-year-old woman was in collision with a car outside a Falmouth supermarket yesterday [10 January]. Emergency services were called at 12.40pm after a blue Volkswagen Passat collided the pedestrian in the car park of the Co-op store in Mongleath Road. The elderly woman, from Falmouth, sustained serious injuries […]
- No need for speedExcessive speed is one of the Fatal Five top contributory factors to deaths and serious injuries on UK roads, because collisions where speed is a factor have a disproportionately high rate of fatalities associated with them. For two weeks from 14 – 27 January Devon and Cornwall Police and partner agencies will be targeting drivers […]
- Appeal for witnesses to an assault in PlymouthThe incident happened on Alma Road at the bus stop next to the city bus depot between 9.30pm and 10.30pm on 28 November 2018. The victim, a man in his 20s, was pushed to the ground and sustained a broken ankle as a result of the assault. Police are investigating and appeal to anyone who […]
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Published 19th July 2016 | By admin
Add your business details in our directory
Published 10th July 2016 | By admin
Get your local classified ads online
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 11th June 2016 | By admin
Published 10th June 2016 | By admin
Clifton Lodge Hotel
Published 9th June 2016 | By admin
- 'Minor Counties' to become the National Counties Cricket Association from 2020Minor Counties cricket is to change its name after 124 years to the rebranded National Counties Cricket Association in 2020.
- Bristol surfer Jon Lewin dies of suspected seizure in Sri LankaIt is thought Jon Lewin had a seizure while surfing on holiday in Sri Lanka and was unable to be revived.
- Drink-driver who killed partner in Hewas Water garage crash jailedRobert Monks' partner Kelly Pearce died as a result of his "appalling" driving, a judge said.
- Axed Dorset Police merger cost revised from £500k to £250kThe cost of preparing Dorset Police's planned merger with Devon and Cornwall's force is revised.
- Eden Project investigates soil future with Plymouth UniversityThe visitor attraction has 83,000 tonnes of top soil, which has never been replaced since it opened.
- Devon and Cornwall Police to use spit and bite hoodsA senior Devon and Cornwall Police officer describes biting and spitting as "an atrocious act".
- Cornish Pirates give Yorkshire Carnegie 'a lot of freebies' in 18-13 lossCornish Pirates boss Gavin Cattle says his side gave Yorkshire Carnegie too many chances after their defeat at Headlingley.
- Tributes to 'brilliant' TV director David PritchardRick Stein described his director and friend of 30 years as a "remarkable" person.
- 'Missing' sailor Robin Davie sends radio messageRobin Davie had not made any contact in six days but now is expected to arrive in Cornwall on Saturday.
- Flybe rescued by Virgin and StobartThe rescue of the Exeter-based airline marks a return by Virgin to domestic flights.
- Cornwall Council flying the flag for PrideCornwall Council is supporting this year’s Cornwall Pride event in Newquay on Saturday 25 August 2018 and will be proudly flying the rainbow flag at New County Hall leading up to and through the Pride weekend. Cornwall Pride celebrates the lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) / lesbian, kethreydhel, dewreydhel, treus (LKDT) communities of Cornwall […]
- Two successful prosecutions by Cornwall Council Trading StandardsResidents were reminded to stay alert to counterfeit goods and fake services as three men behind counterfeiting and fraud offences committed across Cornwall were sentenced at Truro Crown Court last Friday (17 August 2018) following two prosecutions brought by Cornwall Council Trading Standards. The first case saw two men sentenced after admitting charges relating to […]
- Council consults on what social landlord tenancy policies should look likeEnsuring that tenants have a secure home should be at the heart of all housing providers’ tenancy policies across Cornwall. The Council has launched a consultation so that social landlords, tenants and prospective tenants can have their say on what else the Council expects social landlord tenancy policies to include. We want your views on […]
- Apprenticeships will help boost prosperity for all of CornwallA wonderful opportunity to gain a degree in surveying while working in beautiful Cornwall is just one of many amazing apprenticeships on offer through Cornwall Council this summer. The Chartered Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship gives applicants the chance to be trained, supported and mentored to achieve a degree in surveying, while being paid a competitive salary. […]
- Calling all students – add vaccines to your to do list before heading off to UniversityFollowing yesterday’s A-Level results many students will now be busy getting ready to head off to university…but one thing many students forget to sort before they leave home is their vaccinations. To make sure students get the most of their university experience and not become seriously ill, Cornwall Council’s Wellbeing and Public Health team are […]
- Council launches new consultation to help people live safe and well at home for longerWith the ageing population in Cornwall set to grow significantly in the next decade, Cornwall Council is seeking input from residents and service providers on the right service mix to best help people to remain independent for as long as possible. We want to hear from people about the services they want to keep them healthy […]
- Council commits to 3500 Extra Care units by 2025As part of a plan to help older people and those in need of care live independent and healthier lives for longer, Cornwall Council has announced it will create 3,500 ‘Extra Care’ housing units across the county. The move will also help reduce pressure on an adult social care system that only last week was […]
- Council consults on how money from developers should be usedCornwall Council is asking for views on how money raised from a new levy on commercial development should be used to pay for the facilities needed to help communities across Cornwall. The Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL), which will apply to planning applications that are approved from 1 January 2019, will raise over one million pounds a year from new […]
- Park and Ride’s celebrations are out of this worldHaving already carried passengers the equivalent distance of to the moon and back three times over, Truro’s Park and Ride celebrated its 10th birthday with two days of free travel and a ticket giveaway. More than 8,000 free journeys were recorded as passengers celebrated the service’s anniversary. A prize draw was held at both sites […]
- Heatwave brings out scam gardenersCornwall’s hot sunny weather this summer has sparked an increase in doorstep scams involving garden or outside maintenance. Now Cornwall Council Trading Standards are urging residents to be vigilant after a surge in reported incidents over the past two weeks, especially at park home sites. Different scams have featured gardening and tree surgery work targeted […]
- Government Brexit policy wrong againThe government our playing games with peoples lives. They will not admit they have failed sorting brexit out They are out of touch with the real world. Brexit has been dragging on. The economy is stuck and is drifting down. Companies are going bust, There is no clear policy coming from the government. The government […]
- Latest Brexit CompromiseThe governments latest agreement to leave the EU is technically a brexit but is worse than staying in the EU. So how can we support it? As we have not been able to negotiate decent terms to leave the EU. THE GOVERNMENT MUST DECLARE THAT IN THE INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY WE DO NOT LEAVE […]
- Government have got immigration wrongWe need workers for Care Homes, Hostels, Restaurants, Hotels English people are reluctant to work in these sectors The governments plan is to ensure there are no immigrants for these sectors. Once they do that these companies will have to reduce their services or close. No Hope for us Tags: immigration
- MPs still don't have the answers to BrexitLet the people have a second referendum. The questions to ask is "Stay In or Out" (Maybe using the same terms as a Norway or Canadian solution) We have got fed up of years of weak discussions and uncertainties that are creating a poor economy. The government is also not focusing on the real problems […]
- Brexit Cabinet Paper is a weak compromiseThe time is coming for The Government to admit it is unable to sort Brexit out. It has cost us money and time and they are no further forward. They are getting stuck into a black hole. We can only now give it back to the voter to decide. Leave without a deal or stay […]
- Why Focus on Africa and not EuropeOur trade with Europe is hundreds of Billions. Why is The Government having a trade mission to Africa. Our trade with them is less than 10 Billion. Why are we pushing a Cabinet Brexit document to the EU that does not improve our chances of promoting trade to America. Why is the government focusing on […]
- Brexit is still a mess. ANOTHER REFERENDUM PLEASEThe EU and Government cant get it together. The people need to act again. They now have better information. We are all beginning to realize we voted for something that cant work. Nobody can make their minds up. Its costing the country millions in loss trade research and development. The government are in turmoil The […]
- Does online social Media such as Facebook need controllingIt is time we all realized we are wasting our time and life using social media. Some people do not have the understanding of it and what it is doing to them. Children should be banned from using it until at least aged 18. Most children cant handle it and are getting abused using it. […]
- People’s Vote campaignPRESS RELEASE Home News Launch of the new national People’s Vote campaign https://www.open-britain.co.uk/ Post published: April 15, 2018 After the biggest ever Day of Action by anti-Brexit campaigners on Saturday, with over 300 events across the country, today [Sunday] sees the national launch of the campaign for a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal. […]
- Brexit-We have no chance in sorting this outThe government and the country is clearly split on Brexit. We are therefore struggling to sort out an agreement with The EU.. This will not be good for The UK or The EU. So where do we go. The financial data appears to show. If we leave there is not much to gain. Plus it […]
- Sports Front Page: FA Cup third round: Stoke 2-3 Shrewsbury
- Football: FA Cup third round: Stoke 2-3 Shrewsbury
- Sports Front Page: Blackburn 2-4 Newcastle: Rafael Benitez's side win after extra time in FA Cup third-round replay
- Football: Harry Kane: Who will score the goals for Spurs with the striker out injured?
- Football: FA Cup: Luton Town 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday highlights
- Sports Front Page: FA Cup: Luton Town 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday highlights
- Sports Front Page: FA Cup: Blackburn Rovers 2-4 Newcastle United (aet) highlights
- Football: FA Cup: Blackburn Rovers 2-4 Newcastle United (aet) highlights
- Sports Front Page: Masters 2019: Barry Hawkins proves too strong for Shaun Murphy at Masters - best shots
- Sports Front Page: England in West Indies: Joe Root hits 87 in first warm-up game
- Solicitors by CountyBEDFORDSHIRE BERKSHIRE BRISTOL BUCKINGHAMSHIRE CAMBRIDGESHIRE CHESHIRE CORNWALL COUNTY DURHAM CUMBRIA DERBYSHIRE DEVON DORSET EAST SUSSEX ESSEX GLOUCESTERSHIRE HAMPSHIRE HERTFORDSHIRE HEREFORDSHIRE KENT LANCASHIRE LEICESTERSHIRE LINCOLNSHIRE LONDON MANCHESTER NORFOLK NORTHAMPTONSHIRE NORTHUMBERLAND NORTH YORKSHIRE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE OXFORDSHIRE SCOTLAND SHROPSHIRE SOMERSET SOUTH YORKSHIRE STAFFORDSHIRE SUFFOLK SURREY TYNE & WEAR WALES WARWICKSHIRE WEST MIDLANDS WEST SUSSEX WEST YORKSHIRE WILTSHIRE WORCESTERHIRE